DRUMPF IS DONE FOR

DRUMPF IS DONE FOR

MUSLIMS ARE PATRIOTS

THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1690338/german-army-reveals-more-than-60-isis-militants-have-secretly-joined-its-ranks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this this this this

>Zero members of Trump's family have served.
Except for the part where, y'know, Trump served in the military.
CTRshill BTFO :^)

Only 4000 suicide bombers?

are they counting CIA funded mujahideen and ISIS?

quickest way to get to your 72 virgins

Serving in the Military does not automatically make you 'more american' than others.

Most do it because it's a paycheck and they have no other financial/career choices.

Also I'm sure the average muslim feels right at home in a high violence/high aggressive career choice.

Maybe that's why they keep importing them, to have them turn around and fight our wars for us in the middle east. How gloriously poetic

4000 out of 3 - 4 million is less than one percent...

German army reveals more than 60 ISIS militants have secretly joined its ranks

thesun.co.uk/news/1690338/german-army-reveals-more-than-60-isis-militants-have-secretly-joined-its-ranks/

but zero of trumps family have carried out a terrorist attack

haha it's a fact that since 9/11, more soldiers have been killed by their fellow soldiers than muslims have died in combat against the enemy.

err, killed by muslim soldier*

>Trump is literally the commander and chief of the US military

Occupy Democrats really know how to btfo people.

What do you call serving as the head of the military then you fool

@YDnXb+lx only 3 million troops out of 350 million people serve? damn the USA is fucked.

how many illegal immigrants serve in the US military?

You mean 4000 out of 3.3 million Muslims in the US have decided to server?

>>there are 30,000 muslims fighting for ISIS
>>zero members of Trump's family are terrorists.

>Matt Mountain
Literally Who

That's a deeply concerning figure. 4,000 too many we shouldn't be trusting them with firearms or the safety of our true American soldiers.

Muslims are disproportionately NOT in the military. If you crunch down the numbers of population in the US compared to population in the US military, they are participating at 1/4 of the average between all other races.

I thought Islam means peace. Why would a true Muslim serve as a soldier to anyone?

Germany is going to turn into a shitshow. Their military already doesn't have the numbers to put down a migrant revolt.

Muslims are fucking faggots, and NOTHING will ever make them American. Not even serving in the military. Fuck mudslime pieces of shit and their false prophet the pedophile muhammad (death and misery be upon him)

Wow! 4,000 Muslims in the military! That's a whole 0.1% of the United States' Muslim population! Such patriots!

It means submission lmao

>kebab serves in the mililtary to get free college

How much US soldiers have been killed by "friendly" muslim soldiers

Saged

They're traitor muslims
Every muslim, non white should fight against infidel whites.

I love Trump more and more everyday

Why would a christian, trisomoid?

How many pedophiles are in the military? How many racists? Misogynists?

Fuck the left.

>when a country votes for their head of state

I heard there were 100,000 of [imediate family members] and Zero [Democrats take ownership of religious group]

There is 100% of me serving in the US military right now.
If I could save a mudslime in a combat zone, no matter the side they're on or the rank they have I wouldn't whilst I wouldn't think twice about taking a bullet for any member of the Trump family. I know many more who are the same way.

He's a draft dodger, retard.

How many Americans have died at the hands of Muslims? How many have died at the hands of trump and his family? The numbers don't lie

>4000
Holy shit only 4000? What the fuck, there are over a million military members

Trumps highly implicated in NAMBLA and the associated killing of children. There's terrible blood magic on his hands.