www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-presidential-executive-order-establishing-the-1793897111
twitter.com/politico/status/847922615960428544
vaughnlive.tv/rosesgarden
twitteraudit.com/BarackObama
heritage.org/political-process/report/rules-based-strategy-overcoming-minority-obstruction-supreme-court
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOVEMENT

I love Trump!

Mitch McConnell talks like Trump's foot has penetrated his asshole and emerged out his esophagus.

Why does Trump want to continue the pipeline even though it only creates 40 jobs?

SCHEDULE

Subject: UPDATED DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 31, 2017

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will meet with former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. The President will then receive his daily intelligence briefing. Later in the morning, the President will make an announcement with the National Association of Manufacturers. In the afternoon, the President will meet with the Director of the National Institutes of Health. The President will then sign Executive Orders regarding trade. Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with the Director of the Office of Management and Budget.

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:00AM THE PRESIDENT makes an announcement with the National Association of Manufacturers

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT meets with the Director of the National Institutes of Health

3:30PM THE PRESIDENT signs Executive Orders regarding trade

4:45PM THE PRESIDENT meets with the Director of the Office of Management and Budget

PRESS BRIEFING

1:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

How many more democrats do we need to get Gorsuch nominated with having a filibuster?

Just saw this commercial about some activist native american group asking for donations. Their case was that native american children were being placed in non-native american homes... depriving them of their people and culture.

WHY IS THIS ACCEPTABLE TO SAY BUT IF IT'S ABOUT WHITE HERITAGE OR CULTURE IT'S RACIST!?!??!?!

fpmurd

>Flynn Flopped!
Man they're in for a surprise. Why haven't these people caught on yet?

10 MINUTES TO DOBBS

awoooooooooooo

>captcha is now helicopters

Shills will defend this.

Did Schiff not say anything? I was AFK for almost 2 hours so anything new?

>I think leaker is Brennan

OPIOID EO

Subject: Presidential Executive Order Establishing the President’s Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-presidential-executive-order-establishing-the-1793897111

ESTABLISHING THE PRESIDENT'S COMMISSION ON COMBATING DRUG ADDICTION ANDTHEOPIOID CRISIS

ESTABLISHING THE PRESIDENT'S COMMISSION ON COMBATING DRUG ADDICTION ANDTHEOPIOID CRISIS

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, itishereby ordered as follows:

_Section_ _1_. _Policy_. It shall be the policy of the executive branch to combat the scourge of drug abuse, addiction, and overdose (drug addiction), including opioid abuse, addiction, and overdose (opioid crisis). This public health crisis was responsible for more than 50,000 deaths in 2015 alone, most of which involved an opioid, and has caused families and communities across America to endure significant pain, suffering, and financial harm.

_Sec_. _2_. _Establishment of Commission_. There is established the President's Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis (Commission).

_Sec_. _3_. _Membership of Commission_. (a) The Commission shall be composed of members designated or appointed by the President.

(b) The members of the Commission shall be selected so that membership is fairly balanced in terms of the points of view represented and the functions to be performed by theCommission.

(c) The President shall designate the Chair of the Commission (Chair) from among the Commission's members.

_Sec_. _4_. _Mission of Commission_. The mission of the Commission shall be to study the scope and effectiveness of theFederal

response to drug addiction and the opioid crisis described in section 1 of this order and to make recommendations to the President for improving that response. The Commission shall:

(a) identify and describe existing Federal funding used to combat drug addiction and the opioid crisis;

Updates on Schiff WH visit? With SOURCE please.

(b) assess the availability and accessibility of drug addiction treatment services and overdose reversal throughout the country and identify areas that are underserved;

(c) identify and report on best practices for addiction prevention, including healthcare provider education and evaluation of prescription practices, and the use and effectiveness of State prescription drug monitoring programs;

(d) review the literature evaluating the effectiveness of educational messages for youth and adults with respect to prescription and illicit opioids;

(e) identify and evaluate existing Federal programs to prevent and treat drug addiction for their scope and effectiveness, and make recommendations for improving these programs; and

(f) make recommendations to the President for improving the Federal response to drug addiction and the opioid crisis.

