What is your opinion on Kuwait?

What is your opinion on Kuwait?

Other urls found in this thread:

davidstockmanscontracorner.com/christmas-2015-why-there-is-no-peace-on-earth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KuWhere?

I've been there, its a muslim shithole, full of slaves they claim to be (((workers))), either from the phillipines or some east african country like somalia

rated 0/10 prefer death

Its ungodly hot and rich kids have nothing better to do than crash their expensive sports cars.

You've probably only visited the shitty poor areas where immigrants and live. You should visit the nice areas where the actual Kuwaiti citizens live.

Generic fucking Muslim fuckhole. Sand and fucking stupid religious people. What a refreshing fucking surprise.

Probably the only war in the Middle East where America didn't fuck up. But knowing America I'm probably misinformed and they did fuck up somehow.

The African and Saudi immigrants make it a Muslim fuckhole. Kuwaitis have a much better standard of living than you. I'm assuming you're some poor disgusting 20-something year old man who still lives in his parent's house, you probably live off of instant noodles and hoard piss bottles. Disgusting crooked teeth mother fucker.

It belongs to Iraq

Eh, a Gulf monarchy, right? Do you guys have Sharia? Why did Saddam bully you, I thought he was a good guy.

It's basically the cause of all the problems we have today because the US wouldn't let Iraq have it. That lead to war, Iraq becoming an enemy of the west, another war, the collapse of Iraq, rise of ISIS, collapse of Syria, refugee crisis in Europe and all of that. It all goes back to the fuckup that was Kuwait, the first iraq war and george bush padre idiota.

Are you retarded? Dumb spic subhuman.

Kuwait follows a civil law system, not Sharia. Sharia law only governs family law for Muslim residents. Non-Muslims have a secular family law. This isn't Saudi bud

based camelfucker city-state

Says the filthy Americunt

Am I being a typical American if I told you the first thing I think of was this scene in The Big Lebowski?

Ungrateful fucks.

1) Are there historic remains still left of the Portuguese presence there?

2)What other things do you produce and export to the world besides petroleum?
b)By the way do you refine it there or send the raw crude to another country to be refined?

He's right you ungrateful camel fucking asshole. I was in the 2nd FMF that saved your shithole country from being annexed.

When Saddam said it was the Mother of All Wars, he was right.

Not the Biggest of All Wars, the Mother of All Wars.

You're the only filth here, you shit dick goat fucker.

fucking ingrates

Shit little nothing country, you and I find oil under them, make them fabulously wealthy, and then when they're about to get fucked you and I step in and push Saddam back to Baghdad.

Not a fucking peep from these assholes.

I drive a Porsche, what do you drive?

Rightful Iraqi clay

You guys need to cut back on the sugary foods, you are fatter than Americans.

Met a girl from there in Miami and fucked her brains out, other than that don't care.

I hate sandniggers but you're sounding a little butthurt there, friend
Did your gf get ROACHED?

Needs more Blacks.

Big lebowski

No moron, your disgusting Semitic ape race make it and every place you and your subhuman "religion" inhabit a Muslim hellhole. That you people have money means nothing, you're worse than nouveau riche niggers. You ONLY have wealth because of the west's ingenuity, know how and our need for oil. Otherwise you'd be as bad, and as poor as Pakis. Kys Islamic maggot.

A nation of psychopaths and degenerates that laugh and film an Ethiopian maid hanging off a balcony while high.

OP makes an AMA thread, gets predicable replies, angrily responds like five times, and then leaves in a huff.

What a shit thread.

sage

Calm down fatso, why are you so triggered? Are you jealous of wealthy Kuwaitis? Do you have some inferiority complex?

Perfectly fine by me. People and country.

AMA thread? I'm asking for people's opinions on Kuwait. This isn't an AMA thread silly fatso.

>Kuwait
Used to be cool. But breeding with slaves is encouraged by islam.

> irrelevant country thread made by user from said country who initially answers each comment
> not an AMA thread

sandnigger, plz

sage

>What is your opinion on Kuwait?

I have none. I never think about you.

A typical ME oilpit full of inbred goatfuckers and a handful of rich wannabe-sheik tier manlet uncle fuckers with an unhealthy obsession with shiny trinkets and western cars they crash all the time.

3/10 should get gassed again

That maid video was a good laugh so I'll upgrade to 4/10

>Muh Porsche

Pic with timestamp, I get that English probably isn't your first language, but it's a general rule. Lurk moar 3rd world mudslime.

Get over yourself you egotistical asshole.

Calm down, you could get a heart attack if you're not careful. I can almost hear the heavy cholesterol inundated breathing.

how've those oil prices been treating you?

sage

>3rd world
Kuwait is a first world country, you sound like a very unintelligent leaf.

