GAME OVER FOR OBAMA AND DEMS

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/31/intelligence-official-who-unmasked-trump-associates-is-very-high-up-source-says.html

Who is it Sup Forums?? I bet John Brennan :-)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

our political system is retarded

>foxnews
topkek

Yes I've heard Benezuela dissolved their legislature and encourage President Trump to follow suit here

I see you go for the most un-biased sources

mudslimer

Awh

Brennan became a Muslim so its pretty much his destiny to be the reason all muzzies get booted from intel agencies for having alt loyalties.

The best part is, since this surveillance and unmasking has been happening for like a year or more, it means EVERYONE knew, that EVERYONE lied and that EVERYONE who knew and lied gets to all go to jail together. You might even be able to sentence Obama's entire administration in one mass public trial/hearing

He said it was not someone in FBI

From the phrasing it seems the person should be known to the public, a random anonymous administrative bureaucrat wouldn't be described that way.

Brennan seems likely: youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo

Got any breitbart sources to back that up? I don't want anyone to think we believe partisan news ,':^)

I think it will be better this way. Because it can be revealed the illegal terror supporting operations CIA and HRC State Dept ran throughout their Arab Spring campaign, culminating most dramatically, at Benghazi 2012.

Brennan's job in the gov was seemingly to be the arms supplier and public defender of the Muslim Brotherhood and their tentacles while Demorats gave the Pakistani Awan agents room to operate and bleed our country's highest level intel through their work for House Dems and House committees over the entire term of the Obama admin

I only trust cnn

Will they even cover the trials? Will CNN's audience ever know if John Brennan goes to jail?

>Enjoying this comfy thread that the shills clearly want nothing to do with :-)

Anybody know off hand how many years per instance of illegal unmasking carries?

I hope Trump and AG Sessions puts their meanest lawyers onto this one

>un-biased sources
Seriously though, are there any nonbiased media outlets left? It seems that nowadays everyone is pushing some sort of agenda.

Used to be AP and Reuters were down the middle, but even they have now have pronounced slants :-/

Glad to see my state getting out there on the news.

Be careful what you wish for... Pic related is my state

CNN, sweetie :3

brennan was my first thought too. maybe clapper?