_Sec_. _5_. _Administration of Commission_. (a) The Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) shall, to the extent permitted by law, provide administrative support for the Commission.

(b) Members of the Commission shall serve without any additional compensation for their work on the Commission. Members of the Commission appointed from among private citizens of the United States, while engaged in the work of the Commission, may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, to the extent permitted by law for persons serving intermittently in Government service (5 U.S.C. 5701-5707), consistent with the availability of funds.

(c) Insofar as the Federal Advisory Committee Act, as amended (5U.S.C. App.) (Act), may apply to the Commission, any functions of the President under that Act, except for those in section 6 and section 14 of that Act, shall be performed by the Director of the ONDCP, in accordance with the guidelines that have been issued by the Administrator of General Services.

_Sec_. _6_. _Funding of Commission_. The ONDCP shall, to the extent permitted by law and consistent with the need for funding determined by the President, make funds appropriated to the ONDCP available to pay the costs of the activities of the Commission.

_Sec_. _7_. _Reports of Commission_. Within 90 days of the date of this order, the Commission shall submit to the President a report on its interim recommendations regarding how the Federal Government can address drug addiction and the opioid crisis described in section 1 of this order, and shall submit a report containing its final findings and recommendations by October 1, 2017, unless the Chair provides written notice to the President that an extension is necessary.

_Sec_. _8_. _Termination of Commission_. The Commission shall terminate 30 days after submitting its final report, unless extended by the President prior to that date.

_Sec_. _9_. _General Provisions_. (a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

DONALD J. TRUMP

THE WHITE HOUSE,

March 29, 2017.

As you noticed, shills are hard at work today and everyday.

They seem to forget that the left is watching the most powerful republican legislature ever and in 2018 they will have over 20 senators at the chopping block vs. 8 from the republican side.

Here is my answer: to rub salt on their wounds and remind them of who has all the power

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in.

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

>I actually saved one of those

Post rares

How's Norway doing OP?

This anti-white shit began with "anti-corperate" or "anti-colonial/imperial" during the hippie era.

Awoovement~

>lol if you deport all the mexicans then who's going to work all your agricu-

o-oh...

Does the gift shop at Trump Hotel in Las Vegas sell campaign stuff like MAGA hats?

NEVADAWOO~

How to watch? I have never wathced his show before.

twitter.com/politico/status/847922615960428544
>Trump walked out of an executive order signing ceremony without having signed the executive orders

Low energy. SAD!

it was grapes for a while because of nyeposting

>tfw the meme died too quick

Elaborate on what in the world you are trying to ask.

8, but one of the moderates is saying she will vote no, which means we have to go nuclear.

Apparently he needs to scurry back to his rat cave with his cohorts and demands the information be brought there so they can figure out what to do. According to him he has no idea what he was reading and needs his cronies to help.

>its the cotton harvester all over again

Gotta say:

> I'm into older women
> abhor progressive women
> moor women definitely do not rock my boat

But Huma Abedin has something that makes her very .... alluring.

Am I succumbing to moor sorcery? Please help me anons, you guys know damn well portuguese ends up fucking things up with regards to bleaching the whole damn world

*blocks your path*

Can you sum this up in like, one sentence?

Now, since I last made this series of posts many things changed. For starters, Trump is President.

Did you guys notice what techniques they brought to our humble congolese command and control bulletin board?

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding the democrats or anything at all that goes against their groupthink they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I voted for him but those remarks by his cabinet / this temporary setback / this MSM allegation will really get him impeached / such and such should be fired" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Sup Forums in general (doubles as sliding): in general, wild gooze chases, on /trumpgen/, gossip, pitting groups against each other.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump / lets make ANTICOM" and "what would you do if Trump is impeached / is killed". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Sup Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Sup Forums but Sup Forums and Sup Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulant and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse. Honestly, a mod got recently fired (in the rwss debacle) for politicising his enforcement of the rules so we are not immune to that either

Stay smart, stay safe, stay beautiful and stay out of trouble.

