Swedish Feminists Flee Suburbs Due to Islamic Fundamentalists

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/31/swedish-feminists-flee-suburbs-due-islamic-fundamentalists/
archive.is/ASeZ7

>Feminists in Stockholm are leaving areas like the notorious migrant-heavy no-go zones of Husby and Tensta because they say religious fundamentalists now rule those suburbs.

>Nalin Pekgul is a self-described feminist and former member of parliament for the left wing Swedish Social Democrats. For over 30 years, she lived in the Stockholm suburb of Tensta but says that she no longer feels safe there. She claims Muslim fundamentalists have taken over and she doesn’t feel she can visit the centre of Tensta without being harassed, Swedish broadcaster SVT reports.

>According to Ms. Pekgul, the situation for women in public life in the area has deteriorated over the past several years. She noted that there has been a rise in religious fundamentalism amongst the men in the area, many of whom come from migrant backgrounds. Pekgul attempted to combat the trend by organising coffee shop meetings but soon abandoned the idea.

>Aggression toward feminists, in particular, became an issue she said. “There were rumours that we wanted to take away women’s veils,” she said. “They said that I should keep myself, and then I did not feel so safe anymore.”

>Dagli now lives in the inner city area of Stockholm and says she is happier that she can wear or say what she wants without fearing for her safety. She said she would consider returning to Husby, but only if the area became safer for her.

>Sanandaji, a Kurdish Iranian immigrant, has been slammed by many in Sweden for his new book Mass Challenge which describes the problems Sweden has faced because of mass migration. One library in Stockholm even refused to stock the book accusing it of being racist.

>American filmmaker Ari Horowitz was also attacked in Husby last year during an investigation into Swedish no-go zones.

SWEDEN

YES

A BASTION OF PROGRESSIVISM AND HUMANITARIANISM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_2FX7AoC8
frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield
news.vice.com/article/sweden-plans-to-thwart-racism-by-eliminating-the-mention-of-race-from-its-laws
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/sweden-blocks-data-crime-immigration/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/swedish-cop-posts-epic-facebook-rant-immigrant-crime-ignites-nationwide-firestorm
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/swedish-cop-who-spoke-out-about-immigrant-crime-now-being-investigated-hate-speech
freewestmedia.com/2017/03/06/swedens-integration-minister-admits-to-lying-about-rape-stats/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks
frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine my shock

Great article, and thank you for archiving it.

The only way to get liberals to understand what minorities are like, is experience.

Those feminists are just bigots

bamp

Well you know what they say people learn either if they want or they are punched by Bugdamedul in the face

Fuck you Sweden

Those sluts should wear a Hijab.

Getty is into some wierd shit

>coffee shop meetings

the fuck are you 12? jesus fuck these people will not change and some bullshit meeting spewing ideas that only rational people would listen too if the muzzies showed up at all is a halfass attempt at changing these literal fucking animals

And they would too. Feminism is a con, it's a massive shit test on men.

wow what a bunch of islamophobes

Will they learn though?

Some people just never learn. White flight has been going on for more than 50 years in the US (destroying cities like Detroit or Chicago), yet some people still think it's a good idea to import millions of migrants.

>Breitbart
Fake news
Sage

Germany is definitely the expert on how to treat muslims

>it doesn't hide facts about immigration and leftist retardation like most of the (((MSM))) so it's fake news

Well meme'd.

> All those companies should be shut down and their assets seized

What else is new?

>Pekgul attempted to combat the trend by organising coffee shop meetings
PFFFHAHAHAHA

We need to outlaw feminism to prevent such horrid examples of islamaphobia

HAHAHAHA, it has begun !!

Islam earning it's first sympathy-points !!!

Finally they are integrating AAAAAHAHAHAHAH !!! xDDDDDD

Hilarious. Feminists got what they deserve.

Looks comfy

>>Pekgul attempted to combat the trend by organising coffee shop meetings but soon abandoned the idea.

This speaks volumes about how these people think.

HAHAHHAHAH

Racist feminists should be jailed for their insensitivity towards harmless innocent brown folks.

No tolerance for bigoted female hate speech.

Does she realize how problematic her opinions on muslim men are? She needs a to take more classes about systemically oppressive Swedish laws and attitudes toward these poor people

And yet, I bet that she still "refuges welcome" activist. And after her new neighborhood becomes the same fundamental islamist shithole she will move again somewhere with white Swedish majority or to safe zone with have police patrols and restricted access. And after this fall too, she will move into some other country. But sill will be chant "refuges welcome" mantra.

>with heavy police patrols

I'd be lying if I said I didn't love being around to witness feminists coming to the realization that Islam is the single greatest enemy of women in the world.

>women are stupid

what's new?

>but only if the area became safer for her.

So if it was ethnically cleansed?

Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

sweden

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking sweden

Karma in its most glorious form.

This is punishment for being a bunch of bigoted twunts to the men in your lives ladies. Karma is a bitch, and i am beyond giving a fuck, since you did it to yourselves.

