Latest WikiLeaks release shows CIA hacking uses disguise as Russian activity'

>WikiLeaks published 676 source code files today which it claimed are from CIA

>It says the CIA disguised its own hacking attacks to make it appear those responsible were Russian, Chinese, Iranian or North Korean

wikileaks.org/vault7/?marble#Marble

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIN7RphRieU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping. Fucking CIA niggers.

The CIA is the shadow government. Not surprised. We really need to abolish the CIA; it does more harm than good.

saged

Bump.

Bump

This is likely part of a Russian disinformation campaign meant to undermine the U.S. intelligence agencies in general, and to more immediately lend credence to President Donald Trump's allegations that former President Barack Obama spied on him.

We know they practiced faking shit to look like Russia. It doesn't matter because 0 evidence of a hack has been provided.

Why would you fake evidence you do not show.

>what evidence? hacking never happened, fake news
>IT WAS THE CIA

Please make up your minds, holy shit

Who is this cutie shemale? How can women compete?

italian actress

Is that what they call traps over there? Any juicy sheclit pics

Already known that Obama has read private emails of/to foreign leaders thanks to CIA hacking.

just kill all the cia niggers

dumb

It's 'there has been zero evidence presented of a hack, but even if there was, a digital footprint is not convincing.'

>wikileaks isn't part of the russian intelligence organization

Hi guys, listen i slept through the leaks, it's literally sleepy. I think you shod all get some sleep, I'm going to sleep, sleep well guys.

>t. spy who sold info to the Russians who killed himself by shooting through the back of his head three days ago

she is a woman.

No it doesn't

It says that the CIA has used anti-forensic secret framework called marble

>I am a sad shil

Russia Isn't mentioned once

please explain why this is ever so relevant

Are they disguising these hacks in Hebrew as well?

>Does not make it appear as if mossad had done it, despite them being the second biggest spythreath.

Really activities the almonds

>obligatory double dub check

You can sleep if you want.

I'm done with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=JIN7RphRieU

>It says the CIA disguised its own hacking attacks to make it appear those responsible were Russian, Chinese, Iranian or North Korean
No, that's not what it showed. This is disinformation as usual.

Kremlin is that you again? Go home. You're drunk again.