Talking with brother

>talking with brother
>he turns it to american politics
>russian collusion
>russian interests
>I say that's bullshit, the only evidence of actual russian ties was the ''hacking'' incident that the MSM all picked up and ran with
>Point out that the vault7 leaks specifically state the CIA can, and has, falsified identifiers in cyberattacks to leave false evidence that it was Russian related
>He says deep state existing, or wanting to control the government is bullshit
>I reply that unelected officials holding their positions for 50 years having no input or control over information flow is wishful thinking
>He says if they have so much control how did Trump win
>triumph of democracy, despite them fucking with the numbers
>millions of illegals in usa, 3 million general election votes less for Trump despite even blue states for years turning red in that election
>I claim, with reasonable background to support the idea, that illegals voted in the election
>He starts to get mad
>If that was true then how come there's been no legal action?
>I point out that ICE has been cracking down on illegals hugely lately, especially in California where the biggest blue population and biggest illegal population is
>he gets mad and walks off
>accuses me of not using logic in my arguments
>doesn't bring up an alternative to what I'm using if it's not logic

I know he's not a particularly great debater but it infuriates me that he talks on one hand about the liberal doublethink and that they just go full partisan then he turns around and abandons a productive argument coming to a definite resolution because he either can't admit he's wrong or thinks I'm wrong but doesn't have any logical basis to back it up, which is fucking liberal doublethink.

Should I just abandon the attempt to redpill him?

Like we've had a better relationship lately until we start discussing politics but he's hyper sensitive, not a full on "love immigrants" faggot but he just shits me with his non-arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_projects_of_Donald_Trump_in_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=9DEdpTIXuro
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice blog faglord

when I find myself in times of trouble, mother Sup Forums calls to me

Sounds like a case of arguing ideology rather than points.

You hit him with too much too fast, you have to start slow with the arguments and on one topic, hopefully he'll investigate the rest and follow you down the rabbit hole.

If not, don't waste your time.

1 rouble

>I say that's bullshit, the only evidence of actual russian ties
Trump is well known to have plenty of business deals with Russia and is well connected with Russian oligarchs. Whether he collaborated with Russia during the election is still an open question, but he certainly has plenty of ties to Russia. And anyone with half a brain knows that Russia has been running astroturfing ops to spread pro-Russian propaganda on the internet for years, and almost certainly did interfere in the election (the credulity of Sup Forums on this issue amazes me; always ready to shout 'CTR' at even the most remotely anti-Trump post, yet won't believe Russian propaganda on the internet is state-sponsored).

>I reply that unelected officials holding their positions for 50 years having no input or control over information flow is wishful thinking
Maybe, but 'shadow government' implies that these people are working together, in secret, towards a common goal, which is just wishful thinking for the paranoid conspiracy nut.

>I claim, with reasonable background to support the idea, that illegals voted in the election
>with reasonable background
You mean something you got from Sup Forums, who got it from Fox News? There were all sorts of accusations that illegals had been voting in the election from butthurt Trump supporters who couldn't deal with the fact that Trump had lost the popular vote. They were all bullshit.

>I point out that ICE has been cracking down on illegals hugely lately,
ICE doesn't have anything to do with voter fraud, this is a total non sequitur

>accuses me of not using logic in my arguments
he's right, I don't know why he even bothers talking to you.

You need to fuck his bum and assert your dominance

no thanks that's fucked
>muh russian ties
>muh russian oligarchs
it's one MSM story sourced out of his gaping cummy bunghole and then everybody else is citing their pal jim down the road's anomalous sauce and suddenly it's a thing and not the hacky, clickbait drivel that it is in reality.

>shadow government
I do agree that term is fucking stupid and it has a different meaning in UK and Aussie systems of government

But the idea of the deep state isn't a new one and it's not improbable that people who have worked together for decades in the government system know one another, work together and share common goals.

>something you got from Sup Forums
No I mean reasonable background as in establishing the links in the conversation leading up to that point then offering a possible logical conclusion

>ICE doesn't have anything to do with voter fraud
But they do have something to do with illegal immigrants and those leaked hidden cam footage had DNC members openly saying they put illegals on buses, gave them IDs and took them to vote.

Your brother is a lost cause

Your brother is the only smart guy in the family.

