R/athiesm is a cancer that must die

youtube.com/watch?v=slKULc8W7lM
>Sup Forums is a Christian board.
>Atheism/secularism has been the death of the western world, and likewise will be the death of Sup Forums.
How shall we go about weeding out all the reddit flavour atheists from Sup Forums? Logical ones that don't scream like autists at religion can stay, because their input matters despite the absence of belief in them.

Help weed out the cancer of Sup Forums: r/atheism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OLUSELxFok4
evolutionvsgod.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Unironically using plebbit
Please leave.

>implying i use reddit
i'm saying we take the reddit cancer out of Sup Forums. I'm talking about the atheist fags who shill like a bunch of retards and support their own beleifs about god not existing, while treating all those who are not them as though they are retarded.
I honestly dont care if you are atheist or not, but i want to weed out the shitty flavour of atheist that act's like a bunch of punk-asses and who can't hold a logical debate if their life depended on it.

>>Atheism/secularism has been the death of the western world, and likewise will be the death of Sup Forums
kek. You do realise everything is getting better since antiquity?

You have to be real stupid to be Christian in 2017 user. Give it up.

But, user, you superstitious retards are the cancer.

>i'm saying we take the reddit cancer out of Sup Forums
If you have a practical method, please do share.

If the US Govt hadn't funded Darwinism leading to Eugenics to avoid responsibility for the moral outrage of slavery there would be near zero atheism in the US today. If the US Army hadn't murdered Lakota for practicing the Ghost Dance, the resurrection would have started in 1891. How does it feel to be sitting on top of 125 years of wars, riots, and degeneracy thanks to atheism?

Hahaha war riots and degeneracy are the symptoms of religion i dont see atheists going out of their way to make sure you conform to their beliefs

>You do realise everything is getting better since antiquity?
wtf is all this shit about mass-immigration, sjw cucks, and the likes then? Nihilism, Communism, Identity polotics, and all that other shit came to fill the void that remained after society became secular. None of them filled the void well and have ultimately poisoned society.

>You have to be real stupid to be Christian in 2017 user. Give it up.
>You have to be real stupid to be an Atheist in 2017 user. Give it up.
There. I fixed it for you.

>But, user, you superstitious retards are the cancer.
How is the communism going user?

>If you have a practical method, please do share.
I was hoping we could figure out how to do it. Maybe just shit-post Christian shit and put pressure on them until they leave. My best guess is we get the Sup Forums community to austrasize reddit flavour atheists (fedoras).

>How does it feel to be sitting on top of 125 years of wars, riots, and degeneracy thanks to atheism?
like breathing in the decaying matter of years of hard Christian work.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS BAIT THREAD!
SAGE IN EVERY FIELD!
REPORT and HIDE!

>i dont see atheists going out of their way to make sure you conform to their beliefs
this is exactly what reddit atheists do though.
>going out of their way to make sure you conform to their beliefs
that is exactly reddit atheists in a nutshell
>lol, you think god is real? what are you, a faggot? you would have to be retarded to beleive is such an outdated and bigoted system as religion.

>DO NOT REPLY TO THIS BAIT THREAD!
SAGE IN EVERY FIELD!
REPORT and HIDE!
I found the reddit atheist. are you mad?

Please redpill me on how atheism and communism seem to be synonymous

Can't speak to le r/atheism 'tards specifically, but I concur it's a problem (in general / among soft, unprincipled, wet paper bag appeasing millennials)

Also am newfag to Sup Forums so I won't pretend to be able to gauge the impact here. That said, I think Putin has some genuine redpills, ideologically, on this topic. His Christmas speech/address (can't find full / properly translated vid atm sorry) hit pretty hard, and it's emotional, and catered to the masses, unlike the heavier autustic shit around here. Edge lord athiest Niel Tyson slurpfesters can ingest it, probably. He basically lays out how critical Christian values have been, and are, to Western supremacy, which is true in large part. Certain values like, you know, DON'T FUCKING KILL PEOPLE, DON'T FUCKING STEAL SHIT, TREAT OTHERS PROPERLY, HAVE A FAMILY, etc., are foundational values in any modern Western culture as far as I'm concerned. You don't need to be religious to agree with them either - and this cucked generation of nihilists needs to understand that there is crossover between religious doctrine and common sense.

Of course lefties won't listen to him (Putin), probably, for obvious reasons, but it's worth exploring.

