Science tries to explain Meme Magic and KEK

arxiv.org/abs/1703.10470

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZEK8QjjQLg&ytbChannel=Lewdogg K
youtube.com/watch?v=cfL8BgEF_k0&ytbChannel=ripk123
youtube.com/watch?v=8OJEXukBNaA&list=RD8OJEXukBNaA&ytbChannel=mikesavi
arxiv.org/abs/1703.10470
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Science can't explain memes. That's like asking a marine biologist to explain string theory. Totally different leagues.

They called it meme magic, they said it wasnt real, but we broke Heisenbergs rules and kek made it real.

They said Hillary we'd never beat, not us lonely neets, but whose laughing now, not that stupid cow.

Shadilay fuckers.

also czech these sick doubles.

That pic declares 538 to be good statistics.

Therefore it's written by a fucking retard. If you don't know enough to simply expand 538s polling data and see their 'adjustments', using 538s apparent failure as evidence of 'statistics' failing is undeniable evidence that op is a fucking tard.

Actually....

The CIA proves psychic powers are real and lots of other physicists and researchers have been on the project for decades.

I've been a staunch atheist my whole life. But is clear now, in my research that psychics and their powers exist.

I think we accidentally shifted into a timeline where 40K's idea of how psychic powers work is actually real.

Kek is an emergent God from the psychic gestalt of all internet users who were especially active during the election.

Autism

"meme magik" is just rebranded mysticism.
Mohammed, Jesus, etc could have never been real people but because so many folk believe in it they manifest themselves in reality as a form of collective conscious.
That's my opinion anyway.

when liberal professor fails to acknowledge that maybe the "elite" just have no fucking idea what the average person wants.

Maybe actively discouraging discussion of opposing views and creating safe spaces insulated them from reality the way literally everyone was saying it would.

*tips fedora expertly*

These idiots don't realize it was just anger of the citizens that drove Trump to the presidency. The left pushed too far and a backlash occurred, it's not fucking rocket science.

Meme magic ressurected god.

>only 3 citations
>two of them are his own papers

Discarded

538.com, Princeton Election Consortium, Joe Scarborough miscalled the election while guy who does cartoons told us what would happen 18 months ahead of time.

First it is the Russians
Now it's Shrodinger's Cat

When will the Democrats own up to the fact that it was their candidate as well as the hostility of their party to the white working class that cost them this election?

>it's not fucking rocket science.
To them, it might as well be - because it is completely incongruent with their world-view. Besides, never interrupt your enemy, while they are making a mistake. Seeing as they push further even under these circumstances, I say we just let them be - until everyone who isn't insane, can see that they are.

We didn't slip into the 40k universe as much as the 40k universe was just describing the reality of the situation

Man, that sounds really Jungian.

time to tunnel some more guis

memes are 4d
science cant 4d yet

meme magic is real

Lol, this make it all sound like "Call of Cthulhu" type shit.

Like the more insane you are, the better you are with magic because it's so unnatural, you have to be mad to even understand it.

actually, its called being the Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=oZEK8QjjQLg&ytbChannel=Lewdogg K

Just like astrology and numerology, kek magic does wonders

This is why Sup Forums is going through a shitstorms of newfags, corporate shills and the like. People don't seem to realize it but when you have a big system where people can communicate from all over the world, and actually work toward making people see the truth, you have more than what you expect with the kek magic we know and love

Mind War by Michael A. Aquino. Now in a new expanded edition.

>we wuz orcs and shit
I sense some heresy.

or rather, beating them at their appropriated game

Sup Forums is back

more Blitzkrieg , more hate , more ammo ,more Lagergeld and more oh vey GewaLT THAN ÄWWA BE4 . get the fokk in

krautchan.net

he's basically pushing the same narrative we're pushing here. he just uses the scientific jargon of modern physics that nobody understands instead of our language.
He says:
>I propose that much recent history can be explained by hypothesizing that sometime during the last quarter of 2016, the history of the world underwent a macroscopic quantum tunneling event, creating, according to the Many Worlds Interpretation, a new branch of the multiverse in which my consciousness and that of my readers is now trapped.
>a new branch of the multiverse in which my consciousness and that of my readers is now trapped.
we call it "this timeline"

RARE
A
R
E

ALSO CHECKED

Explains why we were all so tired after Trump won the election.

i didnt do much else but sleep for almost a month after the election

'Reading the Enemy's Mind' by Paul H. Smith

We are the singularity

Note in the paper he calls cites "expert pundit" Joe Scarborough. You can't make this shit up.

its also extremely retarded because all that needs to happen to win elections is to have every gun owner in the country on your side.
Dems didn't have the support of the Police, the military, the hood, OR gun owners.
They were delusional to think they ever had a chance. MSM is just a pathological liar and Dems are too brain damaged to figure it out

DOES THIS MEAN WE ARE IN THE WH40K TIMELINE ?
will Sup Forumssters be the first Human Psykers ?

Not to dismiss meme magic altogether, the "highly scientific polls" were obviously skewed to try to create a predetermined outcome. If they say over and over, "Hillary has a 99.99 percent chance of winning" their hope was republicans would give up and stay home. So, yeah, you're right. The polls were shit. Also meme magic is real.

Can you inmagine a type of instinctive response to the face of a frog instilled in our dna. We have a strange fascination with the face of a frog, because the human species ince evolved from fish, to fishfrogs, to humanoid frogs. The face of a frog therefore gives our subconsious an immensely powerful idea. The idea that things can change. This is what Trump and Kek represent. That from darkness light can come, and that we can still change the world, no matter how hopeless things may seem.

He's right about one thing, he's trapped in here with us, we aren't trapped with him.

