HAPPENING! NOT A DRILL

>Surveillance began before Trump was GOP nominee
>Person who did unmasking is very senior, very high up, very well know in intelligence world but not FBI
>Multiple names unmasked
>Nothing to do with Russia or foreign intelligence of any kind
>Spreading of names for political purposes that have nothing to do with national security
>Agencies wouldn't allow Nunes to see intelligence info so he went through his source

video.foxnews.com/v/5380606763001/?#sp=show-clips

So who's going to be the first from the Obama administration to go to prison?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Javitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lauren
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Lauren
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Raskin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elena_Kagan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Nuland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kagan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wolfowitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Aaronovitch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kristol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chertoff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/adamhousley/status/847859463897849856
docs.google.com/document/d/10eA5-mCZLSS4MQY5QGb5ewC3VAL6pLkT53V_81ZyitM
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/obama-officials-made-list-russia-probe-documents-keep-them-safe-n741146
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/obama-officials-made-list-russia-probe-documents-keep-them-safe-n741146
google.ca/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/31/white-house-wants-congress-to-dig-deeper-on-snooping-after-obama-official-comments.amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>anonymous sources

I thought you guys didn't believe in those!!

>fox news

you might as well just quote sean spicer

The Montgomery tape said that Fox would break this when it came time.

I don't. Anonymous sources can be made up. I could literally write anything and claim it's from an anonymous source.

Pol isnt one person. Don't believe shit until you see proof. Specially in this media climate.

This is turning out to be the best timeline. We picked the right horse when we chose Kek... or he chose us.

Yes, really. Every time something comes out related to russia based on unnamed sources, you cry fake news. What makes this different?

>You should read this mediamatters article, it is the real truth!

The Montgomery tape was from 2013. No major media outlet break that story.

(((Russia))) is codeword for Jews

Russian Jacob Javitz conspired the destruction of US with open borders, immigration, and multiculturalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Javitz

In the Western English-speaking countries, multiculturalism as an official national policy started in the US in 1965 (Russian Javitz). US (infiltrated by Russians) then forced this policy on Canada in 1971, followed by Australia in 1973 where it is maintained today.[18][19][20][21] It was quickly adopted as official policy by most member-states of the European Union. Recently, right-of-center governments in several European states—notably the Netherlands and Denmark— have reversed the national policy and returned to an official monoculturalism

Russians meddling in US elecctions include: Kristol, Sanders, Schumer, Bloomberg, Zuckerberg and most of the neocons and democrats. so yes, technically Russians did meddle in this election and every other election since the Armand Hammer

media what? are you denying that fox news isnt just the white house stenographers? you cant be so stupid as to think that fox news is unbiased or even legitimate journalism right?

Russian presidential candidate Dianne Feinstein Connected to Clintons and Obama
>from Saint Petersburg, Russia, were of the Russian Orthodox faith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein

Russian Marc Mezvinsky son in law of Hillary Clinton
son of Edward Mezvinsky, who embezzled more than $10 million from people via both a Ponzi scheme and the advance-fee scams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky

Russian Monica Lewinsky meddled in Clinton's Presidency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky

Russian David (Lifshitz) Lauren relative of Pres. George Bush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lauren
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Lauren

Russian senator Chuck Schumer affiliated with Obama and Clintons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer

Russian senator Bernie Sanders and Presidential candidate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders

Russian senator Jamie Raskin affiliated with Obama and Clintons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Raskin

Russian Ruth Bader Ginsburg of Supreme Court
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg

Russian Elena Kagan of Supreme Court
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elena_Kagan

Russian Victoria Nuland affiliated with Obama and Clintons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Nuland

Russian Robert Kagan affiliated with Bush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kagan

Russian-Polish Paul Wolfowitz Secretary of Defense affiliated with Bush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wolfowitz

Russian-British David Aaronovitch son of communist and affiliated with Bush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Aaronovitch

Russian William Kristol affiliated with Bush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kristol

Russian Michael Chertoff affiliated with Bush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chertoff

Russian-Polish Mark Zuckerberg potential presidential candidate and affiliated with Obama and Clintons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg

Lol, THIS. The alt-right can't think

Fox News is obviously biased, you retarded cunt, but they're 10 times more accurate than the rags that are MSNBC and CNN.

LOL!!!

who want to spy on 70yo demented manchild?

Fox News hasn't been proven wrong over and over and over and over again. The also weren't caught colluding with the DNC and the Clinton campaign like the rest of MSM.

This. Their opinions are biased not their facts. Same can't be said for CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, WaPo, etc, etc, etc.

your boy Yuri warned of the Russians who control you

Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job (Complete)
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Yuri Bezmenov: Psychological Warfare Subversion & Control of Western Society (Complete)
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

FAKE NEWS

SAGE

CHECKED AND KEKED

POL BTFO

haha u mad

Didn't we already know most of this?

