They are now claiming Trump AND SANDERS were working for Russia

So basically EVERYONE is a russan plant except team Hilldawg.

This is fucking insanity lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

fair.org/home/conspiracy-theorists-welcome-in-corporate-media-if-they-have-the-right-targets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf I love sanders now

Matt Taibbi isn't anything like as good as he used to be, but points to him for trolling Louise Mensch in to revealing that she's even crazier than we thought.

>Russians wanted anyone but Hillary to win because she would have implemented a no fly zone in Syria and started WW3
OH NO!

>wtf I love sanders now

I wouldn't be at all suprised if they try to take Sanders down too. He's a thorn in the side to the Dem establishment, just like Trump. They won't want him involved in 2020.

>louise mensch

That dumb liberal whore needs to be gang raped by a pack of paki's.. yes, a PAKI PACK!

Heeb Street

>they
That's Louise Mensch, she's completely batshit crazy.

>That's Louise Mensch, she's completely batshit crazy.

The problem is she was caught up in the wiki emails (with Hilldawg campaign). She was also the person who originally broke the Trump wiretap story, which NYT based their story on. She is also heavily involved with Evan McMuffin.

She'e extremely connected and not to be ignored.

wtf is this???

>They are now claiming Trump AND SANDERS were working for Russia
This isn't what they are claiming at all.

There was a Russian propaganda campaign to split votes and foster division. This is ongoing. But that's not saying that Sanders or Trump colluded with Russians. No one is saying Sanders colluded with Russians.

The further degradation of the media.

fair.org/home/conspiracy-theorists-welcome-in-corporate-media-if-they-have-the-right-targets/

>louise untermensch

>calling for war

I'm sure she'll be right there on the front lines, rifle in hand.

Trying to cover up that Brennan just got Nuked. He dindu nuffin

>No one is saying Sanders colluded with Russians.

not yet at least, give it time, sanders is a very good comrade.

Globalist fascism everyone

Just blow everyone up and take their shit, what could possibly go wrong?

Fuck statist fascists, left or right they are bad news

let me off mr bones

so she's basically admitting she is a Zionist infiltraitor and yet somehow she still gets paid lipservice?

lets create sources and 'prove" Bernie was apart of the russia hack. Send letters to MSM places saying you're a russian agent working against hillpig. this can be memeworthy as fuck

lol while she sits in her London flat drinking Chai tea.

She started out as a groupie for Metallica and Def Leppard, later marrying the mamnger of Metallica.

How did she get from there to the top of the British government??

The audience wants to hear anti Trump. The audience gets anti Trump.

I like how Hilary's niggers get immunity when requested, but anyone else suddenly doesn't.

Really makes you think...

The meme is spreading.

>Pay to make strips of land permanent US territory for bases, so they can't be removed by Putin hacks.
>bases
>removed by Putin hacks

What did she mean by this?

Topkek, exactly
And never forget this crazy bitch is one of John Schindler and Eggie McMuffin's nasty little CIA psyops crew, too. All of these people need to hang.

bumping a hilarious thread

YES BERNIEFAGS YOU COMMIES ARE INFLUENCED BY RUSSIA! EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE NOT COMMIE ANYMORE BUT WE CAN IGNORE THAT LITTLE ISSUE RIGHT???

this is gone be good

>(((Mensch)))

8. Send a nice, heart-whelming package to 116 West 80th Street, 10024, NY

This is how my buddy plays Civ 5

Louise (((Mensch)))

What about Jeb?

Louise Mensch has mental health issues, she even admits it. One look at her twitter and it's clear that she's not all there.

>"what are you gonna do about it, fagit?" foreign policy
Yeah that works with shithole nations nobody cares about, not nuclear superpowers.

lol this woman has to have a brain tumor

>implying bernie sanders will be alive by 2020