ADAM SCHIFF STATEMENT ON RUSSIA DOCUMENTS BRIEFING AT WHITE HOUSE

Doesn't mention anything about what was shared. He just continues to whine and moan about not being shown these documents before. Obvious politics being played.

He also *insinuates* that these probably weren't the real documents shown to Nunes a week ago anyway. Oy vey.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/847949499800616960/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=_dBAETWmnGg
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515437291/intelligence-official-transcripts-of-flynns-calls-dont-show-criminal-wrongdoing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Twitter Link: twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/847949499800616960/photo/1

We still have no idea whats in them and he is over there grand standing on procedure

>its literally nothing

Bump. Holy fuck stop bumping BBC threads and get in here.

whole lotta stuff unsaid in that statement dont you find

>He also *insinuates* that these probably weren't the real documents shown to Nunes a week ago anyway.

AHAAHAH the dude is a fucking mess, all this deflection.

They are biding time trying to figure out how to spin the content of the docs. Why else is he avoiding talking about the actual docs?

BUMP

they're scared

they know our age is dawning

this faggot never says anything substantial

complete kike snake

bump

Actually he said a lot if you think about it.

By insinuating that these aren't the same documents Nunes was shown a week ago he admits there was nothing in them harmful to Trump.

By droning on about "REVIEW PROCEDURES" and not continuing to cry for impeachment he admits that they have fucking nothing on Trump and Russia, that they're full of shit, and whatever was in these documents can only help Trump and/or hurt Democrats.

>waves hand

These are not the documents you were looking for.

Let them pass to our committee so we can bury this.

He's acting like a defense attorney, think about that.

The Democrat Party is a criminal enterprise. RICO the fuck out of them.

So it's nothing. Just give it to the committee and continue on.

All this bullshit because the WH is terrified of Sally Yates? WEak, just like Trump.

When a sociopath is trying to get you to look at process, the substance is always damning.

RUSHA

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

felony -> surveillance of an American citizen with no intelligence value

felony -> releasing intelligence reports to msm with unmasked names of American citizens

Schiff is a complete joke. This entire saga is nothing but Democratic Political Theater to distract from the proven facts that the Democratic Party is completely corrupt and has been working directly with the mainstream media to propagandize in favor of their interests.

1. No facts about Trump and Russia
2. No proof of any collaboration between anyone and the russians
3. Total proof that Trump was spied on by Obama administration
4. Total proof that the Obama admin illegally leaked classified information to the press, who also illegally published it.

Score is Republicans 4, Democrats 0.

At some point you guys need to learn to fucking read and actually think about your reading comprehension. Just because some Liberal propagandists say CLEAR TREASON BY TRUMP doesn't actually make it true.

Republicans: 4
Democrats: 0

P.s. TRUMP *IS* YOUR PRESIDENT. SAY IT WITH ME, PRESIDENT TRUMP.

>felony -> surveillance of an American citizen with no intelligence value

False. All you need is a warrant.

>felony -> releasing intelligence reports to msm with unmasked names of American citizens

You forgot: Felony -> Having a press conference and realing information about FISA warrants.

Nunes is going to just be another guy doing time soon.

Schiff is such a partisan piece of shit. Tucker completely owned him, im surprised he didnt hand in his resignation following that embarrassing performance.

You should go watch the hearings. You learn how much of a GIGANTIC retard you really are.

But by all means, don't. Remain ignorant Trumpfag, it's going to make it so much better when even MORE Trumpkins are caught in this treason.

"Nothing I could see"...

So when it comes out he'll say "ohhhhh I didnt see thaaaaat". What a faggot.

>what I could see was nothing, gtg home, really sleepy guys!

T Schiff

>Nunes is going to just be another guy doing time soon.

Hey shariablue, which type of cheese goes better with toasted sourdough bread - brie or ossau iraty?

>"Nothing I could see"...
That wasn't my interpretation of it. Of course I can't reveal the actual text because it's classified, but I assure you, it's just the Republicans using it for partisan purposes.

Deep State IC leftists commited felonies for politically partisan reasons.

1) surveillence of American citizens with "no intelligence value"
2) intelligence reports with unmasked American citizen names released to msm outlets

F-E-L-O-N-I-E-S

I watched them. Schiff, as usual, paraded about his highly misleading narrative, but as usual didnt provide evidence. Because he doesnt have any.

> in b4 muh 57 intelligence agencies

This is stupid
If I were to run for President the slogan would be, "Sick of lies, vote for Transparency>" And promise to declassify everything that isn't critically important to keep confidential, and have teh most transparent government ever. I'd also televise the Supreme Court.

Checked

My sides

>Russia hacked the election
>We know because we're constantly hacking the Russians

>looks at info

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

Can you feel it? It's coming!

THE LITERAL SHAKING PART 2

When wide eyed schiff says he can't see shit you know he is lying

I first saw this clown when he was on Tucker's show awhile back and I was absolutely disgusted with him. Yeah no shit the documents showed nothing bad for trump, we've know that for months. Partisanship aside anybody with a brain can see this has all been a smear campaign. Kike Schiff has been just another slimey shithead with thousand babies fucked eyes

Must have been a reason they fired everyone. Distance yourself from anyone you know is a criminal, first step when someone's investigating you.

>Must have been a reason they fired everyone.
I'm just waiting for all the small plane crashes and single car accidents to start.

The White House gave him a chance to save himself. But he refused.

Reap the whirlwind.

"You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round"

so this thread thinks collusion between russia + trump camp is not a problem, but you went batshit crazy over clintons email non story for a year

I would have thought they'd have started when BHO fled the country. Me I'm waiting for the legit suicides, including CTR shills who've realized they're on the wrong side of history.

You know what's the funny part, this whole russian hackers scheme is just to cover up the fact that the democrats are complete retards.

>so this thread thinks collusion between russia + trump camp is not a problem

Things that didn't happen are rarely problems

Wikileaks revelead
Colussion between the DNC and MEdia ( Donna Brazille leaking debate questions - cozy relationship with many journalists willing to be hacks for them )

They are trying to save their ass. You're completely retarded if you think Russian hacking mattered at all, all they did is reveleaed how corrupt the blue dnc devils are. Nothing to hide nothing to fear bitch

Provide evidence or STFU, fag.

No, parrotting MSM lies about muh 231 intelligence agencies is not proof.

so why did manafort and flynn have to go, why was DNC hacked not RNC

oh, I didnt know that trumps twitter had the monopoly on truth, interesting

Both Podesta and Clinton have DIRECT financial ties to russia, but what really matters is that someone from team trump briefly spoke to a russian embassador.

So you have no evidence. How predictable.

Now go take your faggy MSM lies with you as you whimper out the door.

But what the hell makes them think trump is part of some russian scheme to give putin power?It's retarded if you ask me.

it's really amazing that hillary was right all along

Ah, parrotting lies about who was hacked.

Please provide concrete proof that the RNC was hacked.

No, Comey never stated certainty, AND he referred to legacy servers, ie no recent information stored. And Priebus explicitly said their servers were not hacked.

Fuck off with your MSM lies, fag.

Democrats are allied with the media, and Trump is on the back foot.

Nunes could only have said what he said if it was ironclad.

Schiff not denying any of it absolutely confirms it all.

To point out the key issues:

Nunes said that data gathered "incidentally" when surveilling other people had been gathered on the Trump team and compiled into dozens of reports. Those reports did not relate in any way at all to Russia or to any criminal activity. They were also shared widely in the intelligence community. One of them about Flynn was leaked to the media, a felony. If anything was leaked to the Clinton campaign as well, this explodes.

Who ordered the creation of those reports?
Who ordered the unmasking and why?
What did they contain?
Who requested them?
Who sent them?
Who did the recipients leak them to?

The Flynn report is an example of such a leak - and leaking is a felony.

The answers to the above will expose wrongdoing and land people in jail.

Once the rest of the committee views this, the situation will explode. Should be in the coming week.

>so why did manafort and flynn have to go,
We'll find out eventually, but there is nothing there to link Trump to Russians.
>why was DNC hacked not RNC
Because the RNC used shitty net security, ignored repeated intrusions, and refused outside help to secure their servers

This. If Nunes had nothing, Schiff would be ripping him a new asshole now. Notice, how his attacks are all on protocol now.

his camp never thought they would win and took every last straw the could never, not really thinking of the consequences - coordinating on the leaks. dont think it mattered much either, but they are definitly proving to be stupid enough

Money.

>yfw when ur trying to prosecute Trump and accidentally reveal documents that incriminate obama

If he could deny anything Nunes said, he would have done so.

Schiff is using whatever methods he can to fight, and the shit tier fighting he's doing is because he has nothing.

The democrats will seek to spin the reports, but it's pretty much over.

>So it's nothing.