People who are shit scared of him, that's who ;)

>10 times more accurate

how do you even quantify that?

>Fox News hasn't been proven wrong over and over and over and over again

what the loving fuck...I guess if you dont look for proof that they lie, spin, distort youll never find it. Have fun in your fox, breitbart bubble.

>russian money laundering

no shit.
trump has been up the russian mob's ass forever

FOX is atleast 'a little' trustworthy, kut turk

twitter.com/adamhousley/status/847859463897849856

This is why nunes asked cia fbi nsa for all the paperwork in the march letters. He compares it to what he has. If the things dont match up, then he knows who is lying. If they give him everything they have he might learn new things he wasnt privy to.

I think this is new

>Person who did unmasking is very senior, very high up, very well know in intelligence world but not FBI

If this is true, doesn't it mean that the investigations WEREN'T a smear campaign reaction to Trump suddenly becoming successful? If Trump was under surveillance, direct or otherwise, before he announced he was running, then that's more evidence that Russia is involved, and their interference has been known to members of the government for a long time now.

>Source needed

How the fuck is that new information? The only ones with the clearance to unmask anything fit that description you fucking moron

Yes but they specifically talked about Fox being the only one with the interviews, docs, etc. They didn't say when it would break, just that they had the story. And if they had have broke it then? Holder AG.

Before he was GOP nominee, not before he was a candidate.

docs.google.com/document/d/10eA5-mCZLSS4MQY5QGb5ewC3VAL6pLkT53V_81ZyitM

There you go faggot.

>using foxnews as a source

ummmmmmm.... no sweetie

Actually a good point.

>using wa po as anything but fire starter

ummmmmmmmm....no sweetie qt3.14

>Not FBI
Is new faggot.

So it this

You guys are fucking idiots, Trump will absolutely not send Obama to jail. If anything, he will give him a full and complete Pardon before it comes to that.

This is so because it sets Precedent. If Obama is allowed to do nasty shit, ie tampering with an election, then by extension Trump gets to as well. He is doing this now, early in his Presidency, so if Democrats discover him doing it on the 2020 campaign trail he can't be effectively prosecuted. Their only other option is to prosecute their champion, the first black President.

This is what 5d chess looks like.

>>Not FBI

Who fucking cares what alphabet soup agency they work for? It doesn't change what they did

>>using foxnews as a source

I guess you're a Snopes kind of guy...

Ain't true unless Snopes says so.

That or that we were just spying on prominent citizens, especially ones who had openly discussed running for office many times.

I think there are many more on that list bigger than Trump. If those people are Jews and it gets out, I wonder what MSM handles it

...yeah, and?

Holy shit why is noone talking about this?

>If those people are Jews and it gets out, I wonder what MSM handles it

It will be blamed on "low level bureaucrats overstepping their authority." The bosses knew nothing about it. The offenders have been properly chastised and promoted.

CONFIRMED HAPPENING nbcnews.com/news/us-news/obama-officials-made-list-russia-probe-documents-keep-them-safe-n741146

...created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News...
The purpose, said the official, was to make it "harder to bury" the information, "to share it with those on the Hill who could lawfully see the documents," and to make sure it could reside in an Intelligence committee safe, "not just at Langley [CIA hq]."

> Langley
> Langley
> Langley
> Langley
> Langley

These people need the gas chamber.

Trump is Jesus, he's sacrificing himself so the left will reveal Obama

What did Kek mean by this? Checking your own digits.

wtf is the 'alt-right'?

you drumpfkins realize this dont stop the russians investigations,right?

plumpf is going to jail,deal with it

For the same reason the shills are bombarding this thread. It confirms President Trumps accusation that he was being spied on.

cuck BTFO BY nbc

FUG

>Who fucking cares what alphabet soup agency they work for?

Yea your right who care who they are or who they work for. Cause that's not very important information or anything

>If those people are Jews and it gets out, I wonder what MSM handles it

They'd just compare Trump to Hitler, and go off on a dissdent registry. But the actual Jews affected would know the dark truth, that the suspicion of them goes much deeper than Trump and affects the entire NSA nightmare machine they've built. This is when they get spooked and would force the Democratic party to adopt a reformist stance on the NSA.

But by that point it will be FAR too late, as individual voters will have been fully conditioned to assume any criticism of the government means weakness. Look at how liberals are sucking off the CIA and "deep state" right now, even if reddit turns on them they are programming regular people to fully accept an authoritarian state. So, when 2020 happens and Democrats are totally Gerrymandered out of the Federal government, they will be completely crushed and America will, for the first time since 1860, become a one party state.