How incompetent can one orange clown be?

vaughnlive.tv/rosesgarden

Lie about the outcome, like a shill would, to more quickly get an user to respond with the accurate update.

Translation meaning he needs help putting the kike spin on it

I dunno, just wonder what happens in Norway.

Please don't crawl through my monitor tonight.

In otherwords: he will illegally discuss classified info with democrat party cronies in order to figure out what to do.

I haven watched Tucker since monday, any specific day worth watching?

$$, also
>only 40 jobs
yes better to have none than any at all

Well destroying rural lifestyles ARE a problem

But their paths shall cross again.

>a fucking grammar edit on an anonymous imageboard
R*DDIT LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Crackdown on the sale and use of opioids, advisory council to deal with policy on opioids directly working with the president. More enforcement of drug law.

honestly glad to read this. i don't think universal basic income makes sense until you could take food from seed to shelf without human labor.

Not questioning why Norway is making these thread, if that's how you took it. Norway is obviously a time tested and trusted OP.

Yesterday. He rocked the fuck out of that white genocide Drexel professor.

Kek that Trump banner over him mustve triggered him

>RIDDLE ME THIS, TUCK-MAN!
>TICK
>TOCK
>TICK
>TOCK
>WHO INTERRUPTED ME FOR 6 SECONDS, I CLOCKED?
>TICK
>TOCK
>TICK
>TOCK
>WHOSE KIDS ARE DROWNING IN THE BASEMENT I'VE LOCKED?

>BLAST OFF

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~!!!!!!!!!

That's high praise!

Shit is my next OP my number 600 (official and correctly named)!!!
Fuck YEAH!!!!!

Arab/assorted kebab women are my thing but Huma just does nothing for me, hard to forget shes probably gone down on Hilldawg numerous times either.

Here is the list of candidates for 2018

tl;dr: Democrats have 23 senators up on the chopping block, with 2 Independent and only 8 republicans.

> At the absolute worst case scenario (all republicans lose their seats) democrats achieve a 54-2-44 majority, barely over what republicans have now.
> At the absolute best case scenario democrats lose all 23 seats plus the 2 independent and we are left with a 77-23 majority for the republicans
> my estimate is that democrats lose at least 6 seats, that republicans will have to defend vigorously AZ and NV and that Angus and Manchin may flip to R. Not too far from a majority

Democrat

> Dianne Feinstein (California, since 1992)
> Tom Carper (Delaware, since 2000)
> Bill Nelson (Florida, since 2000)
> Debbie Stabenow (Michigan, since 2000)
> Maria Cantwell (Washington, since 2000)
> Ben Cardin (Maryland, since 2006)
> Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota, since 2006)
> Claire McCaskill (Missouri, since 2006)
> Jon Tester (Montana, since 2006)
> Sherrod Brown (Ohio, since 2006)
> Bob Casey (Pennsylvania, since 2006)
> Sheldon Whitehouse (Rhode Island, since 2006)
> Bob Menendez (New Jersey, since 2006)
> Kirsten Gillibrand (New York, since 2009)
> Joe Manchin (West Virginia, since 2010)
> Chris Murphy (Connecticut, since 2012)
> Mazie Hirono (Hawaii, since 2012)
> Joe Donnelly (Indiana, since 2012)
> Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts, since 2012)
> Martin Heinrich (New Mexico, since 2012)
> Heidi Heitkamp (North Dakota, since 2012)
> Tim Kaine (Virginia, since 2012)
> Tammy Baldwin (Wisconsin, since 2012)

Independent

> Bernie Sanders (Vermont, since 2006)
> Angus King (Maine, since 2012)

Republican

> Orrin Hatch (Utah, since 1976)
> Bob Corker (Tennessee, since 2006)
> Roger Wicker (Mississippi, since 2007)
> John Barrasso (Wyoming, since 2007)
> Dean Heller (Nevada, since 2011)
> Jeff Flake (Arizona, since 2012)
> Deb Fischer (Nebraska, since 2012)
> Ted Cruz (Texas, since 2012)

おめでとう!

