CPD/ CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - SUNSET EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRZZJ3OXoC0
jewishcurrents.org/april-14-david-sarnoff-and-the-titanic/
chicagoist.com/2017/03/31/spicer_says_chicago_violence_and_st.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shooting dope and.. smoking

Comfiest threads ever.

Posting OC bingo game, thanks to everyone who gave suggestions

did anyone cap the Facts on Detroit posts?
I want to compile them for my redpill folder

When is sundown? Weather is clearing up and tomarrow is the first, some fuckers will be getting cash right at midnight...

Should I stay up for comfy, tonight?

It's like 4 hours too early for CPD threads.

About 3 hours.

Never too early for these user. You missed a nigger stealing a fence.

It'll be getting dark in around three or four hours.

Sunday is going to be more fun with hoping to hit 60s and having a weekend day.

Black names

It's been running all day, man. where have you been? dusk to dawn is primetime, but reruns are gold as well.

Do we need bingo reposts?

He states that everything is wrong with him. Kek,

Who is this Robert fellow?

A police office?

Story?

>stole the hot water heater

We've had the weirdest thefts today

read the fucking OP and lurk more

Female in a headscarf hit her. Muslim assault.

Door kicked in for a water heater theft.

late night super cop fighting crime all over the city while officer chad lets someone else handle the paperwork.

Eat shit leaf.. You shouldnt even be allowed on this board

Have some OC lads

thank you my man

Robert is basically code for the night shift, aka when shit goes down. In the same way user is legion, Robert is the law.

Think someone did. I should have, i wrote them, but i'm sure they'll turn up.

Try and stop me fuccboi

Have you guys actually heard a murder called in while listening to the scanner?

just try stoopin'him,

nigger trigger

Many of them.

There was a quadruple murder yesterday

You're shitting me. Where can I find a recording of this?

Its chicago bro... There will be even more tonight, tomorrow, the next day and so on.

the commies sometimes start a protest at 5pm to disrupt rush hour traffic, and further alienate themselves from people working for a living.

they usually meet in front of Trump tower

Someone reporting a death, fuckyeah, there's a reason the cards have a few multiple murder slots.

As for someone actively dying on the radio, i think there was an officer down last year, but don't know anything about it.

Last night was...around 9 or so dead? probably more if you count found bodies of indeterminate death, and bits of bodies, hands and such.

there were 2 negresses fighting with hammers last night.

7 people murdered in a 4 block area yesterday.

Nice. Robert looks like he's ready to rid Chicago of the Commie Scourge

so many killed daily yet that city's population never goes down

nigger respawn rates are artificially inflated by government gibs

they more hellspawn they produce, the more money sheboons get on their EBT

>3 blacks
>sports apparal
I just got here.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS THE POINT ABOUT THESE THREADS. AND WHAT IS ALL THIS

It's too early.

Like 5 hours until any good shit will happen.

Holy fuck. I just found this.

youtube.com/watch?v=CRZZJ3OXoC0

Bros, how do I convince my baby sister to move away from this shithole? She's lived in ShitCongo for five years now.

> 22
> only dated one guy in her life
> white
> kind

I tell you this to let you know she's not some dumb urbanite thot who deserves what is coming to her.

How can I convince her to leave this place?

Enjoy listening to the audio version of Liberal Utopia...

theres some niggers out there and they are nigging

this is standard chicago senpai
listen in tonight and you'll hear quadruple that, because it's friday, and saturday we go chimpout because it's gibs day, a weekend, and good weather

nigs gonna nog

The nigs reproduce like rodents. Half of these gangbangers who die at 19 have 3+ kids already. If not for the shootings and abortions, there would probably be 4x the amount of nigs here.

Illinois is also losing more population than any state in the country, more people move out of here than move in. So they've been bringing in thousands of refugees to Chicago and Rockford, and probably every city.

nice trips..

Also

>3rd of the month
>EBT and Gibs get reloaded on gubmint giftcards
>robbery, murder, drug dealing, etc spike

Where in chicago does she live?

I lived on the northside for a few years and I rarely left my neighborhood unless I was leaving the city all together or going downtown.

What the fuck? Did they actually find a lone hand? That's amazing, how does a nigger end up losing a hand in the hood?

Chicago is a large place. Saying you live in Chicago doesn't mean that you are living in a bad area.

Plus you only hear about the worse parts of Chicago. The dispatch isn't going to reward good niggas.
It's not a great place to be, but it is good in a lot of areas.

Near Wrigley Field. It's supposedly "safe" but she told me just a few months ago how she was almost kidnapped by her nigger immigrant uber driver.

By all reports, north = not Chicongo. It's not ideal, but not the middle east with malt liquor and snow.

if she's made it this long and not been chewed up, she'll probably be ok. Buy door and window grates, maybe invest in a gun, when everything goes belly up, wait for the national guard to mop up.

Link her to the fucking scanner feed, if that doesn't make her think, then i'm sorry.

Why so many fucking Animal Abuse cases?

Its a big city so its not "safe"

but is right.

The neighborhood is what matters. With that you can seriously just cross a street and youre in a shitty part of town.

I left years ago and moved to NW Illinois when I got married. No way in hell Im raising kids there. The city draws younger people because its a fun place. Chicago would be a great city if it could get these niggers under control.

I live with humans; what zone/district has the best monkeyshines?

> Buy door and window grates, maybe invest in a gun, when everything goes belly up, wait for the national guard to mop up.

Good advice. I've been meaning to take her to the range with me.

Genocide the South Side.

It's hard to do user. Chicago can be a fun place to live, and there are so many great things about it, it's just the blacks and gangs that bring it down and are ruining it. But a lot of young people seem to have a false sense of security about the city, so it's hard to convince them that there's anything to worry about.