Whoops, thanks for the correction. I think my theory still holds water though, depending on the timing of these investigations.

Also possible.

They should start with the top the down. Enough with this bottom to top crap. Go after the leaders first.

Have you not seen what happened with Hillary?

This will fuck over Obama's legacy even more, which is a good thing, but you guys have to be seriously delusional to think anything is gonna happen.

If they didn't convict Hillary, the most unlikeable and corrupt politician in US history, you aren't gonna see Obama in prison anytime soon.

>If those people are Jews and it gets out,

If those people are dual citizen Israelis and it gets out...

FTFY

It's not. We have moved well beyond that point.

You're so hung up on OMG WHAT AGENCY DID THIS to understand that the more important thing is who ordered it to be done in the first place

faggot

Wtf is going on in this thread- are the shills just getting worse with their camouflage or are these just ledditers fresh off the boat?

He won't sacrifice himself though, simply revealing Obama does not mean he'll be removed from office. If anything it'll mean he will get more powers to control leaks. The military industrial complex has long planned for this day, but out of sheer chance it's coming sooner rather than later. After 2020 they won't need to even pretend to give a shit about privacy or rule of law, as there won't be competitive elections.

What's disgusting is that Democrats go along with it, they will DEMAND that the CIA and friends will get more powers too. The end result is a bureaucratic arms race, where each organ of the national security establishment (the DoD, DHS, CIA, NSA, etc) are all completely let off their leashes, moreso than present.

>they didn't convict Hillary

There's a different "they" in charge now

And the new "they" still aren't gonna convict Hillary, after a year of promising to do just that.

Shit, well how many of us are in here? It's finally fucking happenninniiiin!!

google.ca/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/31/white-house-wants-congress-to-dig-deeper-on-snooping-after-obama-official-comments.amp.html

World war 3 when?

LOL!!!

It's already known that the liberals wanted to use Trump as a Pied Piper candidate, they basically had it where they were elevating him up and making sure he was getting as much coverage as possible. They were so sure he would lose to Hillary Clinton.

One of the biggest things that pissed me off was the pussygate shit. They sat there with that video for over a year waiting to unleash it at the perfect time. If they had any type of integrity they would have released in the primaries.

$0,005

Are all anti-Trump posters faggots?

Obama noped the fuck out, when he planned on 'community organizing' and being a pain in the ass in DC. Something is up.

>wonder who did it

>And the new "they" still aren't gonna convict Hillary, after a year of promising to do just that.

No, but this is the beginning of the end for the Clinton/Obama/DNC machine. Death by 1000 cuts is just as effective as a beheading.

Plus you get to sit back and enjoy your popcorn as you watch it unfold.

Trump isn't going to do shit to Clinton or Obama because they're establishment friends and it's all a fucking soap opera to keep you dumb fags entertained and "tied in politics"

>checked
please let it be true.

that makes 32 shills today I've outted and defeated in verbal combat.

why the fuck do these idiots think Trump would have made it through a primary let alone become president if they ever had a fucking thing on him that even hinted at treason?

this is all kinda like how the best evidence for mike pence liking to fuck man ass is his homophobia

>that makes 32 shills today I've outted and defeated in verbal combat.

There are no medals awarded for swatting gnats.

Who the fuck goes around calling people "sweetie" except for the most flaming faggots the world has ever known?

how do you expect to track down a single player if you don't even know what agency they are in? Like going after a terrorist and you don't know weather the terrorist was the IRA or Isis or any group in between. You have to take steps to narrow the search not just randomly guess

>Not sweetieposting
Oh honey snoogums, why are you so new?

Idk, It's all worth looking into, just right after i take my nap though. I'm just gonna grab a pillow and close my eyes for a bit. I hope this thread is still around till then.

Remember to sage these Russian shill threads.

Your game is over, faggots. This is our board.

wtf I love the Vietnam War now

>people still think Obama people are going to jail

Right after Hillary right?

Hey, riddle me this: how many Obama people have requested immunity before they'll talk to federal authorities?

"Plumpf"? Really? You shills are so fucking cringy it physically hurts.

Flynn is gonna testify and is gonna blow the narrative out of the water

>how many Obama people have requested immunity before they'll talk to federal authorities

R U SRSLY RITE MEOW? LOL

Here's one faggot

Underflippinrated.

Because I don't have nigger AIDS?

I wouldn't be surprised if they used Zlmuf soon given that they are running out of letters.

5 that I can think of. 6 if this Podesta thing is real.

They tried to pull that shit on the IRS scandal. Didn't work. Orders came from the White House, and everyone knew it.