J1, J2, E3B, Q, N1C
>Suicide Tier
Everything Else
-----------------------------
>Rare Tier
T, I2C

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGpQvPGiIrg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galatians_(people)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>G
>excellent tier
They're below Jews, and don't belong in excellent tier.

post em

WE WUZ CONTAMINATED SAMPLE

Circassian women were fucking masterrace. Just because they were raped constantly by rich Ottomans doesn't mean their genes are good ones.

Hyperborean here

The way you all look at Jews and niggers is how I look at everyone else.

Don't mind the Asian dna, it's Himalayan Arian Black Sun cult genetics.

SeeYou fucking eggplant

I'm not the one with African DNA, kek.

Or are you a potato nigger?

irish are the niggers of europe

Fucking salty

You can clearly see I have none.

after all we are at the top for the highest precentage of R1b

No Catholics, anyone who was Catholic in the Glorious Revolution was declared Non-White.

Those guys in Africa migrated there from Eurasia, they're one of the reasons East Africans have Caucasoid features.

No Irish are white, you're a mongrel race

>you're a mongrel race
kek

I1 is god tier american mutt

Sorry burger Ireland for the win

ok muhammed

It clearly shows that I have zero middle eastern or african dna.

Stop shilling and bow down to a true Hyperborean

youtube.com/watch?v=uGpQvPGiIrg

I would like to know what fucking haplogroups I have. I look like a pseudo-asian weasel. Who knows what crap I have.

I have never seen an Irishman post their dna that didn't have nigger in them

I'm a God tier blue eye dirty blonde hair (so blonde it was practically white until I hit puberty), Dutch ancestors on both sides, an ingrained familial disdain regarding the idea if procreation with nongod tier bipedal, over 6', somewhere between 7/10 and 9/10 for looks, intelligent - top third of engineering class. I need a goddess so that I a may bring more gods into this world.

>Here is a picture of me

lmao at serbia, turkey has more celtic than them. weeeeeew lads

> celtic
> R1b-L23

can i get a quick rundown senpai?

thats actually crazy dude how the hell do roaches have celtic genes? weren't celts central europeans?

Haplogroups actually don't say a shit about your genes. It only represents a small part of your genes and tells you who was your great great great great great great great grandfather
try genetic admixture. it's way better

R1b U106 reporting. Feels good to be of anglo saxon master race

The roach is correct you know? But I suspect in the roaches case he's some central asian shit haplogroup like a lot of turks and he's trying to distance himself with this.

Also J2 is not shit tier.
From Turkestan to Italy, you can find it everywhere.
However, as i mentioned before, haplogroups don't say a shit about your genetic admixture.

WE

Ah fuck

there's no such thing as central asian haplogroup unless you mean some specific mongol haplos.

yes it does user

>mongol
Just read when this thermin came from.

the J is the european mediterreanean variant which makes sense. no idea what W is except that it's like everywhere in europe

Fuck off aryancucks

Europa for Europeans go back to central Asia

>Serbia.
I mean i knew that they were darker than us but this is just Argentina tier.

Spaniard conquistador master race full of R1b reporting here. You all can suck my balls.

Yea, no central asian turkic specific haplogroups or subclades, in such a vast area as Eurasia. mmm hmmm.

are you a nordic-aryan or just a jew/non-white trolling?

nice d*bs btw

>S-lav are n-not w-whi-,
R1a motherfucker

Whiter than Germanic and Anglos

Also I1a belongs in God-tier

R1A in high tier
Stop hamsterwheeling faggots

l1 is a cuck cave-dweller that got fucked by R1a and R1b conquerors

r1a is not white

Stupid pole. Y haplogroups are patrilineal. I didn't get fucked by R or else they'd be R.

I1a is not white

ironically light skin came from the near eastern farmer sandniggers and the indo-european steppeniggers. the local european hunter-gatherers were dark skinned until they got mixed in with those 2 other populations, so I don't see why r1a wouldn't be white since it was probably one of the indo-european haplogroups

>yfw u realize I1 comes from Doggerland
>yfw Doggerland was Atlantis

>the local european hunter-gatherers were dark skinned until they got mixed in with
Baseless assumption:the post
>We wuz nigguz
T.nigger

>Europeans indigenous to the frozen tundra of europe dating to the cro magnon days
>not white
the aryan invaders were the shitskins

I guess Sup Forums knows more than people who research genetics. my bad

they ate lots of meat and fish kinda like Siberians, if you notice the latter aren't as white as Scandinavians, and that's because their vitamin D intake is good enough that they aren't constantly feeling the effects of vitamin D deficiency

false, only true for southern europeans
>Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin.

>look at me im a cuck

>r1a
>godtier
>not in its own peasant tier
>j2,e3b,Q and N1c
>not proto-european tier

not really

R1b iberian celt master race reporting in

keked so hard.

it is I like Igloo not L like Lach you stupid Lach.

Europe was entirely I until they went full refugees welcome during the aryan invasions from central Asia, you can see this pattern repeat itself in modern day Sweden who have the highest concentration of haplogroup I.

are you really taking that drawing seriously? nobody knows what skin color those people had. IT IS A FUCKING DRAWING.

you know we have their DNA right? they lacked pretty much every single allele known to cause depigmentation, so it makes perfect sense

nordic type I1 proto europeans were white before aryan invasion unlike other shitskin european mongrels. we are the true white men and women of this continent

True

Shitskin aryans have to go back to northern Kazakhstan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galatians_(people)

>An estimate given by Haak et al. 2015 gives us the origin of Finns: 25% early Neolithic farmers (compared to Norwegians with 48% early Neolithic farmers), 10% Siberians (compared to Norwegian 4%), 8% western hunter-gatherers (Norwegian 0%) and 50% Yamnaya (Norwegian 48%).
N1c1 isn't shit tier, it's a story of uralic bulls entering europe taking over the paleo european I1's in Finland and ultimately stealing aryan women over time creating our race.

>be 6000 BC
>be European Hunter-gatherer
>Strange new people from the southeast show up in boats
>They make plants grow
>They herd many animals
>They marry your females because they can provide better
>you slowly adapt to their ways
>be 2000 BC.....

What test did you use?

Aryan invaders came via chariot and without women they literally raped and genocided their way all the way west to Spain and the all way south to southern India.

CELTIC
MASTER
RACE

who up

Uralics and aryans were quite an equal fighting force, the proof is in our loanwords and indo-european mtDNA.
>fight the aryan charioteers
>steal their women and call them Orja

That was a description of the first cuckening of Europe from the Neolithic Expansion. Around 2000 BC is when the Indo-Europeans arrived.

Tfw Y-DNA descended from those Neolithic farmers. Not original enough to brag about being the true Europeans, but still got cucked hard by the Indo-Europeans.

Sardinian highlanders have the highest concentration of I1. Never cucked master race.

proto indo aryans and uralics did thats a fact

>God tier
>Slavs
When R1b invaded he brought his stupid cousin and then they shared the land. One built rockets and the other fucked a sheep.

>J2 bad
They literally come from Northern Iran together with R1 and I you silly nigger.

>Excellent tier G
Are you high?

you mean I2a
Even Swedish foragers were I2a, I1 kinda pops out out of nowhere in the records.