Ur pretty based for an Aussie

Wow you really redpilled him, mate.

Because he walked away from an argument he knew he was losing and got mad about it?

>it's one MSM story sourced out of his gaping cummy bunghole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_projects_of_Donald_Trump_in_Russia

>it's not improbable that people who have worked together for decades in the government system know one another, work together and share common goals.
what doesn't make sense is the idea that they are secretly ruling everything.

>No I mean reasonable background as in establishing the links in the conversation leading up to that point then offering a possible logical conclusion
ah - so you pulled it out of your arse

youtube.com/watch?v=9DEdpTIXuro

>But they do have something to do with illegal immigrants and those leaked hidden cam footage had DNC members openly saying they put illegals on buses, gave them IDs and took them to vote.
No it doesn't. It detains and deports illegal immigrants. It has nothing to do with hidden cam footage, nothing to do with illegals on busses (I'm pretty sure that clip just says they were driving legal voters to the polls), and nothing to do with fake IDs. ICE does not have anything to do with anything remotely related to the election.

Because he he decided wasting his time on a retard wasn't worth it.

I find it difficult to debate anyone just because there's too much fucking stuff to cover. So I don't.

>(((Wikipedia)))
>Sources: New York Times, Time, Vox, USA Today, ABC News, NPR, Reuters, London Financial Times and Politifact
Their sourcing media organisations who stand to profit off any clickbait shit they can crank out, or a bad story to get people to buy or sell stock in the case of the financial times.

>The idea that they are secretly ruling everything
I don't imagine it's anything so dramatic, more a constant systemic control of information and beaurocracy.

>so you pulled it out of your arse
>building an argument with a preamble of known facts, then extrapolating those facts to a preposition with logic is pulling things out of my arse
Never stated it was a solid fact mate, just offered the idea.

>No it doesnt
>Immigrations & Customs Enforcement has nothing to do with illegal immigrants
>Next sentence says it does
Make up your mind
>nothing to do with hidden cam footage or illegals on buses or fake IDs
They might not have any jurisdiction of the punishment of such things but it was these things that tipped off the authorities which duly informed ICE that they had illegals to deport so it's all related in a tangental fashion.

Saying there's no cause and effect between illegals doing illegal shit then getting ICE'd is wilful ignorance or downright intellectually dishonest at worst.

>(((Wikipedia)))
If you're just going to make up whatever you want to believe than I don't know why I'm bothering to argue with you.

Stopped reading there did you?

Call him out on his social proofing kikebook shit

Why are you arguing with him? Do you want to solidify his firmness of belief?
Let's talk about what this word "redpill" means. It means experiencing reality in such a way as to be involuntarily forced beyond ideology and belief. Does that sound like something that can be accomplished with "one wierd trick"?

Show him the Project Veritas videos of DNC officials literally admitting to voter fraud on camera and see if he can dispute that.

More like reddit shit

I suppose you're right
I'm mostly frustrated

rekt

German cuck fag. Go blow your sand niggers and put your mouth to good use.

Call it kikebook if you say it to him, there's the meme in the back of everybodys head that it is bad, hit that

Be a patient, well-informed, supportive sibling. I was a massive leftist when I was younger. Don't try to proselytize. In fact, better: don't need to proselytize.

Call it Zuckbook, make it about that specific creep rather than all Jews.

He's not a leftist he's just a fuckin weak centrist who thinks all sorts of dumb shit

Like I know I'm beyond centre well and truly, I don't think women or blacks should get the fucking vote and I know that's not for everyone

But even the shit where I can base it off a provable fact, like Jews being in all these positions of power in US corporations and them being a fraction of the global population but holding most of the global wealth

the F word is wordbanned here

fagbook?

The redpill does not happen overnight. Be patient.

I'm always right and everyone who disagrees is just stupid so I take the high ground by not supplying any counter points

Arguing is bad persuasion because it feels like combat, and accepting what the other person says feels like losing. Instead try a more neutral approach that leads him to question things and arrive at the truth on his own. Read Scott Adams' blog and learn about persuasive techniques. (One is that _because_ is a persuasive word. A statement followed by _because X_ is automatically more believable, even if X isn't a very good reason, but all the better if it is.)

Take the Yuri pill user.

youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA