it has been since 14

retarted and bs
Sage.

>buttblasted balt
every fucking time

bump

I want to live free of oppression!

Haha, damn, this is stupid.

I'm already left, so I pretend to be a Stormfag.

Get fucked commies! You killed 1000 hundred million men and get a pass unlike us because of the kikes, Hitler did nothing wrong!

I am a looser who worked for 6 months in a burger joint and lives with his mother, yet I understand the true nature of the world and know that Natsoc is the answer, unlike all those idiot normies out there!

BTW, everything bad in my personal life is kikes fault too! No sense to try to fix anything because the are too strong! Just sit here and wait for Hitler to resurrect through our paranoic occult shitposting!

BUHHH GUIIISSSS, THE NUMBERS OF DEATHS IN THE USSR ARE TOTS EXAGGERATED!!!!

MARCHING 100,000 POLES TO THEIR DEATHS AND LEAVING MILLIONS MORE OF THE REST TO ROT IN THE MINES AND FIELDS IS 100% ETHICAL!!!

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!!! THE UKRAINIANS DESERVED FAMINE, HOW DARE THEY BE SELF-DEPENDANT OR HAVE CHOICE!!!

JOIN YOUR LOCAL SUB-URBAN UPPER-MIDDLE CLASS ANTIFA AND CRUSH NAZIIZZZZ!!

derekcrowe.com/post.aspx?id=72

>buttblasted tankies who shitpost and bait 24/7 but cant take it themselves

Immigrants should be alllowed to live together, making their own commmunities in the host country. They don't have rotten mentalities or shitty collective habits, just different culture, ok..Their own country offers bad life standards because other complex factors of an entirely different nature.

>stalin did nothing wrong
You mean like executing the first wave communists and their famlies into "you're dead" territory"? yeah he was a total peach!

Nice work comrade, here, have potato

>Get fucked commies! You killed 1000 hundred million men and get a pass unlike us because of the kikes, Hitler did nothing wrong!

The Communists were responsible for hundreds of millions of unjustified deaths, that's a fact. Your number is just a projected strawman, because you cant disprove realistic numbers.

>I am a looser who worked for 6 months in a burger joint and lives with his mother, yet I understand the true nature of the world and know that Natsoc is the answer, unlike all those idiot normies out there!

Why do lefties project so much/?(pic related)

Besides, why do you shame people for their job or their living conditions? Aren't you supposed to be against that? Oh yeah, I remember, leftists are all middle-upper class neets that hate anybody who doesn't agree with them. You're purely ideologues at heart, nothing more.

>BTW, everything bad in my personal life is kikes fault too! No sense to try to fix anything because the are too strong! Just sit here and wait for Hitler to resurrect through our paranoic occult shitposting!

Ironic and hypocritical, considering that commies blame literally everything wrong in the world on capitalism and the status quo.

I let niggers run trains on my wife while I record it.

fuck
i don't know how to do it

I sure do hate how other people aren't poor.
Everyone should be poor, except for the glorious party members of course!

Pretty sure pic related wasn't his biggest fan despite what propaganda would have your dumb kraut ass believe.

>hispanic detected

you have to go back

Pretty sure Stalin actually made the system functional, where as pic related sucked ass.

Stalin got results, "muh ideas" didn't really achieve much except a brutal civil war and leaving Russia with some of the lowest living conditions in the world for awhile. (pretty much until Stalin decided to make it not suck)

Ironically Stalin wasn't a true communist and introduced a nationalist element to the SU. Almost like Nationalism works better or something, weird!

You think the Jews are trying to wipe out the European people? Even if they were, they'd be completely justified in doing so if it prevents another holocaust. But all you self-centered whites can say is 'waah waah the arabs and africans are killing us and raping our women and children', shut the fuck up, if you're white you're complicit in the deaths of six million of god's chosen people.

DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO

We can absolutely get everyone to share everything

You can't blame the millions of deaths during Stalin's collectivization campaign on Stalin. That's like blaming him for eating all the grain and paying the clouds to not rain xxDD

Wealth must be distributed equally among the peasants

>The Communists were responsible for hundreds of millions of unjustified deaths, that's a fact. Your number is just a projected strawman, because you cant disprove realistic numbers.

