What happened?

what happened?

some drunk dude started a fight with me, for no apparent reason, 3 days ago because why not and now he wants to sue me because his face is covered in scars and stitches and a broken jaw(jagodica, if some other serb wants to translate).

my life has become sweden where the one who wanted to harm me is now harmed and now i'm fucked.

what was i supposed to do, wait for the police and have my face mutilated by the time they arrived?

it's not just me, it's the whole world.
why does the world feel like it needs equality?

Other urls found in this thread:

sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/Нужна_одбрана
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Details of the fight?
I hope you didn't do anything stupid like repeatedly kick him in the face while he was on the ground

if theres no proof then he cant say it was you, then ignore

beat him up in court

nothing like that.

i was basically in the club with a friend and two girls from uni, and the dude came up to me and said that he wanted to fuck my gf which wasn't my gf but just my friend and i told him to fuck off. He then swung at me and i knocked him to the ground while his friends jumped at me,i''m a strong guy, and in the adrenaline and alcohol filled rush i ignored them and just started bashing the dude that started it all while ignore the punches and kicks to my head.

it was a club fight, and he has scars which automatically make him the victim.

i wish i could.

trebao si ga ubiti brate

ako je mrtav ne moze te tuziti

Maybe they'll be more easy if you say you'll give up alcohol, if you didn't know, alcohol is for degenerates.

he went to the hospital that very same night to get his head stitched and has medical papers that say that he got injured while i just have some black spots on my face from his friends that kicked me multiple times in the head. i went home, he went to the hospital, do you really think that the court will favor me? ofcourse they won't.

subhumans gonna subhuman

>he swung at you first
>at a club
>a club that probably has cameras
Just get the cops to review the footage and show the judge that he attacked first.

If he was drunk and you were not, you should be able to run circles around him in the court if you get a good lawyer.

nobody cares what you think ahmed.

the last german i met from a student exchange program was a vegetarian metal head that was insulted when some old dude asked him jokingly if he came her for the cute serbian girls and he got insulted like "i think that's pretty mean, i came here for my own reasons, who does this bigot think i am????".

you think that a high class club would allow such footage's to be released and make them look bad? the club couldn't give a fuck what happens to me.

I was drunk in a cafe in split one night and I must have said something dumb and caught a swift jab to the jaw and was floored real quick.

Wtf is your problem balkanoids?

Anyways, stay uncucked

Relax.
You don't have to ask here of all places lmao.
Firstly he tried to provoke a fight, and then he attacked you.
Those two details are very important.
This makes sure you act in self defence.
Nuzna odbrana.
sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/Нужна_одбрана
The only thing you might be charge with is exceeding self defense limitations.
Tho considering you were drunk in a bar no judge will sentence you.
You can't lose this case even with an appointed lawyer.
Also, you can intimidate him with what i just said telling him he won't be able to win the case, and he'll probably drop it.
Procedures in Serbia are long and costly (unless you're the police minister), and people are not litigious.

You can pin him with assault and attempted rape/sexual harassment if you want but he wouldn't be punished harshly because of the alcohol.
Judges are people you know, and a lot of them have been at bars and witnessed bar fights.

Serbian user is right.

The high class club will NOT release that footage if it will harm them.

Serb, I take it your two gal pals and mate can't provide evidence for you since you personally know them and they'd be subject to bias, but would anyone at the club maybe testify?

i still believe that i will walk out as an innocent man, but the fact that i have to go through all these procedures (you know what court is like in serbia) is fucking pathetic.

>subject to bias

if you was in a club and a fight started out, would you honestly bother to go to court for a random club fight? ofcourse you wouldn't, no one would.

braćo mila, kolko nas ima

nice digits
Offer a meeting place out of court, kill him in a ditch or some shit, come to America and write a book.

Don't be afraid.
If you started something - finish it.
If I had a fight with some "drunk dude" I would fucking kill him if he tried to sue me.
He can sue you, because he's not afraid of you, but if he knew and was 100% sure that after the jail time you would cut off his fingers and balls, and burn him alive together with his fucking family - trust me - he would never sue you and maybe even give you some money.
But you have to be ready to do this and through his friends or relatives give him this information. What's more important - his life or your time in jail.
Tell him that you know where all they live.
I saw this plenty of times and it worked pretty well.

>The only thing you might be charge with is exceeding self defense limitations.
This.
Never say "I might have over reacted." give them nothing, say you acted with necessary force. Say nothing more and say only this. They will try to get you to regret, if you even think about saying something like you could have done better that qualifies as an admission of guilt. You say you did only what was necessary, if they say you didn't, well they don't get to determine that first of all and secondly you don't say anything then you just repeat you did what was necessary.

I'm sure you'll be able to pressure him into doping the charges.
Getting a lawyer, any appointed lawyer would be enough.
I'd help you but i'm just a student so i'm still far from the bar exam (pravosudni ispit, jbg na engleskom se kaze bar ispit).

If the police some just say that it was self defence, and don't give them a single other detail. They will try to make you slip up or be inconsistent in order to try to pin a crime on you.

If they want to take you in ask for a lawyer.

Again don't say anything other than self defence, and ask for a lawyer

Got what was coming to him desu

>the dude came up to me and said that he wanted to fuck my gf which wasn't my gf but just my friend and i told him to fuck off. He then swung at me
Verbal assault, battery, sexual harassment, domestic terrorism, throw the book at him.

Just say you acted in self-defense

Shoulda killed him, 0% chance he would've tried to sue or give testimony against you

Brave man beating the shit out of a drunk. KYS.

>domestic terrorism
KEK. Good one.

stuff like this makes me nervous.

like that one time where some dude got jailed in belgrade 2,3 years ago because he stabbed a dude that broke into his house.

no evidence, my friends would be considered biased.

OP, are u a woman ?

>like that one time where some dude got jailed in belgrade 2,3 years ago because he stabbed a dude that broke into his house.
what the fuck is going on in your country

"""""justice""""""

Same shit but worse happens in America. Wake up.

(srs last question, didnt read yet :D at that point)

SO, here my idea / tip :

use the women.

tell them that that guy arrassed the women ... approached women ... women women women ... the world is so gynocentric, the woman-card trumps it all ...

...just an idea...

ask them womes also to help u

WHAT?
what state? what source?
this better be a fucking meme

European law is different from Common law.
Self defense concepts are different, there are 2 tiers of self defense.
Interestingly enough Serbia's the only European country that i know of that has a strong lobbying by the chamber of lawyers and by the police to switch to the common law solution of self defense, but politicians and professors shut them down.
It's very hard to kill someone in self defense and not go to jail, but it's possible.
Trust me, you wont. Bars are different than home break ins. People that get convicted for such things usually get so by attacking the intruder first. I know, it's bullshit, but that's how European law systems work. And no, this isn't EU law, this is legal theory going back hundreds of years.
Things get messier in bars and both the law and judges with their discretionary power acknowledge it. He'll be the one in trouble, not you.

Hey fag, dont u compare your filthy balkan shit country to my beautiful and multi-diverse country >:(
Reeeeeeee

nice souls merchant

I have a Serb merchant that i stole from some Croat, but i can't find it for the life of me