Señor, you don't want me to live in your country? ¿Por que? I promise to be good American. Let me stay por favor!

Señor, you don't want me to live in your country? ¿Por que? I promise to be good American. Let me stay por favor!

Back to the rape infested 3rd world drug den you go, ugly prostitute womanlet.

She's cute
*unzips dick*

>she

I wonder if Lolichan will be deported as well

Get citizenship, I'll be glad to help you señorita.

Ay este gruñon.

your womb, madam

I require its services

Given the appearance of where she is sitting, it looks like she already has left the country.

Apply like everyone else if you want to live here and speak fucking english

I love that colour of skin above all else. They always have cute brown arseholes that taste like beef broth and their pussies taste like cod liver oil. Like Lupe Fuentes

she's cute and all but I don't understand why I'd have to let her live in my country

its not like it'd improve my chances with her; im still socially awkward

posts like this are fucking retarded

I require le mestizo genes

That's a pretty cool fucking picture, man.

>Beef broth
I'll take your word for it

Mestizo genes are best genes desu
What is shit is mestizo "culture"

you realize that if it's hard to get US citizenship then Mexicans chicks will be forced to sleep with you just for a chance at citizenship? whereas if you let them in they'll just bring along their giant spic families and fuck other spics

is there a place where qt latinas are looking for a stupid white male to get married to for citizenship

What the fuck man

Does anyone know the state this pic was taken in?
The uniform and the buildings look similar to a school I was in

Its California.

why not make your country great?
I could never imagine abandoning my country and I live in fucking atlanta!

tbqfwy I would a spic if the majority of them weren't whores and they aged better

You cant be a good american if youre already a mexican so fuck off.

Did he ruin it for you?

is that the new zelda game

>blackmail cunt for sex
>report her to ICE when done

That's bullshit, the building looks like a cookie cutter federal school in Mexico, and so does the uniform.

The pink color is used to represent 8th grade, blue 9th, and a red/turquoise the 10th grade

That's your capital, innit?

The problem is that when the babies start popping out they're all going to be idiots. You want a country of idiots? You want your children to be idiots?

maybe we can work something out

*unzips*