HAPPENING

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/31/intelligence-official-who-unmasked-trump-associates-is-very-high-up-source-says.html

DEFCON 1 BOYS I REPEAT DEFCON 1

Everyone keep an eye on the mainstream media. Nothing is fully concrete but this is fucking huge.

THE SHILL THREAD AND SLIDE THREADS ARE GOING TO BE OUT OF CONTROL FOR THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS SO ALL YOU SHIT POSTERS OUT THERE YOU NEED TO REMEMBER TO:

>not reply to shill threads

>SAGE shill threads

>call out slide threads and let others know it is a slide.

BATTLE FUCKING STATIONS BOYS BATTLE FUCKING STATIONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t8Qq_06zHX4
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/31/big-updates-farkas-fallout-leads-to-media-cover-story-while-nunes-surveillance-angle-grows/
youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's clapper

Its either eric clapper, brennan, or lorreta lynch.

IT'S ME, DONALD
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

It seems like you are very cranky and need to go take a nap. Naps are really good for you and beneficial for your health

Okay, I'm clearly out of the loop lately. What is going on and what are the implications?

I bet it's Fucking McCain or Graham.

Trump was right all along, surprise

fair enough.

Thanks pal.

>Trump was right all along, surprise
about what

My money is on the Russians

>Obama on suicide watch

Have a bump.

Dem digits
>its the clap tho
youtu.be/t8Qq_06zHX4

All Dems must hang

My guess is Clapper.

Fucking scumbag has already broke the law and lied under oaths so many times as is.

WTF is going on here someone write up an explanation more than 5 words.

Obama spying on him before he even won the republican candidacy.

felony-> surveillance of American citizens with no intelligence value

felony-> unmasking names of American citizens on intelligence reports

felony-> leaking unmasked American names on intelligence reports to msm

>Fuck off
/thread

This pageantry is taking forever, God they really think the public is stupid to draw it out to this slow of a pace so everyone can follow along.

Trump is done.

This time is real.

Im gonna say its Brennan. He is the one that warned Trump to "Shut his mouth" when Trump was going after the IC. Brennan is a muslim convert and an Obama sycophant.

Do black beans go good with white rice? Asking for a friend who is thinking about stock piling.

Kek has spoken
>44

ITS HAPPENING

Go red beans or pinto

How the fuck is trump finished? Its been confirmed that the intelligence community unmasked trump admin associates names and tried to derail his campaign before he was a nominee.
All of obama and brennans little puppets on strings are going to burn to the fucking ground for this.

kek

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Thanks mate.

That's not how digits work you newfag.

Obama is never coming back from Tahiti

Get red beans, red beans n rice is god tier. 225 reppin

Pinto is the best famalam.

Glad to know it tastes good at least, uh for my friend to know.

What are those things....

Kek told me that you are a faggot

I require a rapid replay. Can someone give me a fast gestalt?

It was Rice Penis. Screencap this post.

KY fag, pinto beans have gotten old quick. Its like biscuits and gravy around here, thats how common.

I got money on lynch desu

>1 post by this ID
Am i the only one getting sleepy around here? I think i'm going to lay down a bit.
Just started, wondering how many people are sleepy so far
I'm getting super sleepy
I might just take a nap...
Something about this thread just makes me want to shut my eyes and rest.
Guys sorry to say, I checked the whole thing and it's nothing. We should all get some sleep, don't stay up too late posting on Sup Forums. Let's all get some rest.
Yawnnn. It's been a long day. Guys I think it's time to get some rest. We should all get some shut eye. Seriously it's bed time.
Too much to read in these images when you're so sleepy.
Literally nothing. Thanks for wasting my time OP, I'm going to sleep now.

CNN lady says FBI not interested and giving flynn immunity? So does that mean nothing will happen and he won't speak?

Brennan is a mudslime, he was most likely in cahoots with fellow mudlime Obongo to stop Trump

I think it's CIA. They stand to lose the most because Trump is against their shenanigans in the middle east. The NSA may monitor and hack Americans, but it's not like Trump is against that. The CIA, however, gives weapons to Islamists to fight in civil wars, something Trump is very much against.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/31/big-updates-farkas-fallout-leads-to-media-cover-story-while-nunes-surveillance-angle-grows/

Probably.

>sources say

>being this new

RODGER RODGER

Have a bump

oh my god

Guys I looked into this pretty closely and there's nothing here worth looking into trust me. Its been a long day and I think we are all a little sleepy, lets go to bed and catch up after the weekend.

Can I get a quick rundown?

>Digits confirm
Someone get the electric razor

Guys, I've watched most of this and to be honest, it made me really sleepy. Like really really sleepy. I'm going to go crawl in my warm, soft, and cozy bed and stretch out and get comfy and go to bed. . . I'm so sleepy. Good night, chaps.
Just went to the gym and ate a bowl of chili. I'm so sleepy now

Night faggot

My guess is Lynch.

That hour long meeting with Slick Willy probably wasn't to give him head.

>Boo hoo I have too much delicious food around here, I'm sick of it

>glass breaks

its not just a meme, boys! this is real life

sorry sempai, i like trump and his style but this is gaslighting.
They are pushing with "sources" and breanking news after the flynn news to muddy the waters

I don't normally remark about newness but you're too new for gassing the jew.

What do you guys have to say about this?

>sources say
daily reminder that last week Sup Forums had the smoking gun on obama
daily reminder that the week before that Sup Forums claimed Obama was smuggling cocaine and had been arrested by interpol
daily reminder that the week before that Sup Forums claimed there were lights in the night sky that google was trying to hide.

Fucking Czech and keked
S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

you had a long day Sup Forums.
just hit the hay already...

Are they even trying anymore?

Hour would those two cork soakers have had access to an Obama admin intelligence dossier?

drumpfy is ok, right?

The media makes it look like there is a nuclear holocaust going on but its literally nothing, right?

HAHAH WHEN WILL DRUMPFSHARTS ADMIT THAT THEY GOT BTFOd.

THE DELEGATES

Wrong!

Oh, It's notning. 1-day news.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space>time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Lurk Moar! Its the only way to learn.

Why not both?

Bump

holy KEK. drumpf BTFO
wtf IMWITHHER
>literally kill yourself

shouldnt u be tweeting about how u will #resist getting assfucked by jamal and hamid when u get to prison ?

>being this new

Checked.
Rollin' for McCain..

was getting caught part of Obama's plan?

please be Lynch

>Trump comes out about to announce who was responsible for the leaks
>youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw

Schiff comments after seeing the documents really triggers me. How fucking corrupt are the democrats? Holy fucking shit.

Trump must ask for death penalty. Once the entire trouth is out there, dems will vanish. But Trump needs to make everything available without interupting the investigation. And he needs to announce a press conferance a few days ahead so everyone can see the unfiltered truth, and press conferance needs to folliw a good script.

Get this out, msm and paid shills are destroying the credability of the president every day.

*teleports behind you*

Please Lynch. Hated that cunt.

If its FBI, I want a full blown fucking coup with the people involved strung up with piano wire for treason.

EVERYONE, AS SHILL THREADS INCREASE AND THEIR SHIT POSTING INCREASES, IT IS CRITICAL THAT YOU CALL THESE THREADS/ POSTERS OUT AND SAGE.
WHEN YOU SEE A SHILL THREAD, PLEASE REPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING:

>WARNING. THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT REPLY. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

WARNING. THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT REPLY. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

TAKE ACTION BROTHERS!!

One day, we will shut their LÜGENMAULS

Fucking everything!

I think I finally get why you libtards are so disconnected with reality.
(Pic related)

No.

They had no idea that Clinton wouldn't win.

They rigged the primaries, but had too many issues to effectively fight against them all during the actual debate cycle with Trump.

Sorry we're not stopping, we're not quitting.

You must be stopped, every single one of you must be stopped. You must be put to sleep.

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

fuck off shill

Checked

What'd he say?

I prefer red kidney beans. been eating that stuff for months with jasmine rice.

Wow, I'm tired. It's been a long day. We should go to sleep. Sleep sounds nice. Let's sleep.