HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y
SHIT

Is this true????? It can't be.

Apparently the precursor to Hinduism is the Vedic religion. The ancient religion of the Aryan peoples who entered northwestern India from Persia c. 2000–1200 BC. It was the precursor of Hinduism, and its beliefs and practices are contained in the Vedas. As a Brahmin it is my duty handed down in my lineage to preserve the Vedas and other such things. I think this means I'm white. Keep in mind, I probably have a higher IQ than most of the white people on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

adishakti.org/forum/ultimately_the_yogi_must_be_guided_by_the_divine_from_within_12-13-2006.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=49thlPkEaFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n_iEPbmpuxk&t=578s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture
now.mmedia.me/lb/en/newsandpolitics/those-peaceful-buddhist-monks-slaughtering-muslim-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u just discovered this?

here is the spoiler: white people are not descended from aryans

Nice try pajeet. Back to work in the call center

This is like basic religious history my dude, not news at all to anyone who is fairly well read

here's the spoiler.A good part of them are.

Aryans were proto-indo-europeans from Kurgan Steppe.

>I think this means I'm white. Keep in mind, I probably have a higher IQ than most of the white people on here.
You have some issues user...

citation needed.

Heil Hitler!

Thank you come again

>Is this true????? It can't be.
Yes it is.
Hinduism was introduced by people who immigrated to India from the north (prbly they came through Kashmir).
That's why you have the caste system in India. It's purpose is to keep the races pure. Note that "caste" in Indian is called "varna" (if I'm correctly informed) and varna also means colour. Some Poo-in-Loo correct me if it's wrong.
That's why the Brahmans are more white than the untouchables and so on.

Yes, but non of it matters, because you are still a worthless shitheel that posts on Sup Forums about things that happen 2000 years ago.

WELCOME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gaudiya Vaishnava reporting in. Welcome to the true aryan religion. Jai Sri Krsna

>Some Poo-in-Loo correct me if it's wrong.
You're wrong. The 4 varna system found in Hindu philosophy was perverted to suit the needs of invaders (Muslims, Brits). The most grotesque and rigid form of the caste system as you see and know of it today took place during the British Raj.

Jai Sri Krsna. Namaskar.

Why does he have shit on his head?

Monistic kashmiri shiavism is probably the closest thing to the ur-faith around these days.

adishakti.org/forum/ultimately_the_yogi_must_be_guided_by_the_divine_from_within_12-13-2006.htm

Also, the mundaka upanishad.

The point is direct realisation of the eternal "other" through practices that lead to ego transcendence for yourself.

Then there will be no more grovelling at the feet of theologians, priests, theorists and other pompous but dismally unenlightened "religious authorities."

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

But varna means colour, doesn't it?

Varna (वर्ण) is a Sanskrit word which means type, order, or class

You're wrong, unlike your muh whiteness, varna system was initially based on individual job/merit and not on one's father's occupation. It was later distorted into "Jati" by the ruling class, where it was guaranteed that you'll inherit your position in the society based on your ancestor's status.

>That's why the Brahmans are more white than the untouchables and so on.
Somewhat true especially in the north, but cannot be generalized

3500 bce

Hmm, ok.

>varna system was initially based on individual job/merit
So you could change your caste during your lifetime back then? What was your caste then before you got into work. Did you inherit the caste of your parents?

He said /back then/. It's some perverted system that you're born into, now. (per him, I know nothing.)

Bullshit. The caste system was rigidly enforced millennia before the muzzies showed up. And that's a good thing.

>That's why the Brahmans are more white than the untouchables and so on.
Can't be further from the truth. The Tamil Bhramins are top of hierarchy and they are pretty dark.

No you couldn't change your caste. Men of higher castes, however, could marry down. The reverse was not true - lower caste men were strictly forbidden from marrying women of higher castes. Yes it was hereditary. Buddha was a Kshatriya even though he became an ascetic and later a great holy man. But he remained a Kshatriya nonetheless.