No leaf reddit is cancer and so are you

when did you realize that all the atheists were actually just Jews trying to destroy christianity.

That stupid fucking roach shilling 'beady eyed anglo' meme. God dammit.

Its PERFIDIOUS ALBION and even Uncle Dolf used the term. Leave it toa fucking roach to fuck up.

The only one mad here is you guy, the name of this board is politically incorrect we come here to share unpopular opinions this is not a safe space if you need a place where no one attacks your bullshit fairytale may i suggest a church

IN THE HEART OF THE HOLY SEE

>read r/bible
>god is racist

Sure is blasphemous all over reddit

IDOLATRY

Religion is the world's oldest meme, just let it die already.

God Loves you

Carl Marx and Vladimir Lenin make it clear that though atheism and communism are not the same in terms of their principles, one cannot exist without the other.
"A Marxist must be a materialist, i. e., an enemy of religion, but a dialectical materialist, i. e., one who treats the struggle against religion not in an abstract way, not on the basis of remote, purely theoretical, never varying preaching, but in a concrete way, on the basis of the class struggle which is going on in practice and is educating the masses more and better than anything else could." - Vladimir lenin

I look to have my ideals challenged, why would i be on Sup Forums if i wanted a bubble?
Problem with reddit atheism is that it poisons discussion and derails arguments, provides shitty points, and is not willing ot consider the opposing point of view. That is why i stated that i'm fine with non-reddit atheists.

I'm inclined to think you are one though, since you made an assumption about me being a fragile snowflake on he basis that i exhibit strong Christian beliefs.

It is the god meme user.
Unlike other memes, the religion meme never becomes stale.
>2000+ years and still running
>wew

besides. i never said atheism and communism were synonymous. What i did say was that secularism and atheism has created a void that has allowed for the existence of communism, nihilism, identity politics, and so on.

Tell me newfag, did hitler do anything wrong?

>Christcuck

Why is yr doctrine so dead wrong?
It´s just LARPing or do you actually belive you can bypass the Bible?

Nice digits user.

While we're on the topic why does atheism seem to be more like "anti-Christianity" practically exclusively?

I hardly ever see them criticize any other religion, they only have a stick up their ass about Christians. You think we would find common ground to hate the degeneracy of Islam, but nope. My parents made me do chores when I was a kid so I will bring down Christianity! Also diversity is our strength.

it seems lot's of atheists come from christian backgrounds and attack christianity the most because they are most familliar with it. That or it is because Christianity is the least tolerable (probably also the reason SJW's hate it the most and willingly invite its antithesis: islam/muslimsim).

>2017
>Believing the (((Bible)))

Because both Christians impact their lives the most in western society and they are exposed to them more. If you ask any atheist what he thinks about Islam he will have the same criticisms with Islam and Christianity, unless they are some retarded atheism+er or commie.

>using the current year as if it is an argument

So their entire ideology and practice of protecting Islam literally just comes down to edginess?

Why in Gods fuck would you need an entire community for the simple belief of "god doesn't real"

I mean, that pretty much sums it up. What's there to even discuss?

>So their entire ideology and practice of protecting Islam literally just comes down to edginess?
probably not. My buest guess it that they defend islam because they dont have any personal beef with it.

Which do you prefer OP?

Atheism or Islam? This question is for everyone on here.

Atheist, but mainly because I'm an atheist myself. You can have atheists who aren't complete degenerates (most scientists), even though there are a lot of just dumbass moron atheists out there (communists). With Islam though, I don't think there is a single non-degenerate.

Christianity.
>b-but it was atheism or is-Islam
I know, but in a hierarchy Christianity trumps Atheism, and atheism trumps Islam.

Sup Forums isn't a Christian board you annoying cunts. If it wasn't for PREDOMINANTLY ATHEISTIC scientists Sup Forums wouldn't exist and we'd all be sitting in dirt huts with candles dying of plague and blaming it on black cats still.

Im an atheist, have been since i was 18 i converted from Christianity and i can tell you with 100% confidence that any atheists i know and i dgaf about your beliefs as long as you keep that shit away from us we have a live and let live attitude, these "atheists" who go almost exclusively after Christian values in the name of social justice are not atheist they use that label to try to fool people into thinking they aren't bias

Even if you are atheist you should tell people you believe in god

If your rights are god given they cannot be taken away

If your rights come from man they can be taken away

>Implying Christian scientists aren't responsible or a multitude of scientific advances throughout history.

Muh Christian anti science meme

angle juidfg juklie fgkjj mef gin a bal mock, u mock hjaha you mock, mek bling gef gef we own djjffjfjfjfjfj

>Making a thread about a plebbit board being shitty
>A leaf
Why am I not surprised

That doesn't really lend our argument any valuable credence. Because most of the people that we're arguing with that despise freedom also tend to despise God as well anyway.

Anyone who protects or sides with a religion upholds or respects the values that religion teaches therefore they cannot be atheists

its can be deus vult now pls?

That's an interesting point, I'm going to remember that.

Combination of church and state = ISLAM you stupid fuck

yes yes yes yes yes omg thank you lord hjahahahaha fuck all you fucking shills i am lord forever fuck you fuck you we win weeeeeee win and you are dead today yes you are fucking dead.

user what are you arguing here? Because your rights can definitely be taken away, with a cock of a gun from a man your right to exist ends.

fucking bump sliding will not delay this glorious fucking get

He means philosophically, in context of arguments. Like how our Constitution is a collection of rights and holds more legal power than any person in the government. Meanwhile in most other places like Europe rights were granted to the populace like privileges out of the generosity of the government. And as soon as that government doesn't like it, it's gone.

user your reading comprehension is shit. I said plain as day that we should get rid of reddit atheism from Sup Forums, not anything about reddit itself.

Atheism is the lack of a belief in god. You're saying that if I protect or side with what a religion upholds or I respect the values that a religion teaches, then I am not an atheist even though I don't believe in a god?

I really don't like the arrogance in these types of memes. Sup Forums never changed my mind about anything, I just so happened to believe a good amount of what most of this board believes by the time I got here.

There were plenty of other ideologues on Youtube and forums and such that surpasses me in knowledge and intensity. But that was another era now. Point is, there are many ways to get red-pilled.

WOW, Really made me think

Muh gog isnt rell xddd is NOT an unpopular opinion redditor.

Right, but that's an argument for believing in intrinsic rights, rights that you are born into, like the constitution outlines. I don't believe you need to believe in a god to think every person deserves their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

What that point goes to show is that all discussion and argument about this matter is ultimately boring, annoying, and fruitless.

wtf i hate jesus now?!

Max Stirner argued that there is no moral and ethics. He argued that there is only yourself and you alone so he believed that humans must junk the present notion of ethics. The only ethical thing to do is serving on your libido and urges even it steps others. Thus the reason why we should have a non-human but higher than other living beings as our guidance

Believing or outlining that rights are "god given" is a way to argue, or perhaps just express, intrinsic rights. Point being people that suggest taking away rights aren't likely to appreciate the term "god given" in any form.

Ok I'll bite, if you are an "atheist" and you defend Christianity you are standing up for the existence of that religion and its teachings which include Luke 19:27 "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me." Thats jesus telling people to kill those who do not see him as king such as atheists or if you take a stand for a muslim your fight for this Quaran 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels, behead them when you catch them" you are literally fighting for your execution

>Which do you prefer OP?
Ancestor worship or Buddhism

wtf are you on about Darwinism?
is Sup Forums really this fucking retarded that it doesn't even believe in evolution ?

I have never been to reddit your stupidity cannot be understated

>trying to take a bible quote out of context to compare Christianity to islam in extremism
nice try faggot. It is a parable relating to the fruits of spiritual labour, and that those who live an inactive christian life will receive no rewards in heaven (or at least that is my exegetic interpretation). You would know this if you had read the surrounding verses. Though it may be that you simply wanted to misrepresent the chruch my taking the scripture out of context. Either way that was a dishonest move on your part.

I have something to ask. Lets assume someone claims Christianity was a failure for past generations, and I counter with stating the fact that Christianity was important for building the morals we have today. Why can I not argue that as an atheist, in your eyes, without accepting other parts of the bible that I disagreed with? Like the Luke 19:27 you brought up.

none of you see god, if you missed, there is no cta it is within.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OLUSELxFok4

66's and sweet 88's fuck you faggot shills stay away from me.

need more proof?

CONVERT to Christianity, god is your lord, then ask for him to help you....

r/atheists in a nutshell, being wrong is one thing and forgivable but they don't even bother to understand the claims being made. They claim to revere progress through discourse and spoken truth at the same time they are proud of their own ignorance and how easily they dismiss arguments that don't confirm to their own firmly held beliefs/axioms. Logic leads to Christ, Christ defined logic.

