I don’t actually send the response. I delete my silly comeback and move on with my life. For all the troll knows...

> I don’t actually send the response. I delete my silly comeback and move on with my life. For all the troll knows, I never saw the original message in the first place. The original message being something like the suggestion, in response to a piece I once wrote, that there should be a special holocaust just for women.

> a special holocaust just for women

Why are you all so hateful?

archive.is/GihCW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg
lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2017/03/31/les-trolls-sur-internet-nouveaux-colleurs-d-affiches-du-front-national_5103959_4408996.html
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/what-was-first-thing-sold-internet-180957414/
archive.is/GihCW
youtube.com/watch?v=JSN_8SeNLMA
youtube.com/watch?v=ONDncWIj5No
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

State your name and species.

> nationalize internet
> make it mostly read only

oh no I did it again...

I guess why? Maybe because whatever I say irl is worthless?

Maybe not really but treated as such.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc

Sup Forums is a board of peace

I am a meat popsicle.

>We have no idea how to make banter no bully pls
Nah

>People who use the internet are ruining the internet it needs to be handed over to new organisations.

HMMM.

>speaks about freedom of speech
>on the internet
>while crying about >muh trolls

>People are allowed to say what they want to my ideas without any regard to whether or not I will have sex with them
>Nearly everything is negative and hateful

>For all the troll knows, I never saw the original message in the first place.
Nah, everyone knows you read it. The fact that you never responded is the funniest part.

> the direction is
> you move your *soul* to internet neglecting real life
> in internet everything is a joke, not serious stuff
> that's a mental suicide
whatever!

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg

Yes.

GIMME DA CASSSHH

>are
We won since its inception.

>technologists

That's a very technological pseudonym for retard.

I don't want to see the internet turned into a cultural soup so these fuck-knuckles can feel "safe" going everywhere as they make it all exactly the same.

Polite requests of "we'd like to do our own thing, thanks!" are met with concern trolling at best so yeah, I don't care if trolls go apeshit at these people who unironically would have everybody who doesn't agree with them put into a jail for thoughtcrimes.

>fuck-knuckles
get out

Fuckoff Melania.

The internet, the most diverse system of interaction ever designed:

>IT'S THE WORST THING EVER

Multiculturalism:

>IT'S THE BEST THING EVER

>Why are you all so hateful?

It's all Bosses fault. He who pays the bills calls the shots.

>Why are you all so hateful?
Because fuck you that's why.

Anyway, shitposters are more powerful than globalist tech giants. You read it here first folks.

>For all the troll knows, I never saw the original message in the first place
Except you just revealed that you do and it does bug you you stupid broad

I get an error "521" trying to load the archive.is link. Can someone post the text of the article or a pastebin?

Dis

>a shell of the web we know today

the web of today is a shell of what it used to be tho

fuck normies

also

>Potemkin internet

I don;t understand this reference

>Trolls
>The last 5 or so years made "Trolling" just disagreeing with someone

Yeah well no shit they're "winning".

> 2017
> reading
> not realizing language is a social construct

This is true!
lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2017/03/31/les-trolls-sur-internet-nouveaux-colleurs-d-affiches-du-front-national_5103959_4408996.html

>Using technology to understand when and why people troll is essential, but many people agree that the scale of the problem requires technological solutions.
>but
Shouldn't it be and instead of but?

the nerds built this shit

and were going to keep it

that's why

>yfw the very first monetary transaction that occurred over the internet was for an undisclosed amount of weed

This is our fucking internet, if you dont like it, build your own.

SMOKE YOU!!

>the very first monetary transaction that occurred over the internet was for an undisclosed amount of weed

cool, source?

It doesn't make any fucking sense, what are some sites just going to be static webpages that make everything look okay?

>The more worrisome possibility is that privacy and safety advocates, in an effort to create a more safe and equal internet, will push bad actors into more-hidden channels such as Tor
>muh anonymous doesn't play by the same rules

This world wide web shit was ours from the bungie. Back of the bus, liberal idiots.

wrong answer

It's a stupid reference meaning basically meaning a cheery facade
Bitch is upset that she gets bullied for her dumb political views and is worried that the internet trolls will make the internet free of discourse that "matters". Not that what she cares about even matters to begin with

nvm, found it

>technologist

Really makes you think

>this nu-male cuck thinks this is news
Welcome to 1990 grandpa.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/what-was-first-thing-sold-internet-180957414/

supposedly the fist technical "digital sale" was pizza

but if you dont count transferring money online, it was a bag of weed on ARPANET

kind of depends how you want to define the worlds first "online sale"

Trolls are code word for, "I have a bad product/idea and I shouldn't be made fun of for it!"