>he didn't even get to the sky father and thunder gods part and considers himself redpilled already

Common Knowlege

This gets posted on Sup Forums to fuck with
>muh Aryan
Stormies kinda regularly, but usually gets few replies and devolves into arguing about specifics.

funny you posted a post vedic indian god with your post

The four varnas
1. Bramhins - priests, teachers, scholars
2. Kshatriyas - kings, ruler, warriors
3. Vaishyas - traders, merchants.
4. Shudras - servants, labourers

during the vedic time varna was based on karma(work) and guna(qualification)

>So you could change your caste during your lifetime back then?
Few examples:
1. Ramayana's author Valmiki, was shudra by work(he was a robber). He became bramhin from Shudra.
2. Ravana the son of Vishrava who was bramhin by birth and Asura by karma.
3. Kubera the God of Wealth the son of rishi Vishrava and the brother of Ravana again Bramhin by birth and Vaishya by karma.
4. Rishi Vishwamitra - Kshatriya by birth Bramhin by karma.

>muh Aryan
>Stormies
I've always thought it's funny - and incredibly grating - how progressives will throw words meant to be perjorative at us, and assume that we hold certain positions, and they caricature us as something we're not - white supremacists, for example.
but why is it that instead of outright calling them out on their bullshit attitude of pre-empting our beliefs, and what we think, we simply deflect it onto stormfags?
i've honestly not browsed the open forums there. are they seriously that bad, or are we just accusing them of being knuckledragging boneheads without actually hearing them out or substantiating our assertions?

>Tamil Bhramins
>Tamil
Isn't that to be considered a special case down there? It's buddhist territory after all.

Here's a fun fact: Christianity does not come from the Judaism.

Christ was not a Jew.

Happy to answer any questions anyone has in this thread.

OP's shit posting aside northern Indians do actually have comminalities to Europeans. Many words in European languages are present also in Sanskrit.

What a pathetic puny German with a pathetic puny German gif.

>Christianity does not come from the Judaism.
I'm well aware that Christianity absorbed a lot of indigenous European beliefs and customs at its inception.

>Christ was not a Jew.
Matthew 1:1-17

You can't claim that Christianity is a separate entity from the Abrahamic religions, and cling to a bible that is steeped in semitic culture and setting as to even often include the """old testatment""".
You can't have your cake and eat it. If you really want to assert Christianity as an indigenous European belief system, you should be willing to subject the bible to complete upheaval and remove all Abrahamic and semitic referents and content from it.
If someone or some group actually put the effort into that, strip the kikes out of Christianity, and present a collection of the essentially European beliefs and customs that were transmitted through Christianity, that shit would be on my bookshelf within a week of being released.
If you managed to do that in such a way that you still had a coherent and relevant religion, an essentially purified, European denomination of Christianity, you would have a potential new convert.

> Matthew 1:1-17

What's your point? Who gives a fuck about the cuck Josephs ethnicity, he wasn't Jesus dad.

Mary was a Galilean from Nazarath, not a jew. By orthodox law this alone means Jesus was not a jew. Jesus of Nazarath was a galilean.

You dont know shit

Who is the blue guy?

Lord Krishna.

Why the FUCK he is blue?

aryans are from Mars

He is divine, not an ordinary human being. In fact his real color is more blackish than blue.

Oh boy, user. If you're serious, I have something for you...

There's this...guy. A teacher. Well, he doesn't describe himself as a teacher. He just says he's somebody who listens. And he doesn't claim to be a savior or anything or special born or anything like that. He teaches Christ as the Messiah and the Lord and everything, etc.

But...man...I don't know how to describe it...he has made the most sense out of anyone I have ever listened to. He's just beginning his ministry. He says he's putting his words into a book right now. A testament, actually. I know, I know...that sounds crazy, and it did to me at first.

Until I started to listen...