Start counting, fool. Don't forget all the people who died from old age in communist countries. I think 2 hundred millions died in the Soviet Union in total, so they are indeed quite """realistic"""

>Besides, why do you shame people for their job or their living conditions? Aren't you supposed to be against that? Oh yeah, I remember, leftists are all middle-upper class neets that hate anybody who doesn't agree with them. You're purely ideologues at heart, nothing more.

Were I come from, communist principle is he who doesn't work shall not eat.

>Ironic and hypocritical, considering that commies blame literally everything wrong in the world on capitalism and the status quo.
>Why do lefties project so much/?

You may deny it all you want, but that's a typical Sup Forumsak. And typical Sup Forumsak is natsoc.

He said left.

I really care about the poor, except for those stupid fucking rednecks in red states.
Look at how poor and stupid they are!

Isnt it the same thing?

>gtfo
Also sage

We must repent for our viking past by inviting the raiders to our own home
>tfw born in the absolute most boring era of your country

Sage this thread comrade

Many such occurrences

Most leftists hate Stalin though. (((Trotsky))) is their guy.

liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421&comments=1

Here's a good little leftist just like you, kicking and twitching on the end of a rope. Do you think that as he died, he was thinking about his mommy? I think he was, because he was a good little leftist, and the only person who loved him was his mother.

But his mother takes Right Wing Dick (the only kind of dick) every night, because she is disappointed in her cuckold son and his weak, timid, thief political views.

Hitler did nothing wrong

REAL COMMUNISM HASNT BEEN TRIED YET!

Where you are from, communist principle is nobody eats period, and many millions of good little leftists die screaming and begging kommissiarat for food.

They lacked party loyalty.

the glorious Red Army didn't rape anyone during liberation

Just a quick FYI, private property still exists under communism. The only thing that cannot be owned are the means of productions, such as factories and infrastructure.

kek is dead

>You think the Jews are trying to wipe out the European people? Even if they were, they'd be completely justified in doing so if it prevents another holocaust.
First mistake and precisely the reason for the motivation to keep it apparent. Because it's not only of germans and of those who supported germany through this..

Let's take sweden, what the fuck did sweden do? TELL ME.. TELL ME LOUD.. TELL ME WITHOUT FLINCHING.. TELL ME.. Tell me what my brother in the flesh did that warranted that.. you have NOTHING! nothing legitimate..

Too bad right sektor sold out to the kikes and EU.

that's not real communism.

but YOU SEEM TO TAKE HOLOCHAUST and SUPERIMPOSE it upon everyone that is even remotely white. Did you bother to see what they did during that war? no ofcourse not.. because that would be the end of you.. SO after 50 years of anti white propanda it is sweden who are the most compliant and kind having done no wrong, these are the ones who must suffer for your ideals.. have a surströmming about it..

It's a rotten fish, its a delicacy meant just for you!

DRA HELVETE, look that one up

if everybody has the same income, regardless of their skills, skilled workers will not leave the country! :DDD

everyone is equal
just be happy
global warming
planets
i fucking love science
punch fascists

You think we won't protect sweden we are brothers in kin sweden norway and denmark.. you can go eat your own bread...

New study at huffington post finds suicide is empowering for white women, as it dismantles white privilege

and its beautiful

There is a black person outside my home
should i give him shelter?

Go away fairy fag, go read a book on biology..

kys

also, i care about the working class so much that i want nonstop mass immigration to drive down their wages, put strain on their housing and social services, and expose their daughters to paki rape gangs! good night white pride!

no, Sup Forums is reddit :^)

>there's a black person outside my home should i give him shelter
Ofcourse but with reservation and not relax for one minute. We like them to stay but better that they go away.. I won't argue for you to relax and become a statistic.

I'm not sure what are you trying to prove here. Yeah, people kill eachother. Also, we won and you lost most of the time, and now you exist at the fringe corners of society and Marxism is very influential in the world. Your point is?

The good night white pride is funny.. really if you look at it globally this mass migration descends upon a very few nations.. who are they keeping down themselves there? THEMELVES but that's less romantic isn't it..

WHAT IS THE MAJOR MALFUNCTION that NON WHITE NATIONS PRETEND THEY NO LONGER HAVE TO SORT OUT THEIR OWN PROBLEMS? explain it to me faggots, render me a discourse and i will tear you apart like you illegitimate claim deserves..

