Communist vs capitalist deaths

For people who say communism caused more deaths than capitalism

Start smoking cigarettes............

Those people are starving because they're lazy dumb subhumans not because of capitalism.

I fucking hate this place.

>le subhuman meme

And yet Billions are being fed everyday and get to play games while wanking to anime allover the world :^)

>shitholes with literally no government or economic system at all
>capitalist

>Africa, Latin America, Southeast Asia
All prime examples of capitalism

Fucking peat gavel stop spamming this

>all these people failing of their own accord is Capitalism's fault
>they should be starving to death because because of a government program instead!

Man, I'm really looking forward to this upcoming war.

>implying all races are equal
The only reason they don't starve in the west is because of our compassion, our fucking weakness.

Those places are the victims of capitalism. You need impoverish nations to run capitalism. The only way capitalism works is through exploitation after all.

Africans can't feed themselves and all we are doing is creating an exponentially growing dependent population.

us vs them

Again this
>comunism is better hurr durr
no

>capitalism
you buy food from producers

>communism ur Trust the state to deliver
yehhh see the problem there?

This is why we need a stateless society

I don't think you can really call Africa capitalism

Anarchy is probably more accurate

>Zimbawezula
Your move red retard

>muh ideology wars

god for as much fucking intellectual circle jerking commies and libertarians love to do, they all ignore the demogrpahic

perhaps it doesn't matter exactly what system a country has, but maybe the quality of people its made up of?

WHOA

Look at what happened to Zimbabwe after niggers started running the agriculture, then call it a meme again.

They really are.

He doesn't know about Mao.

>more countries are capitalist
>more people die as a result of them

Do you even know what anarchy is?It means no power structure which is not what anarchy is

*Africa not anarchy

We have enough food to feed 12 billion people because of capitalism

I'd be willing to say that an African power structure is basically the same as no power structure at all

Look at Kenya, one of the most civilised African nations. Technically ruled by a singular legitimate government, but in reality the government is just one of several large gangs that run the country, like the Mungiki.

Starvation isn't a problem, it's a solution.

Communist countries couldn't even feed their own people.

>For people who say communism caused more deaths than capitalism

And you'd prefer slow deaths from starvation i.e .North Korea and Venezuela?
BTW, where ARE the Venezuelans on 4 CHAN - no electricity to power computers? No Internet to unite the people??

A huge part of the world has been capitalist. Only a few nations have been communist. Per capita, communism kills more.