>2017
>doesnt smoke cigarettes

Were you an schoolbullied outcast, are you retarded or both?

>b-but smoking kills

So what? Is life a competition of who lives the longest?

>b-but you will get addicted

No you wont if you're not underaged and smoke within limits

>b-but it costs alot of money

No one forces you to buy a pack per day you fucking retard

If you want a fag's hot, musky load in your mouth, you go right ahead.

Not the duration of life but the quality of life is the concern. Why take risks with your health?

because i say so

Honestly, you and your kind aren't even worth murdering and cannibalizing, we should just stuff you with concrete and use as construction material

Oh but I do, mon ami.

Theres literally no point to smoking if your not addicted.

Satisfying the addiction is what makes it feel so good. You would literally just be smoking to look cool if your not addicted.

>doesn't give a single reason TO smoke
hmmm

I'm glad this pasta is back, I really am

It's expensive and a shity way to die.

Most people who smoke are bullied out cast trying to look cool

AND SAGE

> Tfw Smoked a pack a day since I was 15

I'd like to be able to breathe when I'm 80, unlike my grandpa

>yeah let's all get COPD!

Nothing like having to breath through a trach with the help of a ventilator

This. OP is a schill for Phillip Morris. Pipes/Cigars are the only way to TABAK, and even then, moderation is key.

>not smoking to look cool

You're not Finnish. Stop, it's only funny when they do it.

>falling for the tabacco jew

Not gonna lie, former non-smoker here. First I thought it was a hilarious copypasta but then I actually thought about it and started smoking.
Feels so much better now, people like me and I am more succesful at my job

I have chronic bronchitis. If I smoke more than 4 cigs, my trachea is fucked for the next 2 weeks.

>smoke 3 cigs
>wait
>smoke 3 cigs again
There, I solved your problem.

Finnish meme iirc. Ignore.

So sucking on cigarettes made you more successful in sucking mudslime dick? I guess practice makes perfect.

Why the VPN, Pekka?

the reason people get cancer nowadays is because up to the 70s, even perhaps early 80s the filters of cigarettes were made of asbestos..

that is something you nowadays only see in shitty countries like bulgaria, moldovia and iran.

Why would I want to smoke.

Omar "Smoking a fag while smoking fags" Mateen approves

It's a shitty drug that does nothing for you besides make you smell terrible and makes you sick.

the eternal finn strikes aginn

>oral fixation
>smells like shit, most people just want to avoid you
>Not only do you die, but you often end up an easily winded, pathetic shell of a man in your later years
>the chemicals literally hijack your pleasure centers so you feel like you need to justify yourself on a shitty image board

If I lose my ability to run I lose my job.

Only 3rd world shit stains are taking up smoking. People in actual civilized places are giving it up.

Your trachea is fucked up because of all the mouth hugs you're giving those black trannies, but because of the cigarettes.

Be less weak.

cigarettes are nowhere near as addictive as people claim they are. You can smoke just a little in social situations and be fine.

>1 post by this ID

Why do mods allow these slide threads?

>Saged

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Yeah, no.

Asbestos filters were patented, and only used for one cigarette brand in the US. The brand only used that filter for 4 years, because consumers hated it... turns out it worked too well as a filter, and blocked the taste of the cigarette.

The main carcinogens are polycyclic hydrocarbons.

0.002$ was deposited to your account.

Of course. You can also do a little heroin. Just depends on the person.

i know alot of bullied outcasts who smoke because they think it makes them look cool

Depends on the person. A single pack is enough to have an addictive effect on some individuals.

Some studies have found people where a single cig is enough.

Nobody smokes cigarettes as much as you French fruits.
>Literally being proud that you're addicted to a substance and dump stupid amounts of money into your habit

just vape lol

hilarious how the dude in the country with communist medicine is trying to pressure people living in freedom to take up cancer-causing habits

>with all other avenues of advertising blocked off in the free world, big tobacco has resorted shilling on a bangladeshi haystacking board

Who is the guy in OP's image?

Gonna need a quick rundown on him.

Smoking the corporate cock. I bet you drink caffeine and eat sugar too. Peasant.

>I bet you enjoy the fruits of the land
>Pleb

No need to kill yourself, you're already dead.

This but y'all falling into a Finnish pasta.

dana white

>LITERALLY shilling for cigarettes
Smoking cigarettes is literally a degenerate behavior. Disregarding your blatant minimization of the health argument, cigarettes fucking stink. They make your clothing stink, they make your hands stink, and they make your breath stink. This makes other people like you less, and give you less favorable treatment, which is against your interests.