gotquestions.org/grafted-Israel.html
gotquestions.org/Israel-church.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m0no4zXjDLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>easter?

Jesus was a nazi now?
>Erdogan.
>Islamic crescent.
At least this magazine is honest about who they represent.

Traducir, por favor? No puedo leer las revistas de roaches.

>Traducir, por favor?

It says
>Happy Easter, dear Germans!

"Blah blah blah, people we don't like are nazis, here's a picture, whatever".

Getting old, guys.

That Jesus looks like one of those swastikas some bernie or hillary supporter keyed into their own car and said "look what Trump supporters did"

Are you saying Jesus wasn't? Here's an artist's depiction of him harassing Jews at their own temple!

What? I don't get it.

t. Dummanon

Please explain

These people see getting desperate

Check out this dank anti-Semite in a yarmulke, fucking based.

What does the text say?

No he wasn't you brain dead fool, go read your Bible and stop distorting Christianity.

It's a satire magazine like Charlie hebdo.

It says: here another Nazi comparison of erdogan (you can see the fake erdogan signature).

Maybe you should accept the fact that Jesus wasn't a fan of Jewry.

Titanic is a stature magazine.
You got baited.

The text says: "another Nazi comparison (by Erdogan, you can see his fake signature in the picture): happy Easter, dear Turks!"

Erdogan called and compared Germany,Holland and basically Theologe of Europe and the west to fascists and nazis over the last couple of weeks because his ministers weren't allowed rallies you might remeber the roachout.
This is a joke about that.

This picture isn't calling Jesus a nazi, nor christians nor anybody.

Truly shameful how some (not all of you) I am replying to got baited so easily by a virgin from Sup Forums probably thirsty for (you)s

Satire magazine not stature

>accept the fact
LOL said the guy who knows nothing about Christianity

Jesus is a Jew, his followers were all Jews, and it all started in Jerusalem, Israel.

God's entire plan was to bring up Jesus from among the Jews, to fulfill the Jewish law, and to bring salvation and blessings to the whole world, through Zion.

You know nothing about Christianity, go listen to your DEUS VULT Youtube videos and think you're a Christian when in reality your heart is farther away from God than the Atheist. God still loves you though.

>Jesus was a Jew
>Gets killed by Jews
Really makes you think

Thank you for even further proving your ignorance

Your so simple minded it hurts

Go read your Bible and stop living in a meme

>stop living in a meme
Why even be on Sup Forums, Jukka?

Post-Apostolic "Judeaism" is Talmudism/Kabbalism.

>Jesus is a Jew, his followers were all Jews, and it all started in Jerusalem, Israel.
Correct.

The covenant with God was opened up to permit the gentiles, no longer bound by blood but by baptism. So Christians are Jews in that sense. And that means that the followers of the pharisees who today go by the name Jew and who reject baptism, aren´t jews. Oy vey!

Well we don't speak German so it's understandable that we wouldn't get the joke.

You can argue, though that todays Jews aren't the Jews of the old testament, since the religion is basically fulfilled in Christ and they follow their manmade talmud,

The key to the joke is also written in dwarv scribble in the crescent. And it's not even a good joke.

HOL UP!

Why not?

So you talk about being red pilled, then admit to living in a meme... Right on...

No it's not, after Jesus fulfills the laws and the prophets, Israel remains relevant all the way to Revelation

Do you even know what Judaism is? You don't actually think the Old Testament is a different religion called Judaism or something do you?

Guys, for the love of all that is holy, you can't remain ignorant like this, don't play around with truth and God's word like this.

You must give out a lot of (You)s

No guys, this is wrong.

You are either born a Jew or not, and if that Jew becomes a Chistian, then he is a Jewish follower of Christ, a Christian Jew. Have you read the story of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob at all?

Just because Jews of today are acting in a sinfully and abandoned their God, does NOT mean we have replaced them or that God doesn't care for them, or that we should hate them. This is Satanic thinking full of hate and lies against God's people! Stop it!

Read Romans, it will tell you EXACTLY what Israel is going through:

(The Mystery of Israel's Salvation)

"Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written,

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;

“and this will be my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. For just as you were at one time disobedient to God but now have received mercy because of their disobedience, so they too have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may now receive mercy."
(Romans 11:25-31)

AYYOOO
DAS RIIITE

based

Here read these too

gotquestions.org/grafted-Israel.html
gotquestions.org/Israel-church.html

WE WUZ GODZ 'N SHIEEET

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

>Truly shameful how some (not all of you) I am replying to got baited so easily by a virgin from Sup Forums probably thirsty for (you)s
very few things in this world are easier than successfully baiting pol

Leafs know this better than anyone

Kek'd hard.

>German
>joke

God cares for everyone but it is made clear numerous times in the Bible that the Jews are deceivers who rejected the truth of Christ Jesus. Unless they repent and accept that he is the son of God who died for our sins they will be condemned to hell with all the other non- believers.

Bro don't! Suicide is the worst thing you could possibly do. If you don't want your life, why not give it to someone who does? Give it to Jesus :)

Your heavenly father loves you very much and does not want you to live depressed, but free of sin, free of depression, free of fear and anxiety. He asks you to cast your anxieties upon him, for his burden is light!

Don't kill yourself, that's what the devil wants, he's always whispering in your ear "You're nothing, you're a loser, your life sucks, just kill yourself already". He's a liar! As the Bible says "The thief comes to kill, steal, and destroy". God did not come to kill, steal, and destroy, but to give you life!

Pray a prayer, share your pain with God, there are no specific words to say, just pour your heart out to him.

Also watch this, and other videos by the same guy, he's really good and a true man of God:
youtube.com/watch?v=m0no4zXjDLY

If you need help, I can talk to you, even though I kinda suck with people but I'll try! What's up??

you are a fucking predator

maggots and lies dripping from a smile

Well duh... but that doesn't invalidate God's covenant with them. They are still Jews, Israel is still for them, and they are still descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

We are all sinful, we know that, that never was the point. There are many Jews who do believe, and many who are actively spreading the gospel in Israel to open the eyes of the people who have been lied to by Rabbi's, and we should support them if we really cared about God and his people.

If you hate them and feel superior, then your heart is not in the right place, and the truth is not really in you.

"For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?"
(Matthew 5:46)

"Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love."
(1 John 4:8)