Like pottery

>Pekgul attempted to combat the trend by organising coffee shop meetings but soon abandoned the idea.
>mfw people trying to fix islamic fundamentalists with coffee

Ah yes, retarded big cities dumb bitch fight to let poor oppressed immigrants live their life the way they did back in their shithole, and flee to the countryside when shit goes down while still defending their """values"""
western women are going to cause our collapse if we don't put them in them place really quickly.

It's an insane notion for them to come to the conclusion that fucking Islam of all things wouldn't be an enemy to feminism in the first place.

I am still completely unable to fathom how on earth you could live in such a bubble that you actually believe that sitting down and talking over your feelings with fucking Islamists could make them see things your way.

This fucking cunt thought she could have meetings in coffee shops to discuss womens issues in the area and muslims men would attend and realise they were making women feel uncomfortable and change their ways.

How can you possibly be that delusional? Any muslim man who heard a bunch of swedish women wanted to meet with muslim men in a coffee shop who did turn up would just come in expecting "some fuck".

I will never understand how women got tricked into thinking that Islam is a thing that people can just accept into their homes and they would be treated in the same way.

>Slamic fundamentalists Literally /ourguys/

It's going to be good times when the EU finally crumbles and all those Sweeds find that they can no longer escape to other countries and that they have to face the monster they imported. I think we'll start to see our first real breakdowns when those veils that the women wear as a token become mandatory.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Going to be good sitting there and saying ''i told you so'' to all the whiners.

bumperolio

Funny, as they< erradicate the left scum for the people ...

makes you thunk ...

Looks like I'll live to see them suffering direct effects or their own policies. Good. I have waited and hoped for this.

Cant say i told you so if you head is on a stake bjorn

Problem is that by then everything is fucked and who really cares if they understand at that point.

I hope they all get culturally enriched

Fucking whores

They shouldn't be allowed to leave, they helped cause this shit and should have to live with it.

Watching them come to that realization won't mean a damn thing because the world will be burning down around us by then.

There will be no satisfaction in their realization, there will be no comfort in their apologies.

Nalin Pekgul has actually been quite outspoken about problems with immigrants and islam (for being a leftist) and unlike other leftist she has actually lived in multicultural areas.

Ofc she isn't Swedish (she is from Turkey) so she can get away with more without being called a racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_2FX7AoC8
>Saying that there are a bunch of islamists in the green party

it is IMPORTANT , no, it's CRUCIAL that noone rents appartments or rooms to them, so they HAVE to go back. Islam will take care of the rest. It's a WIN-WIN !!!

Everyone who rents a room to feminists should

1.) be treated as a traitor and

2.) be put on secret lists.

3.) those lists should be shared in the interwebs ( and/or maybe an app ?), respectively be avail via app, so that ppl can check, who is who and protect themselves against those psychopaths

pic related : leftist woman propperly cared for

>who really cares if they understand at that point.

Everyone should care since it's the only way to change their mind to reverse all the mistakes they've made.

SD is on pace to have a good chance to win in 2018, and if Le Pen wins and the EU gets dismantled, it's probably the only way to save Sweden.

This shit isn't even really the Swedes' fault. Their media is totally controlled, and their government is brainwashing them and keeping them in the dark. The feminists they have is just a symptom of that.

frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield
>SWEDISH COPS HAD A SPECIAL "CODE 291" TO COVER UP MIGRANT CRIMES

news.vice.com/article/sweden-plans-to-thwart-racism-by-eliminating-the-mention-of-race-from-its-laws
>Sweden Plans to Thwart Racism By Eliminating the Mention of Race From Its Laws

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/sweden-blocks-data-crime-immigration/
>A request for data detailing the relationship between crime and immigration in Sweden has been blocked by the government.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/swedish-cop-posts-epic-facebook-rant-immigrant-crime-ignites-nationwide-firestorm
>Swedish Cop Posts Epic Facebook Rant On Immigrant Crime; Ignites Nationwide Firestorm
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/swedish-cop-who-spoke-out-about-immigrant-crime-now-being-investigated-hate-speech
>Swedish Cop gets investigated for "hate speech" for talking about migrant crime

freewestmedia.com/2017/03/06/swedens-integration-minister-admits-to-lying-about-rape-stats/
>Sweden’s integration minister admits to lying about rape stats

>It's an insane notion for them to come to the conclusion that fucking Islam of all things wouldn't be an enemy to feminism in the first place.
Liberals believe that everybody is the same on the inside. This means that if you just talk to them and be nice they'll eventually understand you and follow your way of life leading to coexistence and eventually integration.

They also believe in multiculturalism which means that everybody mixes their culture together and then picks and chooses what they want out of that melting pot. Naturally, if they integrate Islam then there would be no reason for anybody to pick the bad elements out of Islam, they will always choose the free and liberated values of western society. They know this because everybody is the same on the inside and it's what they would choose.

This is also why liberals will always reach for the ban key first if you ever try to debate them. How could you possibly disagree with them if you're the same as them? You just need more time to choose their values.

It's interesting and kind of scary speculating on the theory behind this shit.

>Everyone should care since it's the only way to change their mind
If you want to change their mind just apply a liberal amount of lead, that is the only way.

