Well, Sup Forums? I think I'd rather live in the 130 IQ one, provided it's not run by leftists

Well, Sup Forums? I think I'd rather live in the 130 IQ one, provided it's not run by leftists.

strawpoll.me/12648729

Other urls found in this thread:

edge.org/response-detail/23838
xenosystems.net/iq-shredders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Dead even so far.

>can God create a rock so heavy that even he cannot lift it
>what would you do if your daughter married a black man

Logically impossible questions do not deserve an answer.

>Ethnically diverse country with average IQ of 130

So a country where all the white people have IQs of 160?

No it just has a lot of Asians

Would be diverse like right now :) we germans are really stupid, because you know the naziss... Now the africans come and make us smarter bcuz they are doctors and engineers... Not like stupid racist germans now everyone is german :)

>2 votes
>dead even
Fuck off with your desperate shitposting

Hide the thread, faggot.

The 130IQ nation would naturally be run by liberals.

What do you mean "ethnically diverse"?

But in seriousness, B is the only real option. If you choose A you are an irrational racist and the leftists are right in demonizing you.

The problem with niggers is that they have very low IQ and very high aggression on average, so it's safe to assume that for each nigger. If you have a diverse society where the average IQ is 130 and a normal SD there would be no problem. The niggers would behave, be constructive and benefit society.

>Ethnically diverse
>Average IQ of 130
What is the point of talking about stuff that can never happen?

an average IQ of 130 is not possible without Eugenics breeding or genetic engineering. The kikes are the nearest to that, but it could be said they went through a pretty intensive breeding program for the last thousand years being forced into ((merchant)) jobs

I was about to post essentially the same thing.
I don't deal in impossibilities.

No blacks and Mexicans will ever have an average IQ of 130 therefore this work is deeply based in fiction. Fuck yourself OP

Admittedly, the 130 IQ one because there's a chance I'll live in an ethnically homogeneous society is full of niggers.

The Chinese are actually the nearest to that.
edge.org/response-detail/23838
Also it's theoretically possible to set up a city-state with sufficient incentives to attract high IQ residents and enough disincentives to persuade low IQ residents to leave. Singapore is close to that, but not quite.
xenosystems.net/iq-shredders/

There are other ethnicities besides blacks and mexicans.

Ethnic homogeny = relative cohesion.
A society of geniuses doesn't necessarily mean positive progress.

You can't have an ethnically diverse country and have a high average IQ, look at how IQ has decreased in Europe because of mass immigration post WWII.

>edge.org/response-detail/23838
The chinks aren't hung up on "morality", good for them

Bad for us, though. A eugenics arms race is inevitable, but we won't enter the race until they're already far ahead.

Your second country can't logically exist.