NUCLEAR LEVEL HAPPENING

TURN ON FOX NEWS RIGHT NOW they just broke a HUUUUUUUGE FUCKING story online and Adam schiff the democrat intelligence chair is at WH now looking at the evidence

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5380606763001/?#sp=show-clips
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/31/intelligence-official-who-unmasked-trump-associates-is-very-high-up-source-says.html
livenewsbox.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html
youtu.be/y7yXW1dPhH8?t=2802
youtube.com/watch?v=eMT4qPidCDQ
charlierose.com/videos/28568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

borp

>FOX News
>(((Schiff)))
>evidence
nah

Clempfh btfo ! I'm so sleepy
Let's all go to bed.

What is this shit about?

>source close to the investigation told Fox News.
how is this anything

Fucking Mexicans, man.

Wow 8% battery you've been up a long time *yawns* you should charge your phone while you get some sleep.

Have a link faggot.

video.foxnews.com/v/5380606763001/?#sp=show-clips

all this surveillance nonsense is just a disinfo campaign by shareblue to distract from the fact that hillary is an actual demon. Think about it, why would they need to spy when Hillary has the powers of remote viewing and mind reading? it makes no sense.

indictments incoming

Turn on CNN you faggot

Have I woken up early enough for a Friday Night Happening?

Yes. Yes you have. Today is a huge HAPPENING day. Also trump just delivered the greatest speech of his entire fucking life with Wilbur Ross after signing new anti trade abuse exec orders. It was so. Good.

Clapper?

It's 2:30pm where I am at, though.

show me this speech

Prob John Brennan famm

Reminder:
Schiff == Cohen

No I can't turn on Fox News. Explain this shit for people who don't live in the states and have access to US news channels
>inb4 why do you care
Because I'm directly north of your asses and I want to know if there's going to be an impeachment or not because the civil war would fucking spill up here too I guarantee

Bump

>leaf

>sources
literally nothing

there wont be a civil war either way you idiot lmao

Rev up those meme machines it's time to shitpost

>they've been watching him for years and still don't have anything
>despite that, libtards will see this as a smoking gun that Trump is guilty of something

And those of us at work and can't watch fucking TV

2nd post best post

This really makes me want to stylistically waddle down the sidewalk to a synthetic bass beat, dropping little raisin-like black, shiny turds.

I hop from tile to tile with my raisins intact
Shitting out the insides with great track
I remember your face as you sniff and sniff
Diarrhea ploppage whiff

youtube
"fox news"
filters: live

>our sources
into the trash it goes
I dont care who does it, bring somthing in front or fuck off

Link us up

Also, basic gestalt on today's happenings schedule?

Then why is Adam schiff literally at the wh looking at the evidence that trump knew about the whole time and that Fox investigative journalists are uncovering now as we speak?

that's nothing
just another fake news frenzy by Fox

Yeah I have my doubts that there wouldn't be

Clapper

nice try shills/cia it doesnt work the same when you try to call out real news as fake news, you're about to get btfo.

> BUMP FOR VISIBILITY

>unmasking
Is this the normie version of doxxing?

>US Intel agencies are basically in all out Civil War between each other
>One or a couple of them started watching Trump before he was GOP nominee
>One or a couple of them intentionally leaked info and intentionally unmasked American citizens to play politics and stop Trump
>Meaning, Trump is not involved in anything shady, but they intentionally tried to make it look like he was in order to stop him
>This is illegal

That's basically it as short as I'm able.

I'm also at work on break. Well considering my work is driving stuff around so what's left of our economy can keep functioning

Bump

basically. it's when your info is redacted/unknown in surveillance of foreigners, etc. and is then released because of an investigation. people are saying there wasn't any reason to unmask ppl like flynn and the whole thing was a political stunt to fuck with trump's campaign

>Flynn narrative backfiring on Dems
>he's down to testify for immunity
>Trump says go for it
>Dem senators on CNN melting down
>Adam shift the ranking dem senator at WH right now getting black pulled
>awaiting his comment

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/31/intelligence-official-who-unmasked-trump-associates-is-very-high-up-source-says.html

Read the article not just the title faggots

also for leafs and workerfags, FOX link: livenewsbox.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html

so pretty much what's been obvious ever since it started. deep state goons need to be BTFO big time.