>during the vedic time varna was based on karma(work) and guna(qualification)
Ok, then.
What did your caste imply then during the vedic era? Was it purely religious or did you get any benefits in this life?
Because it reminds me a lot of the hypothesis of Max Weber. When your salvation comes through karma/hard work then you should be perfectly suited for capitalism.

PS.:
have to go, can't reply anymore, will read your answer

>Why the FUCK he is blue?
Krishna or Krsna is a sanskrit word, which primarily is an adjective meaning black or dark blue

>Mary was a Galilean from Nazarath
If you want to believe that the factual and historical Mary was a Galilean, suit yourself. It's what the yids would want you to believe. The Galileans were not European. They were semitic.
Personally, if you cling to the notion of ratifying a factual and historical Jesus and Biblical story, you're conceding that Christianity is not European.
If you want to assert that Christianity transmitted European customs, you're admitting that even if the factual and historical Jesus lived in the Levant, many of the passages in the bible, the teachings of Jesus, did not actually, factually and historically happen, but were taken from European Myth and Folklore which were never meant to be taken as fact, but instead were metaphors to be used for that very purpose - teaching.

Wow, how fucking profound, such a pity it won't fit on a fridge magnet. How about you try being fucking coherent for a change? Why should I listen, and why should I believe specifically in Christ as the Messiah?
Waxing poetic about the importance of listening, does not add merit to the point being listened to, if there is even one to begin with...

A guy a few thousand years already did write the bible with no mention of Jews in it.

of the Tribe of Judah.

youtube.com/watch?v=49thlPkEaFQ

Haribol!

Jai Srila Prabhupada!

Out with it.

Most of them probably are. Filthy blow-ins.

>caste system was actually introduced to retain racial purity of the Aryans
Can this meme already die please. In the time of its inception Caste system was based on merit. However later on it got bastardized due to nepotism and turned into Brahmin and Kshatriya hegemony.

No, user. Don't misunderstand. Don't get upset. I'm not the guy. I'm just regurgitating key things that I remember from when I talked to him. I can't even remember all we talked about. All I know is...the guy is an incredible mind or something.

I don't know...

All I was trying to imply was that he considers himself to be in the Christian tradition and from that line of philosophy and that it was through Christianity that he came to understand.

No the Vedic religion is still just a descendant of the older religion, but it and Sanskrit are basically our closest, most similar links left to them. The Vedas and Hinduism (along with many other pagan religions and Eastern mythologies) are the same as Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_iEPbmpuxk&t=578s

And the Aryan kingdom is much more complex then you think.

So? What's your point? I never assumed you were that guy, but since you're being obtuse about it, I don't know who the fuck you're on about. One of the apostles? The pope? Your local evangelist?

lol no vishnu, you are not white. You will never be white. You will always be a poo. Stupid shitskin faggots are so hilarious.

>The Vedas and Hinduism (along with many other pagan religions and Eastern mythologies) are the same as Christianity.

That is quite a stretch. Sure there are similar principles but they're not the same thing.

R A R E

No I think Christ was a Hebrew, it's that modern "Jews" aren't but rather are Khazarian Ashkenazic Rh negative creatures.

>t. untouchable

Test

>Gaudiya Vaishnava
>aryan/vedic
joggin the noggin about here

Well just watch my video and tell me what you'd think of it. It's just that I think both religions are telling the same older story. It could be that the same events are occurring over and over since things in our universe do tend to be cyclical and mirroring itself, "as above so below", but in some ways it seems more likely that they are all groups who have been divided up and left alone for a long time developing their own religions suited to their way of life with the same purpose of preserving their origin story- which would be passed down orally I guess and connect them all back to the same one group.

Depends on the region of Europe. That is, if you mean the original Aryan culture called Yamna.

Most northern places are like 30-40%

Sri Krishna is the highest conclusion and essence of all the vedic literature, specifically compiled within the srimad bhagavatam.

