AKM or AR-15

Which would be better to purchase before the upcoming Revolution?

>Guns
>Britbong
Pic related. Silent, deadly and aesthetic af. Enjoy being a bull in a china shop, gunfags.

>"Hero of the broom", distinguished pro-white nationalist
>married to a chink

This. Get that faggot out of here. No one except newfags and redditors support this race mixing faggot.

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGERS HES HELPING TO FIGHT COMMUNISM HE IS ALLY FOR NOW. THEN WE PURGE. YOU MUST LEARN SELF CONTROL. OTHERWISE YOU BE LIKE HITLER LIKE THIS BOARD IDOLIZES, AND YOU PUT YOURSELF ON 9 FRONTS. AND THEN YOU LOSE.
AKM AS IS CHEAP DURABLE AND RELIABLE. BUMPSKI STOCK +$200 AND YOU HAVE GOOD DEATH MACHINE

wtf

hahahahahaha

Native Americans with bows got owned by muskets..

What is a solvent trap?

YOU'RE A STRANGE ANIMAL
THAT'S WHAT I KNOW

ar-15, most popular rifle in us so ammo and parts will be easier to find

I figure that sooner or later guns will be laying all over the streets.
Stock up on ammo spend $100 a paycheck repeat for several years.

both excellent rifles
Palmetto state armory has nearly full kits for ARs very cheap, less than 400 dollars.

You can similarly build an ak pattern rifle for just a little less.

The AR has a 50 yard longer effective range. The AK is, in my opinion a more reliable system. I've had my AR so dirty that I couldn't pull the charging handle, I have no such difficulty with the AK.

If I might suggest another possibility? Get a saiga 5.45x39, convert the trigger to a g2 tapco trigger, cut the rear tang and put an ACE style stock on it and install a bullet guide if you want. Best of both worlds BUT you wont find your caliber as frequently so stock up.

Eurotrash disease wiped out Native Americans

John Smith and his band of manlets were puny

Smallpox did the job, not muskets

Shut up nigger. He's a fuckin rice burner and you hang on his every word. Sad.

based herman

....Sauce?

Both. You can never have enough guns or ammo.

Yup Europeans were the old plague but now Natives are trapped in their bloodline. The new plague are muslims blacks and mexicans. Jews hosting as always

Ar15. AKs were made for third world niggers that need to told to not shit in their drinking water.

brits reversing time and space and going back to their what they were always good at

AR-15 and a dozen nuggets

come home white man

hotkinkyjo

>tfw the cheap nugget meme is dead now

Why do you have to make me sad

It's probably never even been a thing here anyways.

Just makes me sad

An M1A you pussy.

Speak for yourself.

.308 Rifle for me.

forgot pic

Is there a limit to how much ammo you can have in Burgerclap Land?

AR-15. I have both, and both are nice, but you gotta think about ammo my man. Be safe, get AR-15.

lolnope

What I own is none of the government's goddamn business

Which has the larger local supply of ammunition?

AKM pros: easier to clean and maintain
AR-15 pros: less likely to get jammed if you drop it in mud

Personally I'd go with the AKM, but they're both decent. Personal preference. Finding parts for the AR would be easier in the US though, if it does need bits swapped out.

meant for

Only limited by price and availability

America experiences true freedom, they have no concept of "limits".

I know, that's a complicated concept for us europlebs but such is life. I thank the gubbmint for graciously allowing me to own 50 cartridges, praise the almighty gracious government amen thank you glorious state.

>BUMPSKI STOCK
Confirmed retard. It's fun, but not practical for anything

>They're good kitties

That's amazing. Can't wait till I move to America.

Hopefully not too long now, I have been headhunted by an international marketing company that sends people to America all the time.

This. Get one that shoots both .223 and 5.56 - has to have both calibers marked on the barrel.

Just don't move to CA. They're taxing gun shops here something like 25 dollars (that they pass onto the customer) per ammo purchase. So if you but an 8 dollar box of ammo you get taxed 25 extra.

Or just go to nevada to get ammo, and pay cash.

>revolution

Against who ?

Your corrupt government ?
The intelligence community ?
The rich ?

Depends on where you live. In the USA there are free states, and then there is New York, Maryland, and California. Also, some of the nigger cities have some pretty strict limits.

I fire 50 rounds into the air every time I get drunk

You gonna be selling crap at a mall kiosk.

In America, get an AR for sure.
>cheaper
>ammo and parts easier to get
AK market in the US is shit, you need to pay at least $900-$1000 to get anything that is consistently a good product. Meanwhile you can get a good quality AR for $500-$700 at the very least.

Or this Mossberg

No one. He's larping.

Jew York and Commiefornia shouldn't even be considered "USA".

God bless america

>revolution against the poorest and most disenfranchised classes
makes sense

Far from silent

No, it's a customer acquisition and advertising/marketing company.

The clients are other companies and businesses that pay us to advertise and market for them to get them more customers/sales/profits.

>Not using chemical weapons
>Not using flamethrowers

Why are you so boring?

True. I grew up in new york state but moved to Pennsylvania a few years ago. Completely different world. I would never go back.

>tfw part of antifa and stockpiling yugo sks's and nuggets
>have a war trophy Mauser I'm going to use to shoot my first nazi
>buying that tabletop cnc mill and a bunch of 80% lowers once I get paid next

Best be ready for war alt right cucks

Please always carry a note in your pocket/house so that the /k/fag that shoots you first and loots your guns can confirm the origins of his new collection.

>leftist
>fires one shot
>gets PTSD
>needs to spend the next fourteen years in therapy with puppies and play-doh
k den

this lol

>collection

No I'm giving all of these LEGAL GUNS away to my friends as gifts.

i bought myself m4, mossberg 500, and beretta m9. All i need remington 700

Jeez, I see, you don't want there to be only one lucky /k/ommando but multiple. Very kind of you.

wait what revolution

>In the USA there are free states, and then there is New York, Maryland, and California.
Don't forget Police State Jew Jersey

>live in Joisey
>apply for carry permit
>not a leo or former leo
>get denied
>denial goes on my record
>now takes 3+ hours for background checks to go through

Fuck this state.

Says the anime nigger who gets their rally canceled by a bunch of ninjas larping around philly

what about stuff like PTR's (pic related)? they're moderate price and mags don't cost much, and fire full-power .308
unless we're only considering intermediate cartridges here

>Against who ?
Race war you dummy.
Govt will collapse from elite infighting.
Commies think a red revolution will ever happen in US.
Get destroyed by military veterans.

LOL cant wait to see you commie faggots get rekt by SWAT teams when you attempt your pathetic "revolution"

Same boat except I moved to PA. Wait until they do National Reciprocity and then get a license from Utah. Under the current proposed bill it would be honored. Fuck the cops and judges that uphold NJ's shitty carry system, I hope they get tried for treason. Fucking assholes.

>/k/ wont side with Sup Forums against the commies
>most of /k/ doesnt go on Sup Forums

youre in the wrong timeline kiddo, we are spiteful allies