I hope that cunt burns. It's astounding that he not only avoided charges for lying under oath to Congress, but they turned around and promoted the bastard to oversee the entire intelligence community.

or am I confusing something?

Find a CNN link desu they are squirming. Jake tapper

Pumperino

So the whole "Trump is a Russian puppet" narrative is about to be btfo? Is that what is happening?

bumping this above the slide threads, this will probably be developing still through saturday

It's over for flimph well I'm tired might as well hit the sack

Yes! I needed another win today, after the 93% optimism poll by the manufacturing industry.

Hopefully libtards will go crazy and start questioning life.

>911 digits

CHECKED

No fucking shit it did.

This has been going on since they signed the Patriot Act.

Yes. Dems are squirming. Man they repeated the Russia thing so long it almost sounded somewhat vaguely true.

The brainwashers must be very confident in their control over you such that they trusted you with the exact same tools that were used to brainwash you in the first place.
I'd be freaked the fuck out if I were you. It's a scary thing to know that someone else controls your thoughts and actions.

Yeah that's great. Did you watch his speech with Wilbur Ross and Pence? He cited that poll. Was his best speech ever. He's really about to MAGA and he pre BTFO china before their meeting next week

Yes.

Here's some fun facts about the "deep state."

Truman created them with, like all things, good intentions. Here's what he had to say about it to his biographer:

>I think it was a mistake. And if I’d know what was going to happen, I never would have done it.

Think about that for a second.

There are a lot of narratives that are about to get BTFO. Be prepared, though. Deep state is about to get desperate. THAT is a dangerous thing.

Guys, am I the only one who feels really tired all of sudden? Maybe we should take a nap and watch this later

Lmfao things are so bad for them today they just re dug up Trump university $25 mil settlement hahahahahhaahhahah

Thanks for the quick rundown.

I haven't watched it yet. It appears to begin at about the 0:46:42 mark.
youtu.be/y7yXW1dPhH8?t=2802

Has Schiff left the Whitehouse yet?

Will watch it before bed. Thanks for letting me know.

Here's CNN link for anyone that needs. They currently bringing up the Trump University thing again lel. They seem shook.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMT4qPidCDQ

>very well known, very high up, very senior
yea this was written by Donald

Where are the dozen or so anti-Trumpers -who were definately not shills/larpers- that were in every other thread spamming their bullshit?
They all coincidentally fucked off?
Wow such a coincidence fuck drumpf amirite xdded

They're scared as FUCK

>interviewing a dumb bitch who is literally shaking wanting to sue Trump
CNN never changes

christ son, you have to understand that FOX is only giving you the barest of scraps

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum -- let justice be done though the heavens may fall.
We can hold shit together for now, then we'll pickup the pieces and tidy the place up later.

If I go to sleep I won't get to see Santa Claus, but the presents will still be delivered.

As in Peter "Papa Bear" Schaffer?

reads stiltingly from a page, but the content was good

No he is still there

Another Fox link.

Intelligence official who 'unmasked' Trump associates is 'very high up,' source says

seriously?

Get off Sup Forums, Achmed. Otherwise you'll miss evening prayer again

How long has he been there? The longer the better yeah?

FUCK I MEANT SCHIFF

OBUMMA BTFO

Lmao CNN breaking news "new terrorist laptop bombs can evade security"

Place your bets.

Be prepared for anything. Every possible thing can happen in April.

At least an hour. Sure why not

I've seen it and there's nothing.
Feeling sleepy, don't you? don't turn Fox news, logoff Sup Forums and go to bed, because you should sleep

Clapper. Has to be. He already lied under oath, why wouldn't he commit a felony for political gain?

You can't brainwash people without a brain.

CIA runs a good sized hacking operation out of the US consulate in Frankfurt. There's a good chance that's not an Achmed.

We'll make it through.

Always do.

I've been thinking this dude is involved ever since he went full hillshill:
charlierose.com/videos/28568

Is this as huge as it sounds?

This sounds like it could be fucking enormous.

Yuuuuuge

huge news would be front page drudge WITH sirens, kys

SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN

>Adam schiff
Adam
schiff

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[Adam schiff]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Howdydoody

Absoloutely, it could bring an end to the Russian narrative.