GO ON, TELL ME OF YOUR STRENGHTS AND YOUR SURROGATE VALIDITY

i told him that he can come in my parents house before the neonazis come and try to beat him up
He said that he has an apartment not far from here and doesnt need my help
I told him that he cant go to his apartment because it has probably been bombed and that the middle east is very far away to "just" go there
i got him save in the living room, what now?

trips

fuck commies

You have no right to give input as to whether or not this baby dies but if I do choose to keep the baby you have to pay for it.

yesterday I found someone who ate fried chicken. ME AND MY WIFE'S SON WERE LITERALLY SHACKING!

Fuck those cultural appropriation racist bgots!

filthy goyim peasants and their firearms, we'll get them all eventually.

t. Dianne Kikestein

dont make me throw my geography book at you xD

if he is middle eastern i'll parlay the motherfucker in arab speak.. to the excent that he is uncomfortable that the kafir is more educated than him. If you want to get to one of these fuckers, just know their texts better than they know it themselves, watch them get in line as less than sheep, total ants awaiting a hearing..

You don't want to be some assine cat just to hur them, know their texts better than they know it themselves.. they get scared as fuck when i go arabic from some of the sentences..

If you want to conquer islamical radical terrorism.. put yourself in their shoes and understand their mind game and then you can REALLY do some fucking damage.. Not because you wish them to b3e bad or do wrong but because you can rebuke them so easily.

but if you don't approach them by the level of thinking they are at it's like you might aswell not bother..

Why the hate, brother? We can all get along. You just need to believe in the power of love!

You see, sweetie, trips are the last three numbers. Otherwise they'd be too common and predictable. Lurk more. I bet you think that you sage by commenting SAGE and that sage damages the thread somehow too, you stupid uneducated nazi.

This is the virus, they have a certain thing they belive in that certain thing, if you can dismantle the virus you dismantle them.. Lack of effort.. you try to talk to them but you do not talk to them on their terms and what they believe in.. wrongs done to middle east and all kinds of things from qu'ran sunna hadiths etc. superimposed upon it. untill you talk to them like they are talking, you will get NOWHERE:. You arenot talking, and so how many people are going to be killed mutilated murdered and other things before we start talking, we are not talking becuase we are not understanding why they do these things.

htrefgggg

But when we talk in the level that they are talking in the level of why they are doing this, THEN we can talk and negotiate.. other than that if someone is ignorant and fails to understand, it profit that person nothing..

im scared to talk to him because im only 7 semester in on learning arab x3
I came downstairs and he had our TV under his arm and went out the front door with my familys savings (We dont give our money to the big scary capitalist banks of course so we keep it in the cooky jar)
i hope he finds his way back home and that it was enough money to get him a plane ticket
im sure i inspired him to use the money to build child-hospitals in aleppo

Did you do a good deed today?

The local party leader who has a PHD in economics told me to plant my crops closer together and it totally didnt cause a famine like all my farmer buddies thought.

Hitler killed 12 million jews

they're 20 million now.

You can say ok i want nothing of what you say and destroy them completely but if you want a parallax then you have to understand which angle they are coming from.. Look up the term parallax.

Greeting political humans, my name is Jesse and I'm an abrosexual demigirl otherkin. :) My pronouns are she/her and it/its unless I'm dissociating as one of my kins, in whicgh you should use plu/plum/plumself. I have self diagnosed high-functioning autism, borderline personality disorder, DID, narcissistic personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder, depression, and anxiety. I also have diagnosed diabetes and I'm allergic to diisu nuts.

My kinlist
>Dio Brando (JJBA)
>Spongebob Squarepants
>Sean Connery
>Chihiro Fujisaki (Dangan Ronpa)
>Sans (Undertale)
>a bag of plums
>Skeeter the squirrel (Skeeter Nut Free cookies)
>Sonic the Hedgehog
>Pikachu (Pokemon)
>Elsa (Frozen)
>Anne Frank
>Mae (Night in the Woods)

Please don't talk to me if you're racist, transphobic, ableist, or just a general poopie head. Thanks!

Stalin didn't know about gulags

I thought Russians were based what the fuck is this?

Please be respectful about the 66 million....

LENIN IS MY FAVORITE GUY TOO BAD HIS REVOLT IN MY COUNTRY FAILED :'(

THERE IT IS.

You aren't based in Russia if you don't like the Soviet Union. The other option is a faggot lovin home hatin american anus lickin libcuck.

1488 milion ...

youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws damascus is their ideal.. when you start speaking with regards to how they are speaking you might be speaking a common tongue.

FUCK NIGGERS