>Joe Scarborough wasn't wrong, instead the nature of the universe itself shifted

How to know whether you're dealing with a shill: Occam's Razor

>why was our polling wrong?
>two possibilities: 1) either our polling data/analysis was bad; or 2) the laws of physics were broken
>we dindu NUFFIN, so it must have been 2)

Words cannot describe the cognitive dissonance. The answer was clearly either they were too blind to update their methods to meet the changing times, or they were manipulating the numbers to push a partisan agenda. Very simple and plausible explanations for those who are not brainwashed beyond help. The ONLY poll that successfully predicted the election, USC Dornsife, also happened to be the only major poll that employed unconventional methods, which garnered them the widespread chagrin of the mainstream media until they were proven right. Every other poll relied on some meaningless assurance of "adjusted sampling in accordance to demographics, etc." without providing any insight into how the numbers were weighted. You can easily see how the fable writes itself at this point.

Liberals not only see themselves as above the laws of man, but also above the laws of nature. They're willing to make a schizophrenic break with reality in order to justify their own actions. I cannot wait until they are smited out of existence thanks to their own actions and beliefs.

>Joe Scarborough got it wrong, so that must mean meme magic changed reality

It's true.

Whether or not any historical figure actually even existed doesn't really matter. It's how we perceive and remember them. This applies to current events as well. Perception is stronger than objective truth. Just look at all the bullshit that is considered "common knowledge" among the general population.

the US Navy Seals are called Frogs.
If you think Sup Forums went full Kabbalah warfare against the establishment without help from elite intelligence communities, you're probably being naive

Back in their time, those we now consider geniusses were considered crazy. People will look back on Trump in the same way

>Science can't explain memes.
guys, it's time to have a refresher on what the word "science" fucking means okay

This might be true. Maybe those intelligence agencies wanted change as well. Theres good people in the government too

well written
5 star post

The face when the end will come because the people think it will come, and because everyone thinks the good guys always win the good guys actually wins and like everyone believes they get into heaven if they are worthy end by doing so the biblical prophecies will be fullfilled just because of some autists shitposting to much

most Sup Forums posters are bored Ashkenazi being ironic

its called memetics and its been around forever but became a term in the 70s

how do you think ppl went from the stone age, to bronze age, to iron age, to now? an idea moving thru the world. the pyramids and shit in different countries because we've always been communicating with each other like this

only now we can do it super fast and we use it to make jokes. we're still in an immature stage of communicating with each other like this. generations down we might be doing this to actually build things

That's true of all polls. Ask yourself what purpose they serve. Do they help to inform you, the voter, politically? Why should your opinion about a policy or a political party be influenced by something as irrelevant as the number of other people who support it? All they do is encourage you to be a sheep and avoid any intellectual scrutiny. This is true of any published poll.
It should be illegal to publish opinion polls. Perhaps there's a case to be made for allowing private polling, so that political parties and governments can gauge public opinion, but even that is damaging to the political process. It encourages them to triangulate and sacrifice good policies for detrimental, albeit popular policies. Politicians should base their policies on facts and convictions.

>Maybe those intelligence agencies wanted change as well
there was a rising insurgency against our police force, kurdish genocide being swept under the rug, US support for Al Qaeda ((ISIS)) , lead in Michigans drinking water, heroin and overdose epidemics etc.. etc..
The world history was under full fledge attack so a new dawn could form from the ashes, funded through the new ((foundation)), the ((Clinton Foundation)) so the young can eat the old to create a new generation of cannibals with no attachment to their past
yes, we have to try to stop it
i've noticed. Most of the time it just adds to the keks. I'm not going to hate on redpilled jews because of my own demons

Can you imagine their cognitive dissonance when they went full "muh meme magic" in the next elections and everyone including Sup Forums will laugh at them and win elections again? They don't have slightest idea how all of this works and too blind to see their own faults.

eh they are learning from this and adapting, if you havn't noticed from Sup Forums catalog.
Dems are also more delusional than ever, picking up on things 10 months late like its news.
I've seen them embrace propaganda styles that are decades old, ei: the russian interference meme, like its new
youtube.com/watch?v=cfL8BgEF_k0&ytbChannel=ripk123

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

If all life is a series of energy fluctuations

Then memetic surges are, quite literally, an impulse of energy directed toward a certain end

Of course, the energy goes to typing, and is thus lost. But is there anything else? What of the energy involved in thinking? Where does that go? Does it construct new neuronal axons and terminals? Is this process where the energy is transferred?

Can an idea be given life solely by existing in the minds of those that believe it?

If it exists in enough minds, and has enough people devoting enough energy to its existence and proliferation- could we call it alive?

It has seen the light. It has seen itself.

Free will is a myth, religion is a joke.
We're all pawns, controlled by something greater...
memes, the DNA of the soul.
This is the true and final redpill.

no, you have the ability to go outside and ride a tie dye skateboard to work one day, so you must have free will

in fact, free will would be impossible in a non-deterministic universe, because there would be no basis for making decisions about the future; it'd be chaos, not free will

All is determined by your subconscious.
You seek pleasure, it's just nature running its course.

>confusing bluepills with redpills
shiggy diggy

>confusing blackpills with bluepills
Memes shape our will. They are the culture. They are everything we pass on.

memes are created by mentally aware beings, distributing a reflection of their will, you simp.

before i bite. Let canibus explain it to your developmentally disabled, jew self
youtube.com/watch?v=8OJEXukBNaA&list=RD8OJEXukBNaA&ytbChannel=mikesavi

Low amplitude tunneling event.....In other words, KEK BTFO any and all predictions that were contrary to his will.

I'll never tell you the secret fuck off

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

nice palindromes

>arxiv.org/abs/1703.10470
kek

I need to stop smoking man I thought that was a pipe god damn senpai lol fr. Let me look at reddit real quick dogs. Or anons whatever like lol fr dog