Nixon during watergate
Reagan during Iran contra
Bush II after katrina

nobody asked me, shill

if they asked me I'd put him at 99%

fake poll is fake

All of those twats did that to themselves
so what is being great makes people mad

Trump is beyond disaster at this point. I am ashamed he is the US president.

It's funny because he's killed far fewer people and destroyed fewer lives than any of those guys.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

>It's funny because he's killed far fewer people and destroyed fewer lives than any of those guys.

Give him a couple more months, he'll break a new record. He just got in silly.

How can he destroy lives playing golf you fucking idiot

I highly doubt he's going to kill more than Nixon's policy in Vietnam or Iraq/Afghanistan.

>How can he destroy lives playing golf you fucking idiot

You know the Yemen raid? He decided that at a dinner with Jared and Steve.

totes can't let get nuke codes mah man

One nuke on Seoul after Trump starts nuclear war would.

Implying foreigners count lol

>He just got in silly.

right, remind me why approval ratings should matter then?

and yet he's still getting more shit done than the last three presidents combined

Steven Owens and the girl are Americans.

((Approval rating))

Hourly Reminder: "Polls" haven't been legit since 1988

>Nawar
>American
AHAHAHAHAA

>(you)
>American

what happened to the rest of her family? i forgot. could you remind me? :^)

Daily reminder that statistically speaking he wasn't supposed to win, so your polls mean jack shit about him

>( you )
>Lardarse

Hi CIA

>Islamic terrorist
>People

>polls on trump were accurate

How are approval ratings determined anyway? I've been of voting age for about ten years and nobody has ever approached me with a poll or anything.

Reminder that Obama had her older brother killed in the same way but that the blame lands on their family for being literal terrorists.

Something something obama drone strike?

>Daily reminder that statistically speaking he wasn't supposed to win,
It was more like he had a slim chance but their methodology failed on itself since they heralded clinton as the white woman Obama and thought trump had the same following as Romney and went from there