Its "OK" as far as arab countries go. You're a bit more westernized than the others and I've met plenty of decent folks from there.

Issue is that plenty of Sunni muslims there walk around like ticking bombs thinking Shia muslims will betray them one day.

I also remember when the Danish cartoon thing happened plenty of years ago and people flipping their shit there about it too. And when a well known Chinese store opened some time ago as well and people flipping their shit about the two horse statues and "muh animal idolry is haram".

Add in recent masturbation about Saddam and Erdogan among some people there and it all adds up to you just being a stone throw away from being as bad as other arabs, unfortunately.

5'2/88lbs. I'm so fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Kuwaiti society embraced liberal and Western attitudes throughout the 1960s and 1970s. Most Kuwaiti women did not wear the hijab in the 1960s and 70s, and at the Kuwait University, miniskirts were more common than the hijab
You nearly did it, created a free, open, moderate Arab state. But then the Wahhabis came in and fucked it all over

The Wahhabis poured in after the Iraqi invasion because the borders were fucked after that.

Inshallah, brother.

Just another arab infested hell hole.

Like, actual hell because Islam is the word of satan

Do you think there's still hope? Your press freedom, relatively good shia-sunni relations, non-existence on the world stage and status as an oil city-state seem to me like good indicators the country will swing back to the West

There might be, if the government deport all the Egyptians, Saudis, Bedouins, Pakis, jungle Asians Indians, etc. and just leave the Kuwaitis (obviously), Lebanese, Japs/Koreans and European/American foreigners.

:)

What's a Kuwait? Can I eat it?

My opinion is that we should have drained you dry instead of fucking Iraq. Also, Kuwait isn't in the Golden Era that it used to be in. Sorry, mudshit.

>The majority of the population is Sunni Muslim, with a significant minority of Shia Muslims.

Are you legit retarded?

He thinks Porsches are expensive! Hahahahaha

>Wealthy Kuwaitis
Nigger, this isn't 1980. You guys aren't doing as well as you were before.

First world according to whom?

You're not a White Canadian, are you?

Needs to be glassedike the rest of your sandmonkey "countries"

Sand ape, please! All the money in the world won't buy you a better race better genetics, non shit-tier IQ or non Semitic good looks (even with plastic surgery). You'll always be a shit skinned, nouveau riche loser with an inferiority complex.

>Kuwait isn't in the Golden Era that it used to be in
Because of the Iraq invasion, dumbass

I've only given you facts, look it up fatso

Oh, do you drive one?

The majority of Kuwaitis are wealthy. The poor ones are Saudis/Bedouins that got the citizenship recently.

It's a very rich country because of oil, but do you export anything else besides oil in high quantities? Technology, food ? I guess not. Do you guys actually work there or just get paid by state so you don't start a revolution against the monarchy?

It's an Iraqi province

You don't know what I look like, that's very ignorant of you. Calling me ugly like that! Hurts my feelings.

The country is tiny, what can you really do with such small space?

It just desert I know but look at Singapore. They build up their economy with hard working people and a strive for knowledge. Kuwait has billions of dollars, invest it to diversify economy. There will be a time when the west won't need so much oil anymore, I see more and more electric cars in Berlin.

Education is a huge problem in the arab world but it's the key to success.

"As US ambassador Glaspie rightly told Saddam Hussein on the eve of his Kuwait invasion, America had no dog in that hunt.

Kuwait wasn’t even a country; it was a bank account sitting on a swath of oilfields surrounding an ancient trading city that had been abandoned by Ibn Saud in the early 20th century."
davidstockmanscontracorner.com/christmas-2015-why-there-is-no-peace-on-earth/

the rich immigrants are pretentious faggots like all rich muzzies

Probably the most civilized Saracens together with Iran. Fucked up little bit anyways, same as Iran. I worked with a few Kuwaitis before and I liked their natural xenophobia and that they were opposed to racemixing. Also pretty traditional guys, yet not pants-on-head-retarded into Islam.

It will get interesting once the world will say fuck off to the oil or looks for different sources. America is doing it right now and Saudis are getting their asses ripped in two. When the world stops caring about it's oil wallet Kuwait won't be different. And THEN your neighbors will eat you.

>first world
>any (ANY) muzzie country

They can't be all retarded inbreds, they have shekels now not to do that.

do you have a lot of niggers?
are you female?
is it like UAE?

True

>do you have a lot of niggers?
We have a lot of Egyptians, are they considered niggers? Maybe some eat Africans too.
>are you female?
Yes
>is it like UAE?
Kuwait has a slightly higher GDP, but I like the UAE a lot more as a country.

East*