***/SA/ South Africa Civil War General***

UPDATE: Economy at stake, drought worsens, racially motivated attacks.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/zumas-night-of-the-long-knives-20170331

foxnews.com/world/2017/03/24/south-africa-accused-covering-up-grisly-murder-spree.html

droughtsa.org.za/about-the-drought/news.html

wnd.com/2017/03/targets-in-south-africas-genocide-all-white/

amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042 (embed) (embed)

>1/ Listen up, everyone. I just got a very disturbing phone call about a grave subject
>2/ As many of you know, the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, recently announced that the blacks should gang up on Whites
>3/ Just as we predicted, the Rainbow Nation failed and is about to go the way of Zimbabwe
>4/ The government of South Africa is about to seize the land of the White minority. They are launching a real White genocide
>5/ White South Africans are in the United States and are reaching out to the Alt-Right
>6/ South Africa is on the verge of civil war. It is that serious. The shit is about to hit the fan
>7/ White South Africans are asking for our help. They're trying to get the word out about what is happening to the White community
>8/ The Whites of South Africa are already thinking in terms of how to raise money to defend their communities
>9/ If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa
>10/ We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene on South Africa
>11/ Jared Taylor did a podcast with the Suidlanders about this subject
>12/ The podcast gets to the serious part around the 29:00 minute part

If there is no /SA Gen/ up, think of your people.
pastebin.com/2jJ112qd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A
archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica
youtube.com/watch?v=Benf1ho-1V0
youtube.com/watch?v=I8iI3yT3fVo
youtube.com/watch?v=gsyoz3kcc2w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Commando_System
flaghunters()github()io/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=mZBWykn5iQw
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prioritize-refugee-status-afrikaners
iol.co.za/news/politics/zille-justifies-colonialism-tweet-amid-scathing-criticism-8394837
businesslive.co.za/bd/opinion/2017-03-24-we-need-to-look-deeper-into-helen-zilles-tweets/
dailymaverick.co.za/opinionista/2017-03-20-from-the-inside-lessons-from-singapore/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Attacks on Whites

>War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
>SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
>Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
>Radio Free South Africa with Karin Smith (Great 2 hour video to get you up to speed on South Africa)
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
>Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM

> Misc

>Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
>Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
>Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
>Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
>Empire of Dust (Chinese in the Congo)
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
>Africa Addio (Related - About the Mao Mao uprising in Kenya)
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
>Oran massacre of 1962
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
>Malema "Not calling for slaughter of whites…for now"
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
>The Suidlanders : Prepping for Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
>Worlds Toughest Towns Cape Town
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
>Louis Thureox: Law and Disorder in Johannesburg
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
>Molyneux: The Truth About South Africa
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
>Surviving the Horrific Violence in South Africa
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
>Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw

>Historical examples of the same situation in Rhodesia

>Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
>Fun Rhodesia
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
>Rhodesia... I was there
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
>Firing Line - The Question of Rhodesia (1974) (Best Interview)
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
>History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 13: The Rider and the Horse
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 14: Rhodesia
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
>Rhodesia, our Brothers in Arms
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
>Rhodesia in 1971
The Song is Salisbury Town by John Edwards
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
>No Sound in this video but it is much clearer. Salisbury, Rhodesia (Harrare, Zimbabwe) in 1971
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
>The Kissinger Proposals
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
>Rhodesian Children singing We'll Ever Cherish Thee - Rhodesia's National Song
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
>Rise, O Voices of Rhodesia - National Anthem of Rhodesia (1965-1979)
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A

Good book for redpilling on South African history.
archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

>Quick redpill on land and demographics.

The Khoisan today (the original inhabitants of South Africa who were wiped out by the bantu in the Eastern parts of the region) were assimilated by the Dutch. They are called coloureds today and are very mixed. They speak Afrikaans, are Calvinist Christian and hate blacks. This is in the Cape where there are no black African land claims. We only met the first Blacks at the Great Fish river along the east coast.

Meanwhile Shaka's conquests ended up causing a domino affect of famine and war that ended up killing off 2 million Africans in the early 19th century. Nigs being self destructive nigs. Eventually there was less than 50 000 nigs fleeing around in small groups from marauding tribes in an area the size of France when the Boers trekked into the interior to found their Republics. Manifest destiny without bloody hands.

The British then imported African labour to work in the mines and up until the 1920s hundreds of thousands move to Johannesburg from Zimbabwe, Botswana and Mozambique for work. They assimilated with the blacks already there and their descendants act like they're natives when they are in fact immigrants. We are suffering the from the future Europe and sooner America will have.

>SIENER VAN RENSBURG PREDICTIONS

If you haven't already, watch this short documentary about a man called Nicolaas "Siener' van Rensburg, a Boer prophet who accurately predicted South Africa's 20th century history and foresaw a cataclysmic civil war in South Africa as well as other world events including the migrant crisis in the 21st century.

Part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=Benf1ho-1V0

Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=I8iI3yT3fVo

Part 3 youtube.com/watch?v=gsyoz3kcc2w

Feel free to read more about him and his predictions.

>Would any Sup Forumsacks be willing to fight on the front-line of the race war to save more than 4 million whites in Africa?

Pic related is part of the Scandinavian Memorial at Magersfontein, South Africa, in honour of the some 1400 Scandinavian volunteers who fought on the side of the Boers

Shit will hit the fan as soon as the rand hits rock bottom (KEEP AN EYE ON THE RAND). Before that happens we need to prepare to evacuate millions of whites around the Johannesburg-Pretoria metropolitan area which will effectively become Bosnia 2.0. Download Telegram and contact me @kaaplander to learn how you can help with evacuation and possible resettlement.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how fucked are we after last night's reshuffle?

Depends on what happens Wednesday honestly. If they keep Zuma its a 10, and they have so much of his cronies there I doubt they will vote him out.

how is this even still a question?

you should have left 20 years ago.

there are not enough guns and bullets to stop you from the hoards of kaffirs that will be coming for your neck in the middle of the night

No joke, how close is South Africa to civil war?

bump

How close is SA to a race war?

Are whites in SA red pilled or not?

Do you think the motion to oust Zuma will succeed?

Yeah. I should have left, but here I am. Can't change the past.

Not very, it might collapse but there probably won't be a civil war.

>tfw moved to Canada a few years ago
>now Trudeau is busy destroying this country

Seriously thinking about moving to Quebec

See what happens Wednesday. It's all about the well being of the economy and if the nigs keep getting their gibs. 8% of the population pays 80% of the taxes (guess who that predominantly is) while 30% of the country gets grants. It will be like World War Z if we get Zim levels of inflation, which can be caused if Zuma decides to go dictator Wednesday.

No.

How do we help?

Probably won't erupt in a race war soon, but the political landscape is pretty unstable at the moment. Just had a huge cabinet reshuffle where the president ousted his opponents.
Would say deep down most whites are red pilled to some degree, but you also have to be pragmatic to survive the day to day. Be polite to your black colleagues and blacks you deal with on a day to day basis, REEEEEEE when you get home.

See

Quebec girls are fucking hoooooot

Yeah. Think Zuma made it clear that he's not going to stand for any opposition. So my money's on him staying on until the end of his term.

I've got a hot aryan gf but she's from Venezuela. Should I be concerned?

>living on a nog continent
>never expecting niggers to be a problem

Yeah I got no sympathy

Why would you be concerned?

What happens Wednesday?

Anyone up for forming a column to retake SA once the war goes hot?

use Signal instead of Telegram

There's a motion to oust Zuma, but he leads the dominant party the ANC and its filled with his yes-men.

Why aren't there RWDS roaming around? I thought you guys were expert darkie killers..

I'll contact you m8, Do you have tutanota?

Why would anyone want to live in Africa? I can't imagine living in a country so full of Blacks. Imagine the stench, the violence, the corruption, the waste, the total lack of production and maintenance.

You can't stay in Africa, whether you are White or not, get the fuck out of there when you can. There's no point defending a rotten corpse of a country. Even if Whites stand their ground in Africa, they'll still end up living amongst the Blacks, the only good future would be replacing them with Whites or at least Asians, but that's not going to happen.

Get out if you can. I'm sorry for your loss.

The opposition party lodged a motion of no confidence. They do it every few months and then it fails dismally. The ANC rarely breaks rank even if it's for something dubious or retarded.

I don't want her to be in a relationship for me for a visa.

Because you have a fuck ton of resources that niggers are too dumb to utilise not to mention a ready population of half tards to exploit for labour

I'm using Telegram. Nothing being discussed is illegal.

They disbanded our commando system and confiscated our guns after the 1994 election.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Commando_System

I don't have a smartphone at the minute just a shitty blackberry, Can I email you?

hmmm well I wouldn't try to test her love or anything like that. There was a story in Don Quixote about testing a girls love and it ended up pretty poorly for everything. I don't think you ought to worry about such things man just get on with your life and be happy.

When I was growing up in the 80s and early 90s, my dad had a Rhodesian Ridgeback. This dog went batshit at black people. My dad later told me they were used as police dogs. Are they still common?

Telegram is a smartphone and desktop app. I'm using the desktop app as we speak.

Yes, we also have Boerboels.

Use resources, fine, but don't fucking set up home there. You can't live peacefully amongst them, it's impossible.

Some blacks in Africa are alright. My cousin goes to Kenya alot for Christian missions and shit, says the Kenyans are trying to build shit and be civilized.

Kenyans are pretty based, a lot of blacks in South Africa are fine too. The worst ones are the gib me dats which are like 40% of the black population.

ok mate give me an hour to get home and ill drop you a line

The rest of you better come then. Better than browns.

Can we get the South Island? And can we call it the Seff Efrican Island?

No worries. Though if there is still some sort of problem, my email is [email protected]

delet this

Oy all you boer cunts, get extra flags

flaghunters()github()io/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/

we added all the regions for sef efrica (the capes, gauteng, etc.) and a whole bunch of cities

I know someone here's posting from pretoria

Please lads is Eddie von maltitz ok? He's such a good guy I'd hate for him to die like terreblanche.

look my son south africa was gone

>flaghunters()github()io/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/
Wow thanks!

ps any thoughts on the netherlands granting the right to return?

would you take the offer up?

would you stay and fight for the white enclaves or would you happily gtfo?

the FvD has indicated support for it, so the overton window is shifting on that issue

I can take in an aryan q3.14, but that's all I can promise

I'm so glad my parents left South Africa before I was born, then again a part of me feels guilty for "leaving muh heritage behind" in a sense but I suppose it was for the best.

I'd be happy to gay marry one of you.

no homo tho

How civilized are Khoisan compared to the bantu niggers?

They are smaller and less aggressive that is about it.

I remember Wilders was for a right of return. Problem is Netherlands is flat and densely populated. We love our landscape.

It's also a migrant cesspool

I doubt that they'd ever grant right of return. We are about as Dutch as Americans are English. We almost share a common tongue and that's about it. There hasn't been much contact culturally for centuries, so it's not like our culture is that similar. The Netherlands is also a pretty crowded place. Where would they put an extra 2-3 million people? They'd have to dry up a fair chunk of the North Sea.

Bedore any of us commit to fighting in SA.

1.) How is this strategically a worthy battle?
2.) Getting into SA in a few thousand numbers of those willing will set of signals. So what to do with that?
3.) Americuck and the jewK will no doubt send (((safety equipment))) to aid the niggers unless Trump and May finally see the light that aiding our Race is actually a good thing. This could be a hard battle that will cost many lives on our side.
4.) Wouldn't it be better to import SA here and begin physically fighting in Europe with their help?

There are many ex-Army Sup Forumsacks who would help alongside more SA. My generation needs an arse kicking, even I do to an extent but there are no groups here looking to do things.

If Trump allows South African refugees like how Orban did. Maybe you guys can come to Pennsylvania if you want. Sharpsburgh has tons of empty houses that people could move into. Although the town currently is slightly dirty. The governer is planning on cleaning the place up.

There's Edgewater or whatever it's called in Oakmont,Pennsylvania that also has empty houses.

The bigger problem is the logistics. You can't just move 4 million people over the Atlantic in a few weeks without nation wide efforts on the level of Dunkirk. And no, the majority of the 4 million cannot afford to flee by airliner/ship and would rather just stake it out here in SA rather than arrive penniless in the US.

There is plenty of space in the northwest, maybe you can found a colony

can you give me a quick rundown on SA political parties? are there any based boer groups?

I did some googling and apparently a DA mayor accused the ANC of fueling chimpouts through gibs or something

You can have a degree here but unfortunately due to the migrant crisis globally countries have tightened up the requirements for us university educated folk. We need a masters equiv degree or classify under super specialized labor = Auditor/Engineer/Doctor. If you have a B:Com Economics or Finance even with honors these do not count any more... and as a result a lot of us who would like nothing more than to build a life in any 1st world nation that would have us are halted in our path by the are tightening up of immigration requirements and the only other option is to have a great deal of money to obtain an investment visa.

Life will get a great deal harder before it gets better....

Thanks for the offer. I like the idea of moving into a derelict town and turning it around. First we need to manage to migrate legally and then arrange for a mass migration. No idea how that would work or who'd fund it. That would be the one migration Soros won't fund.

All i know about South african politics i learned from this video

youtube.com/watch?v=mZBWykn5iQw

northwest of the netherlands I mean, very sparsely populated rural areas mostly

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prioritize-refugee-status-afrikaners

Please add this to the OP template.

"We" would absolutely aid those fucking savages. The BBC would resort to massive amounts of disinformation and propaganda and the anti-White cucks in parliament and the mainstream media would absolutely. I have absolutely no doubt that the fighting itself would be easily won on the part of the Whites the politicians and talking heads would absolutely sell them out (again!).

