Twitter ditches original egg avatars

usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2017/03/31/twitter-ditching-egg-avatar/99876930/

>A fucking oval is a symbol of hatespeech

LUL wut? since when
what happens when liberals realize that ANYTHING "can" be a form of hate speech or we can turn ANYTHING into a hate speech symbol?

this is racist against eggmen!

kek this right here
are they retarded? whatever they change it to, the default will always be used by trolls holy shit this is hilarious how can a company be so stupid

I want to see the day when all the letters of practically every alphabet are considered hatespeech, no one would ever take Liberals seriously again

>people associate egg with negative behaviour because of trolls
>replace egg with generic human silhouette
>people begin to associate humans with negative behaviour
Hmm...

So, we're gonna meme the new symbol into being an icon of white nationalism, right?

Kek confirms

Eggs are quality Finnish memes.

It's inevitable really, you don't even need to do anything, it will just happen

symbols of hate speech:
frogs
milk
eggs
what next? bread? butter?
are we going to starve out liberals? doubt it considering their weight problem

So now the human symbol will become a symbol of hatespeech? Are they just going to keep changing it whenever one symbol becomes too associated with hate speech?

how will that change anything

Truly this solves the problem!

They know not what they do, kek

indeed

>Liberals are now triggered by egg avatars

you know what to do lads.

Sounds like a classic French diet, so next needs to be red wine, coffee, cigarettes and weird organ meats. Maybe add cheese soufflés...

Yes

Its like how "coloured people" is rayciss but "people of colour" is kosher

Oh yeah and baguettes are phallic so they can represent sexual harassment and misogyny.

This is why you need to actually take some fucking time when your making your profiles for subversion accounts. Just try to find a profile pic that can't be image searched.
When making your accounts, you need to imagine your profiles as real people. Pretend your creating a character for a story. Details matter!
pic semi-related

Can someone upload the new default pic?

It would actually be fun to use the egg on purpose now.

>you will never go back to the days where the internet was too new for anyone to give a damn about """""""""""""""harassment"""""""""""""""

>2022
>feminists, SJWs, and the LGBT community declare the color blue a symbol of hate speech since the Twitter logo is blue and Trump shitposts on it
>The sky itself is now a hate speech
>They begin mass producing sulfur dioxide and pumping it into the atmosphere to change it to the orange-yellow of Venus
>Life on earth ends, but at least nobody had time to declare sulfur-dioxide hate speech, so the SJWs went to rest without a trigger target

such is life

>white bread
>white

>Hated by the left
>White
>Anonymous
Is the egg, /ourguy/?

>that reasoning
just means that the same will happen to the new default icon

I fucking hate how libtards think replacing something with a negative connotation by a fresh word/picture will change anything

you'd basically have to remove smartphones and laptops from the equation for that

people will still associate the default avatar with being a troll then. That's retarded.

From a basket of deplorables, to a bowl of eggs. What will we be in 6 months time?

Human

Maybe once humans are suddenly considered hate symbols, we could defend ourselves with those "human rights" liberals like defending so much

If that were possible it would have happened way before trannies winning weightlifting completions

There is no bottom
The is no point at which people will recognize this as retarded

>Bread

>When even a default oval avatar triggers you because you just KNOW it means someone with an opinion

>Obese conservatives come into the picture
>Liberals start starving because exercise and dieting is fascist concept

Ok let's make twitters logo our new nazi symbol. What you say?

They're changing it into a figure of a man to show only patriarchs are trolls.

No, it's a circle floating above a hill.

Egg?

But won't this just mean the new avatar will be associated with abuse the exact same way the egg was?

NAZI EGGS
A
Z
I
E
G
G
S

They are dropping the egg avatar to symbolize that the white race will no longer reproduce.

this is beyond retarded

how can Finnish memes exist if Finland doesn't exist?

Finland is a meme.
Its was so memed that it developed consciousness and started memeing.

Well it is oppressive. Ugh. The egg is the ultimate symbol of fertility and all it does is trigger mtf trans folk, and serve as a constant reminder that they cannot have children. I'm flabbergasted it took them this long to change it. I can't believe I even need to say this.

>Drop egg symbol because muh hate speech
>make new default symbol
>actual nazis (not SJW definition) use that one instead to spite them

>cycle starts all over again

We should make the egg our actual symbol.
The most obvious would be to put a swastika on the one with a red background.
Let's drive them completely crazy by confirming their delusions.

>Egg is a hate symbol
>Milk is a hate symbol
Are we baking a cake?

Cake will be a hate symbol, birthdays will be a fascist event

>Twitter declares pro-beheading agenda

Legitimately made me kek

>Oval = hate?????

how'd you like to get in on the hottest upcoming hate symbol?

Love eggs
#EggPhobia

>Eggs are white
>Milk is white
>Flour is white
>Sugar is white

Sheltered Fucks

So what will the new generic "human" avatar look like in the current year?

EGGS ARE WHITE

FUCKING RACIST CHICKENS

>Some eggs are brown

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, they know exactly what they're doing.

Omg we really are baking a cake.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!

All dairy products are racisss

Just in time for Easter

What came first the racist troll or the egg

they are going to try and make it race-neutral

people are going to complain and they will offer various levels of brown, eventually with some pretty dark brown

everyone is going to convert to the black avatar a la habbo and wacky hijinks will ensue

Eggs are gone and with that racism has been defeated.

Whew that was a close one

So... won't the NEW default just become "the new avatar associated with online harassment"?

I don't get it. You have to have a default setting, so that'll be the new "problem"

THEY'VE HUMANIZED HATE!!!

(can we get SJWs to parrot this?)

Eggs are white, of course they're racist.

With eggs banned, what will replace them for easter?

the new default will just become the new face of "anonymous online harrassment campaigns," so are they gonna keep changing it every year? pointless.

Anything is "a form of hate speech to them" not because the symbols are hate speech but because liberals/leftism defines anything in opposition to them to be hate symbols.

I hope Twitter blows thousands of dollars on new designs year by year, they'd be even more financially fucked

Cakes are made of hate symbols