Ukrainian jews CALLED OUT!!!!

Nadiya Savchenko names the Jew in the ukrainian government: "our authorities have non-Ukraninian blood"

> army pilot
> gets captured by russian separatists
> swapped for russian officers
> becomes a politician
> names the jews running Ukraine

Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCOoQwh_99A
youtube.com/watch?v=Mthh97elDpY
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=YW4aHwtpLeo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot link:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCOoQwh_99A

bump..

yeah, big surprise. As if nobody knew.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mthh97elDpY

As a jew, I feel very lucky that my great-grandparents had the foresight to get the fuck out of Ukraine.

>states the obvious

funny how she was being heralded as some sort of hero not long ago.

the govt was even paying for protesters in her name at the russian embassy.

then she starts telling truths... now they dont want no part of her.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

youtube.com/watch?v=YW4aHwtpLeo

As a Spaniard I thank my ancestors in expelling your kind and thus being #1 in the world.

Holy shit. You know what's the twist? That the man she talks too is a huge subversive kike himself. lol

I like her, but as far as i know she isn't very popular in Ukraine.

As a Jew you should put your head in an oven
T. Goyim

I can't wait till we slaughter every one of you hook nosed cunts.

i was listening to some faggot austrian radio station not long ago (fm4, which is basically UN broadcasting masquerading as yoof / alternate radio)

"savchenko is a hero for Ukrainians in their war against russia"

so i emailed the producer of this piece of shit asking why they wouldnt run on an objective article on the issue. got a typical brainless response "our reporter is well regarded etc" moronic.

the reporter they were quoting was BBC/CNN etc, so basically worthless.

will they run an update to confess their lies and propaganda?

Well, LETS SEE!

Wow i guess i should start taking russian propaganda that ukrainians are neonazis seriously

>inb4 kike shills calling her russian agent
Fuck off poroshenko bots! The days of your kike masters are numbered!

She's the only politician in West Ukraine (soon to rejoin with Russia too) who has any balls. Waiting for them all to wise up and throw the EU/NATO/IMF corruption train out forever.

that's a fucking Bond villain

Karma is a bitch kike. Youll get yours sooner or later.

right on schedule.

Oy vey

>names the jews running Ukraine
so the jews build up nazi militias to have them shoot at polish consulates why exactly?

It's really amazing to see how everything someone needs to do to be /our guy/ is to state the obvious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Ukraine
>In November 2007, an estimated 700 Torah scrolls previously confiscated from Jewish communities during the Soviet Union's Communist rule were returned to Jewish communes in Ukraine by the state authorities.

>The Ukrainian Jewish Committee was established in 2008 in Kiev with the aim of concentrating the efforts of Jewish leaders in Ukraine on resolving the community's strategic problems and addressing socially significant issues. The Committee declared its intention to become one of the world's most influential organizations protecting the rights of Jews and "the most important and powerful structure protecting human rights in Ukraine".

>In the 2012 Ukrainian parliamentary elections, All-Ukrainian Union "Svoboda" won its first seats in the Ukrainian Parliament,[88] garnering 10.44% of the popular vote and the fourth most seats among national political parties;[89] This led to concern among Jewish organizations both inside and outside Ukraine who accused "Svoboda" of openly Nazi sympathies and being antisemitic.

Allowing religious politicians into politics will never be a good thing, not 4000 years ago, not 4000 years in future.

>jews

kind of answering your own question piotr

these people are hiding behind a religion or race, or whatever this faggotry is, because it means they are safe from criticism.

basically they like money and power, so pay dopey spastics to help keep the country on its fucking knees. they give as much of a fuck about these retarded religious fairy tales as they do about ukrainians or poles for that matter

Lol U R ran by kikes

Bumperoo. This is interesting.

>Jews were wiped out in Russia during WWII
>Jews control the Ukrainian government

which is it?

That woman is brilliance personified.

Isn't a rabid lunatic, isn't a gloryryhound, isn't an anti-russian fearmonger, just pragmatic patriot that saw ukrainian government from the inside and recoiled in horror.

Could have had a comfy life as a war hero, but instead chose to look for ways to improve her country. Truly, the best ukraine has to offer.

they wish they hadn't facilitated her release now. the whole story is hilarious. she has gone from national hero (whilst incarcerated with no voice) to ignored completely now she is talking.

in ukraine she has gone from front pages to not existing. from a media point of view.

>gets captured by russian separatists

The Russians raped her so hard she became red-pilled.

I wonder who owns the media over there. Hahaha

She was actually radically anti-russian when we imprisoned/just returned her, to the point of starving herself in protest.

Than she got into politics and started looking for why is everything is so shit and found that when people who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves run the country, it unsurprisingly, goes to shit.

Say what you will about putin, for all his corruption he is at least concerned with russias future as a Great Power, but Poroh and his clique are a joke.

Yeah, this woman alone breeds more contempt for UKR government than entire RF propaganda machine ever could.

ill give you a clue, its the same people who own the media where you are

Its astonishing to run into an actual jew and read the filth that pervades its mind.

Ukrainians seriously took so much blows throughout their history they're ranked the highest in need of being saved from the predation of the international clique, like it's not fair, leave them the f alone, go bully someone else for jesus sake

Some Jews survived and took it over.

I wondered what happened to the based Ukrainian nationalists.
Glad to see they're not all dead.

I'm not the shill, you are