Thats a convenient way to cover up the bullshit spewed by your book, but I'll bite again, as someone who read the entire book and is very familiar with the chapter which verse or verses would you suggest to for me to re-read to come up with the same opinion as you

I Am happy for you and your imginary freind.
I'M even happer that your less likey to become a commie.

Arguing that Christianity invented morality is nonsense, saying that there would be no morality without Christianity is nonsense therefore saying that the world would be less moral if that religion didn't exist is nonsense there isnt a good value Christianity teaches that didnt exist before their religion came to existence so in reality they bring duh level morals and a bunch of bullshit ment to keep you owned by the church

The pauline epistles, followed by the gospels.
You claim to read the book yet you do not listen. You did not even know the context that that verse came from.

>Thats a convenient way to cover up the bullshit spewed by your book
>cover up
the irony. You see, i uncovered the truth of the situation, you meanwhile are trying to redirect attention away from the fact that you intentionally attempted to deceive us.

>as someone who read the entire book and is very familiar with the chapter
if this is the truth then please tell me who christ is talking to in this chapter of luke, why he is taling with them, and the points jesus was trying to make to said person. I will allow you to look it up in the bible (if you even own a copy).

>not respecting the get

> "...there isnt a good value Christianity teaches that didnt exist before their religion came to existence..." (You)
quite the bold claim there user. how about we test it?

Around the time of the middle east when Israel captured the holy land and drove out the Canaanites, the common practices of the time revolved around self centered principles of: I want what my neighbour has and other primitve thoughts. Bring in the 10 commandments and now there is an innovative distinction between irsael and the surrounding nations. You shall not covet your neighbour's shit, you wont steal anything from anyone (their land, their life, their wife, their cattle, etc), and the introduction of 1 true God (1 god above al Gods, which eventuallly became monotheistic).

Now Christianity, which introduced a new universal law more descreatly: love your neighbour as yourself, and do unto others as you would have done unto you. Untill this point the concept universally was "an eye for an eye" and "treat yourself great, treat your neighbor after yourself".
Check out matthew 5-7:28 to see the sermon on the mount.

Both christianity and Judaism introduced revolutionary concepts of morality that simply did not exist prior. To say that Christianity did not invent western morality would be a grandiose understatement of the last 1800 years.

Heres the irony leaf, i pay attention to the lesson you care about details idk what the mans name was nor do i care i do know that he was talking to a man who had come to him from Jerusalem asking how he could be saved or some shit, now on to the lesson the parable was take what god has given and build upon it and you will be rewarded do not squander gods love however the king in the story tells them to kill all who do not see him as king kinda seems like a parable for Leviticus 24:16 "And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him"

kys

>chink
Of course you are an atheist. All you asians are souless bastards destined for oblivion when you die. You literally have no soul

i only turn to god when things are getting nasty, god never fails, do not fuck with me...

god is real your threats are not.

Why is this Leaf so based?
Why is this tea nigger so dumb?

nice samefag, why can't you trilby tippers ally with christianity till we, together, get this world back in shape, THEN we can go back to debating and related nonsense. attacking christianity is like biting the hand that fed you for thousands of years, especially you, nigel

who is the enemy of God, do you think?
answer: Satan.

The enemy shall surely be killed, as promised in the book or revelations, during the last days of Satan, the one who opposes God's redemptive plan. He shall be cast into the lake of fire when judged before the lord, because he opposes truth.
So is death not a fair judgement for such an impure spirit, especially when God has given him all of time to turn back from his ways?

>me
>based
All i'm stating is the obvious truth, but i'm flattered none the less.

Look up the code of ur-nammu and go back to my previous statement, if morality was a keystone of christianity child rape and woman beating wouldn't run rampant through their culture

christcuckanity does have some advantages but it's always what led to this.

DUES VULT.
Christchan is cute. Now let us retake the holy land!

>1 post
>"my previous statement"
using a VPN.

>if morality was a keystone of Christianity, child rape and woman beating wouldn't run rampant through their culture
If you are reffering ot islam then this statement makes no sense, as islam derived practically nothing from Christianity and even called to kill them.
However, if you are reffering to Christianity then you are assuming that the actions of a select few individuals act as the sum of the group. Which would be wrong as well.

i don't know who you are talking to either way.

Well, evolution Can't be proven.

Watch it, it's free.

evolutionvsgod.com/

"some advantages" = set of moral principals and beliefs that kept white society great for centuries