>Don't make us hurt you
>Oh noooo, look what you diiiddd

And this is a good thing.

its back up

>create safe spaces where you can be an SJW cuck to your hearts content and ban all the evil nazi trolls
>REEEE FREE SPEECH STILL EXISTS SOMEWHERE SHUT IT DOWN

#NOTALLPOLACKS

>archive.is/GihCW

Why do you work for free for the jew?

So the internet is going back to how it was in the 90s? I doubt it.

I always found it odd that liberal normies think they have some kind of claim to the internet, despite only showing up when it had become commercialized and dumbed down through shit like Facebook and iPhones.

I really want to fuck that bunny

>For all the troll knows, I never saw the original message in the first place.
as a professional autism special forces, if someone is invested enough to reply more than once, he's going to read every single message you send them, and the action of denouncing how they have blocked you is usually a sign that they're still monitoring the thread anonymously or with a secondary account

>the internet going back to how it was in the 90s

Me on the middle right

>my post-modern philosophies were always right and will never be questioned, because history is over
This is who you're trying to understand.

>they don't know about gookmoot yet
All needed was a fucking Google search

Is it bad that I enjoy fighting these people?

It's so fucking easy, you don't really even have to do anything to get hilarious results. They are self defeating as hell.

It's almost like fighting people who willingly strap bombs to themsel....I think I just learned something.

Who's moot? Is that the guy that did facebook?

It's like we aren't even playing the same game.

haha wut

PRAISE KEK

>I don’t actually send the response. I delete my silly comeback and move on with my life. For all the troll knows, I never saw the original message in the first place.
So women are finally learning how to use the internet? About time, maybe they'll finally stop being egotistical cunts and thinking they're the only ones with problems.

I don't know much about this m00t fellow either but I've heard rumors. One such rumor I've heard was that he was a tremendous faggot. Can anyone confirm?

>I don’t actually send the response. I delete my silly comeback and move on with my life. For all the troll knows, I never saw the original message in the first place.
Except that you just wrote an article about it you fucking idiot.

a study found....

>I didn't respond to give him satisfaction
>Instead I wrote a Fucking article

I saw a video on this
youtube.com/watch?v=JSN_8SeNLMA

I shitpost in the comments of the Atlantic, daily. Can you guess my sn?

>nerds build the internet
>nerds use the internet for years
>normies show up
>WHAT ARE ALL THESE NERDS DOING ON MY INTERNET!?

>Be millennial
>Destroy the internet with mass faggotry
>Blame non-existent altright

Sounds about right

What is the image supposed to mean even?

fuck bloompf and fuck why-t peepo

>google "potemkin internet"
>there are like 5 articles already made within the last few days talking about the exact same issue on left wing sites

Oh boy I wonder what the latest totally spontaneous attack on the right wing is going to be this time

The worst possible thing they could do would be to kill this site and the dark Web.
They would force it all out into the open.
Imagine the rage of 2 Million autistis who all know how to make bombs (thanks /k/) taking revenge on the world that abandoned them to rot (that is until the women hit a wall at 30 and need a provider)

i was taught at a young age back in 1990 not to ever

A) give your personal info out on the internet

B) take the internet seriously

why do people attach their egos to their online accounts?

This trolls?

youtube.com/watch?v=ONDncWIj5No

>Sometimes, instead of just ignoring a mean-spirited comment like I know I should, I type in the most cathartic response I can think of, take a screenshot, and then file that screenshot away in a little folder
we won

Their collusion and group think is so disgustingly obvious. The fact they had it so poorly just makes me madder.

Because most people think that myspace created the internet.

>muh feelings: the article

>my comebacks are so good that I never subject them to scrutiny

> Dont feed the trolls
Women still havent grasped this concept after 2 decades.

A holocaust for women.
A bridal shoah.

Trolling only really works on people with very big egos.

I do understand them, because that's how immature people think. I had a similar mindset when I was in my early teens, because I had no historical point of reference or concept of time. When you're 13, the present seems like the default, because you haven't lived long enough to experience any major societal changes.
Granted, the fact that some people keep thinking like that as they become older is insane.

I disagree, I think trolling is a art.

MULTIPASS

But, that's an orc...

>Moreover, evidence exists that Republican staffers surf the internet

Wow how can those bastards get away with that?

Sometimes I am happy to not be the generation that first created, shaped and experienced the internet.I would probably get an aneurysm seeing what it had become.
How do you cope oldfags?

If this place get shut down i'll just spam twitter facebook youtube and tumblr for fun
They think we are bullying them
Wait till thousands of autists who lost their Taiwanese cave painting forum where they spend hours daily leak into normie websites and call everyone a nigger with 37 different account