>RIDDLE ME THIS, TUCK-MAN!
>WHO HAS THE GRAPES AND STATISTICS
>AND WEEPS FOR WINTERS STRANGE?
>WHO KNOWS HOW GLACIERS MELT AT SEA
>BECAUSE OF CLIMATE CHANGE?
>WHO SNEAKS INTO YOUR HOUSE AT NIGHT
>AND LEAVES NO CHILD UNFAZED
>TO TEACH THE TUCK THAT HE SHOULD NEVER
>CROSS THE NYDDLER'S WAYS? HOO-HOO!

I'm in CS so hopefuly this means I can live a rural life with my robo farm hands maintaining my food source for my right wing family while I tend to work and my hand grown meme fields.

it was very humid and hot user. blistering day, everyone was fainting

>Barry's tweet about London got more likes than President Trump's

I-is Drumpf finished

I would. God, I would.

She seems like she'd be into choking.

who else /helicopter captcha/ here

Impressive work Norway

The left never ceases to impress me

republicans, 2008
> put forward a weak candidate, gets creamed.

republicans, 2010
> grassroots faction within the party goes rogue, organize and wrestle bits of power from the establishment, gets congress representation

republicans, 2011
> grassroots presents not one but two factions (Ron Paul and Tea Party) as alternative

republicans, 2012
> establishes forces forward weak candidate, chokes out an easy victory

republicans, 2012 aftermath
> performs a thorough analysis of the result, proposes changes

republicans, 2015
> grassroots presents not one, not two but three candidates (Ted, Rand, Trump)
> outsider defies orthodoxy, runs a wild campaign, takes it home in a massive victory

Now, let's see what the democrats are doing

democrats, 2016
> grassroots present a candidate
> establishment forces forward weak candidate, chokes out what should be a coronation

democrats, 2017
> having learned absolutely nothing, doubles down on said weak candidate, platform and continues crushing internal innovation

2018 won't be pretty for democrats

That's because people liked the thought of his heart going out

Its already finished cunt

Tomoko grown up?

*F*R*E*S*H*

Helicopters are my favorite mode of transportation and law enforcement.

>says this after saying the UK could be last in the congo line in terms of our partners
Kill yourself nigger.

One would assume, since she was licking Clinton cheesecrotch.

twitteraudit.com/BarackObama
>17 Million fake followers

Nuclear option isn't required if the senate invokes a rule about "talking filibuster". Where objectors have to physically speech to delay votes.

heritage.org/political-process/report/rules-based-strategy-overcoming-minority-obstruction-supreme-court

>おめでとう!
Many Thanks!

I know I probably have some misslabeled ones and some from the time before shills made us use names. But FUCK YEAH 600!

Some guy on CNN just said he is embargo'ing any in- person media comments until Sunday with Jake Tapper.

It's pity, Alberto. Being Huma is suffering. It's bad enough we need to destroy your brother, but don't fall like him again.

I know they did during the campaign. Probably still do. Haven't been back since, though.

>Nuclear option isn't required if the senate invokes a rule about "talking filibuster". Where objectors have to physically speech to delay votes.
Why the actual fuck isn't that the default setting for the Senate?

What is Pelosi's day like?

Brennan is a commie. He should be thrown out of Marine One.

This bitch reminds of this one Iranian girl who fucked me after the first fuckn conversation. My mistake was falling in love because this bitch was fucking like 20 other guys in like a week

>tfw Communist Hunting Safaris isn't a sport yet

It really should be a national tradition at this point.

>he doesn't take off his shoes before getting into a car
Typical Americans, everyone.

Thank you for all your dedicated work. I love you man.

I agree with . Why isn't this the default?

Pretty much like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

He's giving out the same empty words as he did while in office. Time an again, instead of solving the terror problem, Obama just sputtered "thoughts and prayers". And he wondered why people rejected his party in droves.

Come on, need to snap out of it. Post conservative blonde MILFs

CAN'T ICE THE SPICE