>genius son who's on the path to being a good little nu-male
>useless single mother who makes her son do everything
>"You go girl!" "Mom of the year!" "Where has all the good men gone?"
>single father with daughter lives next door
>Of Course he's a child abuser
>wipe out the fucking sniper rifler

Fuck hollywood.

Don't use black crime statistics against the white race

Single motherhood is bad regardless of race, burger.

>written by Gregg (((Hurwitz)))

of course

Subtle propaganda. Good little beta and cool independent single mum.
White Man next door is a police commissioner who beats his daughter.
This signals White Males are oppressors and White Woman are up to stop them.

oh god maddie ziegler is getting cute

Your mom is a single mom

Honestly the hate for single mothers on pol is the only thing that really pisses me off. I was raised by my mum on her own and i know for a fact if i had lived with my dad i would have either been dead, in jail, selling drugs or on them, my mum helped me get funding to a good school, and im now working in engineering, she did all this whilst working three jobs just so we could eat and pay bills, just leave it because they arent all terrible and often the father is to blame

Shhhhh, It's a stealth double tap redpill

Oh, ok. Lets just ignore statistics because your life in particular came out just fine. No problem, mate.

>if i had lived with my dad i would have either been dead, in jail, selling drugs or on them,

That actually speaks volumes about your mother.

Same here desufampai

Although I'd admit that single mommery is cancer in a global sense

Don't separate a man from his minerals.

>You should go to a gifted school
>No it's good for my psycho-social development to be here.
This kid sounds like one of those pretentious pseudo-intellectuals that picks up random words and spews them to sound smart. Christ, he's literally cucking himself out of a full paid ride to MIT.

I was raised by single mom
She was unemployed alcoholic meth head that cooked it at home
Smoked it with me and my sisters
By age of 13 my mom had been letting me drink alcohol for 4 years, smoke weed, cocaine, meth, mushrooms, assorted pharmaceuticals
Whored herself and my sisters out
Stole money sent to us from father and grandparents
Emotionally and physically abused us
Ruined life in many ways

Meanwhile father with good steady job spending money on lawyers constantly fighting for custody

What the fug, they go straight to trying to murder the guy? With a sniper rifle of all things? Aren't those complicated to use such that some dumb mom who doesn't even know what direct deposit is would be able to just up and use? God damn the shit normies eat up those days.

Or even better you could have been raised by both parents?
It's quite shocking how you don't even mention that possibility.
Anyway, no one cares that you get "pissed off" because your whore single mother wasn't as bad as most of them, fuck off

He was hurting her feelings by being emotionally abusive.
:/

Except the movie is about a woman following a white male's directions to the letter because she's too stupid to come up with a plan on her own. The movie is called "the book of Henry" which is a title reminiscent of the titles of the Gospels. The subtext is that women should just follow the patriarchy's rules.

It could be a bait and switch (although I think that unlikely), where it turns out the police officer literally dindu nuffin and the mother gets manipulated by her son so she ends up killing an innocent man.

this

It's only to make liberals get hard for showing such WOW SMART KID, SUCH A GEEK

I don't think the audience interested in this kind of movie is smart enough to pick that up. On the surface it looks like a movie giving lazy whores the okay to be single mothers because their kids will take the place of the father.

>I don't think the audience interested in this kind of movie is smart enough to pick that up.
I used to think like this when I was younger. When I actually got a life and got to really know the people around me, I realized this attitude was a defense mechanism and that thinking you're smarter than everyone is an excuse to avoid self-improvement.

I didn't have it that bad but living with a single mom is like a dog trying to catch its tail. Fathers are the firewall that keeps the female's crazy in check.

>complain about single mothers
>muh crime statistics
>show picture of white woman
Ok, schlomo.

Why would I watch this movie? Pretty much watched the entire thing already, and I doubt it has the balls to turn it on it's head