What should be the proper punisent for these assholes?

Torture should be legal in certain cases, 2bh

>Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously behead.

inshallah

R u still triggered about these fuckers? U posted this image yesterday bitching lmao get over it

*punishment

The guy on the left is a cutie

left alone with a group of people who like torturing people for the same time it took them to do that

What's wrong with current punishment whatever it is? There are always going to be crazy people. The severity of punishment doesn't reduce the amount of crazies.

Give them a fine or any low tier punishment fitting what they've done. If they do the same thing again, shoot them in the head.

That should be done in all crime cases desu

Forget they ever existed.

I have some ideas with salt, sand and a knife. Others with pliers.

Is there a video of them fucking with the cat?
if there is give me a link.

hammer time

the government should gengineer two giant-size cat people, such that the scale of the person to the catperson is that of the cat to the person, and then the catpeople will torture the two people there

but we must then destroy the cat people, otherwise the will of a giant catpeople designed specifically for the purpose of torturing humans will be visited upon us, and it will be shitty

but then, if we kill the giant catpeople, what are we? killers of catpeople. the cosmic dance continues

Harsher punishments dissuade crime.

Yess

No they don't. Look at America... We have an extremely harsh prison system with an extremely high amount of repeat offences after they get out of prison.

The law should provide for them to have their hands cut off. I'll not say what I'd do. It's worse.

It's a cat. A domesticated animal, raised so that it may only know deference to a superior species. Why does this strike a nerve with you?

No. As a hunter I think everything should be put down as quick as possible. If you wound it there is a chance it will come back to get you. If you kill it fast, you have won a moral victory.

Fuck off aghmed.
Back to throwing them gay dogs from buildings and fucking you family goat.

You don't need any bullshit contrived punishment to get some kind of perverse moral satisfaction. A bullet to the head would suffice.
Also why are you butthurt over these fags when you have the same kind of thing happening at your doorstep

HERE HERE! Well said funnish bro

They did more than that :^)
lookup three guys one hammer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

I legit can't.

I fucking hate you. Please use meme Magick to torture the torturers. Kek wills it.

First of all all niggers must hang. Second of all cats are soft. Fucking commie

Cats are disgusting creatures that need to be exterminated

Add lemon juice from concentrate. That gets the blood sizzling~

Anyone who has ever seen a cat 'play' with a mouse knows that's exactly what they would do to us, too, if they could.

Cut off their dicks and eat them

yep. cats are cunts. no wonder cat people are always cunts as well.

Well buachaill, if you don't engineer a breeding pair, the problem will sort itself out, such that the prionic distance to other species is enough to preclude interspecies breeding of hybrid giant cat people. Forward the discussion at the next non-free state parliamentary meeting.

I didn't even look at the pic to see the cat in the background, I just recognize them from the 3 guys 1 hammer video
Also I said they should be killed, why do you feel the need to torture these fags?

they should be thouroughly researched to decode the neurology of psychopathy. then after they've been squeezed out humanely executed in a cost efficient manner.

slavs=hapas=psychopaths

wanna know how I know you're a fellow bio-deutscher? ;)

Well I'm a firm believer of eye for an eye. I simply want them to experience what they put people threw unless of course they enjoy sadism and killing them by torture would fulfill their sadistic ways. Otherwise yes we must torture pedophiles as well and people who hurt whores should receive the death penalty. And animal killers. The mouse videos and cat videos are sick. I get animals have no souls but they still experience and deserve a normal chance at life without human torture. Humans living on earth is enough torture for this planet. Some people think living life in a jail cell is torture. I simply want true justice. Hamarabi style

I can agree with this.

Cats and mother fucking ducks.