Saw this on Facebook. What makes people think its ok to say something like this...

Saw this on Facebook. What makes people think its ok to say something like this? This girl needs to be shown that this is not ok. Saying that someone doesn't get to have an opinion is not ok.

This the end result of a society that fetishes weakness

>you don't have the right to express an opinion or share it because skin color

said the antiracist

Victim contests.

Who gives a fuck what's ok?

What an insecure bitch. She must be filled with self-loathing.

What's the first step towards teaching her a lesson?

1/10 b8
got me to reply

Reminds me of arguments for abortion. If you think about it, every last person alive today has benefited from not being aborted. Therefore, no one should be able to have an opinion on it lol

I'm bored and up for some shinagigans. Let's do this

why?
white cunt wanted to share a liberal propaganda virtue signalling """"opinion""" and got slammed for it by an underprivileged negress
you should cheer and encourage that infighting
this helps turning people away from the toxic marxist culture
they're doing our job for us

race war when?

Let's do this!!!

This. There is almost nothing sweeter to watch than a white libtard getting turned upon by the animals they delusionally try to virtue signal in defence of.

(((redstone))) aka rothstein aka jew who deserves whatever she gets

Amen.

The same as the last, 20 foot of rope and a stout tree.

>The same as the last, 20 foot of rope and a stout tree.

Fantastic.

I hope more black extremist jump down the throat of their cucked white "allies" and utterly burn them for voicing an opinion of support.

The biggest safeguard against lefties is their ability to hate each other over petty differences in view.

>fetishes weakness
I just want to add. A society that promotes white guilt, by allowing blacks to walk all over them anytime they want something. Is bound to have these results

>red pills
God dammit Sup Forums. Its posts like this, that make have hope for the future.
Keep spreading the truth.

>white libtard getting turned upon

this!

Yep. They need to scare off the whites so they see it was a waste of time.

The left tards always devours their own. We don't have to do anythong except sit back and smirk.

She was posting about how the art at the Whitney should not be censored. Not virtue signaling you dumbasses.

>fetishes weakness
You summed it up perfectly

Anti racist is a code word for anti white

I love this shit. Every interaction like this between some virtue signaling white woman and a colored is the first glimpse of the real world for these useful idiots.

Every white person that has an interaction like this is one more win for us. These instances help them see that they never have and never will view whites as anything but the enemy, regardless of how nice you are to them.

Agreed, but at a base level a person being prevented from voicing their opinion because of their skin color is bad for free speech

"Commodification of black trauma"

God, I want to punch her in her black cunt.

kek at that white woman thinking she understands the plight of PoC

We should really put more emphasis in creating sock puppet social media accounts of POCs and just rip into into white allies.

>What makes people think its ok to say something like this

the people in charge are telling them it's okay

Nobody prevented it, they just got into an argument.

>flocka flame
god damn niggers

Atlas Shrugged was prophetic.

We need to recognize the violence inherent in the system and the exploitation and commodification of queer black bodies

In a truly perfect world, we won't have the subhumans so the faster we redpill every white the faster the world will be all right

No I know, but I think what people are upset about here is that people actually believe that a persons skin color gives them a right to opinions.
Of course I'm happy the white girl gets to see her attacker for what she is, a nigger

Icanthandle your terrorist digits