>Keep in mind, I probably have a higher IQ than most of the white people on here.
Citation Needed

>called Yamna.
So simple minded, lol. Yamna are just a small part of the story/civilization.

>it's that modern "Jews" aren't but rather are Khazarian Ashkenazic Rh negative creatures.
Come off it, the Khazar hypothesis has been blown the fuck out already.
Besides the Khazars as the origin of Ashkenazi would place them when - 10th or 11th century?
What about the accounts of the Jews of the time of the Roman empire being as dirty scoundrels as they are now? Nothing has changed.
If Ashkenazim are Khazars, where are their Turkic loan words? Jews have meshed their own languages into the languages of their hosts everywhere, from Yiddish to Ladino. Where are the Turkic loanwords? Where is the Turkic/asiatic blood? They test as Middle Eastern/Euro mongrels, and no, not every genomic lab is run by kikes, they wouldn't be able to hide a lack of semitic heritage from the (white european) pioneers of genome sequencing.
The Jews of the Bible were as filthy as the Jews of today. One and the same.

The Khazars are just one race who got mixed in with the Ashkenazic group, or whatever this very ancient Satanic cult race is.

Jati == caste
The caste system comes later into the picture.
It is somewhat similar to Varna but as I said it is the distorted/buggier version of Varna system.

In this version you belong to a particular caste by birth and you cannot change that. Here your caste is used to specify or generalize the communities associated with a particular job. Jatis(plural) are basically sub classification of different Varnas(plural)

So:
1) Some Jatis for Bramhin are: Gaud, Sarswat, Vaishnav, Smarth, Dravid
2) For Kshatriya: Rajput, Gurjar, Maratha
3) Vaishya: Baniya, Vani, Marvari
4) Shudra: chamar, mochi, dhobi

>So you could change your caste during your lifetime back then?
Just remembered Sir Davos Seaworth from GoT, he was a shudra(smuggler), but later became a Kshatriya

Krishnacore is the true redpill.

here is the spoiler: they are.

Have you ever noticed how the upper caste Brahmins are noticeably lighter skinned and taller than the lower castes and more Dravidian southern family? This is directly a result of more "Aryan" genetic admixture.

Nah more than 85% Tamils are Hindus. There are no Buddhist majority states in India. 75% of all Buddhists live in the western state of Maharashtra but only constitute a little than 6% of the state's population.

Again, user, I'm not trying to be obtuse. No, he is not one of the twelve, he is not the pope, he is not a local evangelist. Although the gospel is an incredibly important and key part of understanding all of it. And again, I still don't know all of it. I'm still new to the ideas.

The story of Christ came from the Nazarene sect of the Essenes. These particular Essenes were not of Judaism. That is a later corruption/mistranslation/intentional misappropriation. They were wholly separate from the Pharisees (the more common Jews and the Jews of today) and the Sadducees (the elite Jews of the time - the Priests, basically).

And again, the whole Nazarene sect thing was misinterpreted to be Nazareth.

Dude, the Khazar theory is KANGZ level retarded. Genetic evidence laid it to bed a long time ago.

You be sayin...
(Smacks lips)

We wuz

(Looks dumb)

Not Aryans an' shit

Khazarian or not, the Hebrew people living in the Levant in the Biblical times were not Ashkenazic, they didn't have RH negative blood, they weren't the same people. I believe a group of Jews within the Jews who were enslaved in Babylon got involved with Satan somehow and then mixed with some mysterious groups in that black sea region near Armenia, which created whatever the heck their genes are.

Why is Buddhism so unpopular in India?

>Was it purely religious or did you get any benefits in this life?
Remember the ultimate aim here is to attain Moksha(emancipation, liberation) from saṃsāra or the rebirth cycle.
The Bramhin some believe is closest to attaining moksha than other varnas, mainly because he is the enlightened one or the teacher/scholar. But this is not writing in stone, lower Varnas can reach Moksha as well.