It sounds callous but you cannot count on political or media help from the UK. There would hopefully be an online push for assistance but I can already hear the chorus of "oh, so you're OK with helping WHITE refugees?" from the blue-headed, thick-rimmed stands which no one with a camera in their face will be willing to defend. Nobody in a position that could help, that is.

if shit hits the fan in South Africa, it'll be interesting to see if lefties here show support for white South African refugees

>they won't

There was Helen Zille who is the premier of the Western Cape province who tweeted that colonialism wasn't all bad. Caused a minor shitstorm. Hold on, let me see if I can find the link.

ridiculous

>Zille

that's the one, she said the ANC was creating a gibs culture

It's much easier said than done to go "durr just leave XD" when your family has been in a place since the Renaissance period and you don't have any connections abroad.

iol.co.za/news/politics/zille-justifies-colonialism-tweet-amid-scathing-criticism-8394837

Besides the dominant nig party the ANC, there is also the DA yes. The DA are basically our libs but they try not to fuck up the country as much as the ANC. Whites compromise and mostly vote for them, even though they are basically our version of the democrats.

EFF is the third largest and it formed in 2013 by Julius Malema after he was expelled from the ANC. They are hardcore marxist and march around with red berets and wear red uniforms in parliament.

Then you have the IFP which is the Zulu traditionalist party who actually won Kwazulu Natal back in 1994 and used to be the ANC's biggest rival.

Then you have the Freedom Front + which is an Afrikaner party but like I said 80% of whites vote DA to ensure there is opposition to the ANC.

There are many other parties but they get like 1-2% of the vote.

Green is ANC
Blue is DA
Red is IFP.

They cheered when Rhodesia fell, and they'll cheer when the final White dies desperately in SA. Those disgusting traitors to our Folk would actually be happier to see the Whites butchered in the once-beautiful countries they have built.

How the fuck did this happen? It is remarkable on how we were RULING most things and now we're this fucking infiltrated.

Perhaps there will be help from /ourguys/ on the internet, but as you say we would have to meme passed the "but what about muh shitskin refugees". Of course we can rebut this with "there has already been 1 million, what is 30,000 South Africans. Are you anti-White" -- or something to that effect.

I only want to go so I can fight, but if we do go. It is just another proxy war where Whites fight and our women are left behind to some random nigger. We need to wrap this shit up in SA quickly and then ACTUALLY start cleansing Europe once and for all.

businesslive.co.za/bd/opinion/2017-03-24-we-need-to-look-deeper-into-helen-zilles-tweets/

You wouldnt like it its too cold, besides i need it to escape the hordes.

I have no doubt... I have my best two mates moving to Canada towards the end of the year and my brother is moving to New Zealand early next year. Most of my friends are shopping for a way out to societies that respect the rule of law and I am no different....

I will be out this ShitHole in 2-3 years time and just hope place doesn't erupt in the mean while.

dailymaverick.co.za/opinionista/2017-03-20-from-the-inside-lessons-from-singapore/

You're gonna have to create alliances with other colored people to fight the bantu virus.

Haha can't imagine what the SJW'S and the fucking BBC and whatnot are gonna say about this, "We can't just let these ppl in illegally. More border control n' stuff!" XD

Just annex us again please. At least the Cape. Miss our family.

We have one level of protection as whites in this country and that is our local immigrants such as Zimbabweans/ Nigerians/Mozambicans and Somalis. Before we all get hacked to death these groups will be persecuted on a grand scale with xenophobic violence = Do a google trust me. Only once they are taken care of will we be in the sights as they are the direct competition for minimum wage jobs and most of us prefer to hire zimbos over our local demographic because they work harder/complain less and most importantly steal less.

I know a based former special ops from Apartheid South Africa but his kids are still going to college in SA

What does EFF mean when they say they would expropriate "stolen land" without compensation?

They are open Marxist, so does SA sell land to foreign investors a lot?

Telegram is less secure.....even though nothing being discussed is illegal (in any pertinent jurisdiction) you have to worry about government and non-government surveillance.

Please heed the warning, the Chinese and other governments will be listening and if you aren't careful, intercepting.

Signal has been audited and is as secure as a modern messaging app can be.

>His own bodyslam gets turned against him.
Now that's a good plot twist.

It means zim style take the farm and kick out (murder) the owner.

Marxism is always the exploitation of useful idiots by exactly the sort of manipulative parasitic capitalist that they claim to hate.

What disgusts me is that these people don't even stand by non-Whites who fight for libery, like the abandoned freedom-loving people of Hong Kong. We've been compromised not just on a racial level but also a cultural one worse than Yuri B. ever could have feared.

Those sickening Marxist fucks just love to see people reduced to squalor and misery.

Fuck. These feels aren't meant to be felt on a Azerbaijan goat hurdling forum.

If only my Nation was an Empire that wasn't corrupt as fuck.

What are you going to do when you get to these new shitholes? Give up?

They'll turn our arguments around on us. When we speak out in defence of our Kin in Africa.
>oh, so NOW you want refugees, huh?

It's spiritual. We don't even call each other brothers anymore and mean it. I last felt that when I was a young as fuck las in the last 90's early 00's.

It was as if we instinctively looked out for each other and were not afraid of death -- at least not me anyway. Now our Race are afraid of death and don't even think as a group anymore.