Maybe if she won't leave, you can encourage her to take self-defense classes and get her FOID/CCW. I wouldn't want to be a young white woman walking around Chicago at night.

MACHETE IN THE BATHROOM

MACHETE IN THE BATHROOM
>MACHETE IN THE BATHROOM

They find fucking chunks of people all the time. Mostly limbs, feet, hands, legs. Been a couple severed heads, and organs, but those might have been an animal. bones, eyes, all laying around the street for some cop to have come take a look at.

Why? Who knows. People get shot, stabbed or injured in various ways, lose things. Most of it comes down to theft. If Da'quaris loses some fingers trying to nab vodka from 7-11, then that's just the cost of doing fucking business as a Real Nigga.

A fucker tried to steal a goddamn fence earlier. Two bitches trying to kill eachother with hammers. Someone got lit on fire, refused to say how or why. If someone made a movie about a few weeks night shift in the cop shop of chicago or detroit they'd end up in jail for racism.

It's all true, Robert. Every stereotype, every "fake study", every bullshit everything, it's true, right here, with dope ambient soundtrack. Cops put down a mandate that they had to show more white criminals because they were getting sued for being too racist.

pour a drink, get a bowl of snacks, pop on GTA 2 and let's listen to Shadowrun LARP.

Just got into town for their exam tommrow. To the user who recommended the Rosas Blues bar or whatever thanks I plan on going tonight if I don't stop fucking around in Chinatown. Pic kinda related.

SNORTING A LOT OF DRUGS IN THE LAUNDRY

This feed is fantastic.

> going from person to person asking if they wanna buy heroin

Like its goddamn girl scout cookies.

Kill-ogram cause his weight will kill him

Are you the user doing the CPD test?
If so good luck user.

>chainsaw last night
>machete today

That's me. Thanks, the study guide was a joke(city job so not too shocked) no clue how the fuck people can't pass that thing.

kek... then offering to sell them and staying to wash your clothes.

fucking niggers are so dumb i cant handle it.

I spent 3 months in cook county jail and it was the most horrible experience of my life.

The fucking building is rotting. The rof leaked on my bunk.

Got into a fight over checkers

Guards were cool cause I respected them and kind of hooked me up with extras sometimes like spices from the kitchen for my food and coffee. They didnt sell coffee on commissary.

Slammed a niggers face with a phone 5 times or maybe more because he tried kicking me off the phone.

I fucking hate that shit city

Rosa's is a good bar and it's fine. Just don't wander down to the neighborhood south of there (Humboldt Park). It's still....in transition. But you'll be fine otherwise. Logan Square to the north is hipster central.

What did you do to get 3 months?

> dat post
> dat ID

Warpig, indeed.

>4 females breaking in
>can see on camera
>2front
>2back

>assault x

>babysitter kicked them in the back

>battery x

>crying chilren x

>dog ran in car
>F

>got grapped by the neck
>security holding him down

>missing person

>pitbull runnng wild
>confirmed dangerous

Thanks for the tip! Kek So a midnight tour of Terror Town would be illadvised?

FIREWORKS

I heard fireworks too!

Let's hope that this is confirmed.

THROWING BRICKS AT 3RD FLOOR WINDOWS

PARTIAL PLATE, LY4 - DETECTIVE ROBERT ON THE CASE

just stay in the downtown area if you wanna be safe, headphones on even if you aren't listening to anything so you can ignore people wanting gibs.

Jumper

FLAILING ARMS ON LEGDE OF PARKING GARAGE 6 OR 7 STORY

Man looking like he will jump off a building.

jewishcurrents.org/april-14-david-sarnoff-and-the-titanic/

kek I think you missed the woman getting hit by the mail truck.

It's very likely. Pavement apes use them to disguise the sound of gunshots.

Hospitalized a nigger for smacking my girlfriends ass out front of a bar.

Broke his nose with a beer bottle. Broke his jaw with my boot. Broke his arm with the nigger beater I kept under my car seat which is just a steel rod for the game horseshoes.

The problem was I went to my car to get it and came back.

It was my first offense ever so the state only charged me with simple battery. Judge gave me 6 months so I served 3.

god I want to become a police officer but i live in a small ass town were we only have 13 FUCK

I need to find a place to live in the sticks near a big city

I'm going to be mostly south loop area. Near my hotel and the testing location tomm, McCormick place. And fuck do they want the gibs
>say brother you got...
Living in NYC I hear that shit all the time

Doing Gods work. Thank you for your sacrifice.

F

My first thought was Camus' The Stranger, when you said you went back.

Looking for a Juden

>Looking for a Jude

OY VEY

Hispanics selling weapons out of cars at a gas station.

That's some Fallout shit.

That's what I heard too.

>You will be hearing about robberies and violence galore around any of the 24 hour shops that accept EBT cards.
>1st and 15th of the month have huge spikes in violence.
>Tuesday and Wednesday nights are also VERY violent. Why? Because those are the nights that drugdealers and pimps go out to party. Those are their weekends since they are working the entire weekend for everyone else.

Ha, if you're taking the CPD test, you'll be one of the fixtures in terror town. I still would recommend sticking to the main streets and staying north of North Avenue on a Friday night.

The hispanics are taking over tonight.
>rolling for race war

chicagoist.com/2017/03/31/spicer_says_chicago_violence_and_st.php

This.

Getting a lot more Hispanic Male than Male Black.

most of the mexicans are inside when night falls, for they fear robert. the night is all about male black.

Haha! user you mean I won't get posted in Wrigleyville or Gold Coast? Wtf!? I figured they stick the rookies In Englewood(007 I think) and Austin, but my Spanish is shit DESU.

Yeah I planned on it, better safe than sorry and all that shit.