HOL' UP!
(shaves back hair for third time today)

YOU SAYIN"
(rapes a boy dressed like a girl)

WE WUZ
(has a 4th child with cousin)

CONSTANTINOPLE AN' SHEEIT?!?!?
(gets shot by a Kurdish woman)

Because there's no value to that religion and it could only ever appeal to soulless yellow automatons and the '''whites''' that admire them.

reincarnation.

Concept of Krishna didn't exist in vedic times

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture

the true whites

Ahh Köksal Baba I miss you.

I wanna go see him this Weekend in Çömlekçi.

>RETARDATION: THE POST

Are you 15? How many chromosomes do you have?

Holly fuck i cant believe im reading this bullshit, i should kill my self just for spending time reading your shit.

You're pretty much correct. Genetic evidence shows that Ashkenazis can trace most of their paternal Y-DNA markers to the Levant (about 90%+) and about 80%+ of their maternal mtDNA markers originate from European women from middle to northern Italy in the early 2nd and 3rd centuries. Now just because their markers are from these origins does not mean that the rest of their DNA necessarily is. In fact, most studies have shown that Ashkenazis tend to show more genetic affinity to the nations in which they inhabited originally. This has led most geneticists to determine that Ashkenazis would occassionaly take in converts and add them to their gene pool. This is why they look so far removed physically from their Mizrahi and Sephardi counterparts.

So they do indeed have a genetic line back to the Levant, but is probably so minuscule by this point it would be akin to saying that a Brit is a German simply because they share some ancestry from centuries ago.

Most people who had converted to Buddhism in the golden ages of Buddhism in the subcontinent either returned to Hinduism or converted Islam (Afghanistan, Pakistan).
Your avg Hindu has nothing but reverence for Gautama Buddha. Some sects of Hinduism, namely Vaishnavas, consider Buddha to be an avatar (incarnation) of lord Vishnu. Mentions of Buddha in post-Vedic Hindu scriptures are aplenty.

t. Amerifat who worships Joseph's wife's son, the kike on a stick

Okay, but WHY?

the eternal anglo strikes back

Hinduism partially absorbed it, weakening it's distinctive identity and large institutions like Nalanda university were sacked by Muslim invaders.

As said by one of the user,white people are not descendants of Aryan,like wise we are the real Aryavarta,same with modern day Jews,all these faggots are Larper,whereas we are the real Aryans.

Southie Brahmin here,what is your daily routine in Jewnited states?

It seems that wherever Buddhism and Islam met, Islam erradicated buddhism.
>Pacifism works, guys!
It doesn't.

ETERNAL REMINDER

ARYANS WERE A SLAVO-SEMITIC PEOPLE DIRECTLY DESCENDED FROM PROTO-SERBS

I take it you aren't familiar with Buddhist death squads. They are pacifistic for the most part, buutttttt boys will be boys

now.mmedia.me/lb/en/newsandpolitics/those-peaceful-buddhist-monks-slaughtering-muslim-children

>lower castes and more Dravidian southern family

Southie Brahmin here,its not like that,we migrated from North to South,since then the one living in South got shit skinned like Mexico and Brazil and the one living in North are less shitskin.

We are not proper white,but yeah fair skin you may say,I am 6'3" myself,so yes,there are Brahmins in South as well who are genetic brothers of Northie Brahmins and probably your cousin at some point in history since we are in the branch of Indo-Iranians.

PIC Related - S Ramanujan at the center,Tamil Brahmin.

šâñķąŕăçhàřýā revived Hinduism when he saw India falling to Buddhism. He told the shaiviks and vaishnavs to stop fighting and told them they are from same religion. He united them and other hindus by making the religion properly organised. He named this religion 'sanatan dharm'. According to the rules you have to choose one primary god among the five as your family's 'isht devata'. He was really pissed off at Buddhism