The utopia liberals want so badly

so when do these ppl storm the government and take over from the weak cucks

If that was the case, SD wouldn't be getting more and more voters, and there wouldn't be a populist surge in Europe.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-11/massive-coverup-exposed-sweden-media-cops-hid-migrant-sex-attacks
>Massive Coverup Exposed In Sweden As Media, Cops Hid Migrant Sex Attacks

This is why you don't give women any power.

That was actually pretty clever of Sweden to give leftists something to cling to by redefining the definition of rape.

Now if only they could redefine their definition of hand grenade attacks.

What made someone die like that? Bleeding eyes and all that blood everywhere.

Hahaha congratulations you stupid fucking whores, maximum diversity has been achieved!

Yeah I'm amazed that some of them actually believe this excuse.

Anyone looking into it at more than just a glance can see it started rising in 2004 (after the influx of refugees mostly because of the Iraq War), and since it kept rising every year it's obviously not just one small change in 2005 that led to this continuous surge.

frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield

sweden was a mistake

>breitbart

pic could e from a movie. simple.

I'm a Swede Finn and I hope the entire country burns to the ground. May they reap what they sow.

Isn't Ari Horowitz that one jew that Israel hates because he exposed their murder in palestine and a bunch of other shit?

Like he's an anti-zionist, anti-trickery jew as far as i recall

I think it's an Iraqi Christian who got enriched by the mudshits.

You're an idiot m8. Every European country has similar problems, you should hope they save themselves.

The Swedes have a hard time doing anything because their media keeps them in the dark, and the government is actively working against them.

>want to turn proud muslim women into sluts
>act indignant and hurt when muslim men get angry

I would characterize Swedes and their politicians as naive.

They've had such a good shepard for so long that they no longer think wolves exist.

If you're problem with Muslims is anything other than the fact that they're foreign, then you are either a beta male bottom bitch cuck or a woman desu.

Muslims are based, it's just they need to fuck off home.

This will not do! Every last one of those snowflakes needs to feel the thiccness of a BBC.

>removing a fucking Hijab makes you a "slut", because shitskins are too retarded to stop themselves from raping women if they don't wear a

Kill yourself Ahmed.

when the main stream meteor

The only way men should help them is if they go on TV and make a statement , that not only white men are the best and superior in every which way or form, but white western ideals of democracy , equal rights , etc are better than any other form of governance and that they're eternally grateful to be living under such system. That they apologize for saying that white men are the center of all evil. Otherwise, let them empower themselves by fighting their own fights.

That inbreeding, suicide bombing and Africa-tier IQ though...

>attempted to combat the trend by organising coffee shop meetings

It's fucking true that liberals are like this. I knew a girl in college who thought that prisons wouldn't be necessary in a communist country because poverty is the root of all crime.

I don't know how to get around some white people being so naive.

>supporting a religion that involves infant rape, incest, genital mutilation, lynchings over the slightest offenses, child marriages, not letting women drive, terrorism against Christians and anyone who doesn't follow them and their desire for world conquest, etc.

Muhammad pls go. There's a middle-ground between Islamic fundamentalism and cuckolding/what we see now.

Well America does have a shitton of prisoners compared to China.

this

One only needs to look at the demographics of the people in prison in America to understand the reason for the disparity.

This will be the response of most Swedes but non-ironically.

Because China takes them to a firing squad.

homogeneous nations with powerful state control have less crimes.
My country is a shithole but even children can take a walk at 2 in the morning anywhere without any fear.

DIVERSITY
IS
OUR
STRENGTH

>She said she would consider returning to Husby, but only if the area became safer for her.

What a fucking racist

It would work against pacifistic individuals open to compromise and discussion who are willing to try something they don't agree with, just to see what the result will be.

HEY, WHITE MAN. DID YOU SAY YOUR SHAHADA YET? NO? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT ISLAM WILL SAVE YOU FROM DEGENERACY?

Niggers and spics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOKS LIKE THE FEMINISTS GOT A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE
YOU ISLAMOPHOBIC PIECES OF SHIT

They're also mostly secular so they dont think anybody actually believes in their religions

WEW

That's what happens when middle class white girls grow up pampered in safe little bubbles where their emotions are catered to and they're deliberately shielded from learning of the ugliness in the world. You get silly asses who think cute little coffee shop salons with IS sympathisers are going to change the world.

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Good. But more of this please. Much more.

>This speaks volumes about how these people think.
She wanted to get an end to male domination in the ''social life'' so she organized coffee shop meeting where the women would just get together and socialize out in the open, like they do in any normal western society.

Its a pretty direct approach desu, the point of the meeting isn't to have some arbitrary discussions on how to fix things, they meeting themselves are the point.

>That's what happens when middle class white girls grow up pampered in safe little bubbles
She is a kurd that has lived in areas like that since she moved here as a kid. She has witnessed the area going from just being a poor area with higher then normal crime and unemployment to total chaos with Islamic oppression.

But now she has given up and is moving out of the multicultural utopia that she fought so hard to build.

It pleases me to know that when continental Europe becomes muslim, the people who dug its grave will live to regret their decision.