Is anyone else genuinely not happy about Brexit?

Is anyone else genuinely not happy about Brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, it was a protest vote gone wrong

the vote should have never taken place to begin with, the average brit doesn't realize the enormous benefits of staying in the EU, most of them just voted against their own interests because they're racist and fed up with politicians

Good post.

I think it was the right thing to do, but I'm more resigned to it than happy. The economy will probably suck even more than it was going to for years to come and if the EU does collapse as a result of not having enough rich countries to prop it up then I doubt that will be pretty for a lot of the poorer ones.

The whole thing should've been a free trade area plus NATO all along.

t. bong abroad.

useful idiots are first into the gulag

Yeah, kinda bustin my balls over this one. Everyone at schools celebrating like it's our independence day, and I'm just sitting in the corner waiting for the fall of our nation. Oh well, at least I have a chance of seeing good old Nigel Faggot down the pub eh!

Sorry, Ahmed, can't please everyone.

>most of them just voted against their own interests
As is their right in a democracy.

We have no immigration control within the EU, legally there's nothing to stop Bulgaria emigrating en masse to the UK

Housing is an issue, also pressure on hospitals and schools

If the British follow through on essentially being unilateral free traders + points based immigration, Brexit will be a good thing in the medium & long term

The EU made more sense in the era of the USSR and devastation of WW2

>legally there's nothing to stop Bulgaria emigrating en masse to the UK
yet the entirety of Bulgaria didn't do so... really makes you think...

Kill yourself you left wing nigger loving faggot. Scum like you need to be euthanised

>a fucking leaf

>We have no immigration control within the EU, legally there's nothing to stop Bulgaria emigrating en masse to the UK

Right, but intra-EU mobility has stayed flat ever since its inception. There is no reason to suspect anything like that happening. The EU Comission is actually worried about this for labour market reasons.

Have I wronged you in any way?

Kind of! It remains to see what will the status of EU migrants be after the negotiation. Until then business as usual. I think that the will of the British people has to be respected regardless.

given the amount of butthurt it has caused, i think it was the right decision

Please no meme answers.

No, no one but idiot lefties are upset about Brexit. This is going to ensure the UK is able to become independent from edicts that it doesn't have direct say in, and will likely improve their competitive edge when it comes to economics. The EU is going down in flames, and most of Europe with it, mainly due to its insistance on propping up a debt-run economy wherein Germany is owed money by everyone, so it can force its slave-class on the whole of the continent through unchecked immigration of illiterate 3rd-worlders. Nationalism is the best possible thing that could occur across Europe, and Brexit was the first step.

Maybe if you fucking idiot leafs could pull your head out of your collective asses for more than 2 seconds and NOT elect a surfer dude assistant teacher as your fucking Prime Minister because he's pretty and makes the girls tingle, you would understand.

>anyone else

why do you give a fuck you spastic, are they going to bring in a law meaning you cant suck off dogs?

fpbp
>leaf posts aren't real posts

>implying that life is good for the poorer states as is

U.K. will still get shit skinned to the fuck.

It still seems early though so hopefully some major damage can be done to the EU and then onto China etc.

>This is going to ensure the UK is able to become independent from edicts that it doesn't have direct say in,…

Isn't the Council of the European Union made up of government ministers whom are elected directly by citizens? Same thing goes for the Parliament, though I recognize its influence isn't as great (this can be attributed to MEPs dicking around, though, not some structural issue).

>and will likely improve their competitive edge when it comes to economics.

How? It gives the UK *less* leverage in negotiation (and good luck appeasing the Chinese).

way to fucking out your proxy you fucking samefag

Why in the fuck would you want the UK to be ruled by people that give zero fucks about the UK?
To be obligated to take in refugees when demographic replacement is such a danger to our people?

Not only should the EU be dissolved but the UN should be dissolved as well.
The UN treaty on refugees obliges us all that signed it to take in shitskins.

It's pretty clear by now Brexit was a mistake. The only people still insisting on it are Farage shills.

Fortunately there's still time to stop it. Brexit CAN and WILL be stopped. Everyone should email their MPs and put pressure on them to turn this sinking boat around.

You can find out who your MP is by checking your postcode here parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/
Remember if they're Labour or LibDem you're safe, but if you're unlucky enough to live in a Tory constituency you will need to make a good case and say you will not vote for them in the next GE unless they oppose Theresa May's insanity!