Nunes makes explosive claims about them.

Schiff denies none of those claims.

Yeah, there's something.

Checked

There is a JUST to end all JUSTs coming

>I have read it and it contains nothing
>I am so tired why don't I log off

Top jej sleep posting IrL

We need to restore legitimacy of Wikileaks, the White House and Nunes.

Right now I can't help but feel that non-redpilled people will forever say "whatabout russia" once the entire truth is out there and msm begins reporting facts, and not leftwing conspiracies.

So Nunez went to the White House to see documents.

Nunez then went to the media to brief them

Nunez then went to the president to brief the president on White House Documents that he had to go to the White House to see?

Something strange in the neighborhood

Oh more unsubstantiated lies from our "austrian" poster.

Manafort left because he was there to whip votes during the convention once he was no longer needed he stepped away.

Flynn was tossed because he lied to Pence.

Neither the RNC or DNC were hacked. Seth Rich leaked the info and was killed for it.

>If anything was leaked to the Clinton campaign as well, this explodes

How the fuck did she know about Russian involvement and muh 17 intelligence agencies? That's what I want to know

According to people like Steve Pieczenik the biggest threat is no longer the dems, they are dead.

its the Neocons lurking in the house and senate.

tell me about lies, I guess we have a proud brexiter here

>Flynn was tossed because he lied to Pence.
Flynn was tossed because he violated the Logan Act and Dems would try to crucify the Trump administration for duplicity.

Media coverage would be 10x worse than it is now had he stayed

He went to "white house grounds" which includes buildings in that area. Not the WH itself

Get in here. Three individuals including a guy named Basil el ebey have been arrested for setting the fire that caused I 85 in Atlanta to collapse yesterday.

You cant back a single claim of yours up.

Sad.

Still wont stop you from making more. Empty barrels, after all.

>You forgot: Felony -> Having a press conference and realing information about FISA warrants.

Shills sure out in mass quantities.

It's a felony to disclose information revealed in a FISA investigation.

Hence those revealing Flynn's conversation are soon to be convicted felons.

Prosecution is however a grey area. Nunes said pretty much nothing, only confirmed that it did NOT contain anything on an extremely broad topic. It will not be prosecuted.

>False. All you need is a warrant.

The FISA court denies less than 0.1% of requests. Hence there's absolutely the possibility of wrongdoing in the making of the request. We still have not been told who requested that, or if they made use of reverse targeting.

The reports supposedly only cover the period AFTER Trump was elected.

So a FISA request was made to encompass a great number of people, sufficient to compile dozens of reports, overnight after the election? Who made that request? That's a very short timespan to write dozens of reports unless you conduct sweeping surveillance. And it's a very large dragnet for what's supposed to be justifiable FISA reasons.

Of course, maybe this surveillance did not start after the election.

>so why did manafort have to go
same reason corey had, Trump hires the best people for the job at hand

>flynn
If the latest reports are correct, he got fucked by the intelligence community when trying to obtain this info

>why was DNC hacked not RNC
Because the RNC wasn't lead by spirit cooking ayy lmao retard that gave away their password in a phishing scheme

I don't know what's going on either.

But different people will have a different level of understanding of certain documents.

It's entirely possible that Trump's guys in the White House discovered something and were like "This seems bad. But I don't understand it. Let's find someone who can explain this to us." and Nunes was the man they chose to have explain it to them.

This would make sense to me. At first they had no idea what they had and wanted to be certain before moving forward.

Either narrative they look retarded.

>Putin knew more about the electoral college than Hillary (beaten by a foreigner twice)
>Trump knew more about the electoral college than Hillary

* to add to this I can only imagine it means that the Loyalist faction in the IC has them dead to rights.

all this bluster in the media is their death gasps and they just don't know it yet.

Well, depends how you mean strange.

It's not every day that a President wins an election without taking money from the powers that be, with the entire media working against him and obviously colluding with senior politicized elements within the IC who are evidently committing felonies... and then after he wins, this process only seems to intensify, with hysterical accusations of treason based upon nothing dominating what used to be the mainstream media.

So yeah, strange times.

>This document is in some weird language
>Wait that's Spanish!
>Do we know any spics?
>How about Nunez?

Alright

good thing trump brought all the neocons into the white house to have em "compete" with bannon, whos just a frustrated neocon

>beaten by a foreigner twice

>so this thread thinks collusion between russia + trump camp is not a problem

Wow, this shills are out in force tonight.

This is the deep state: youtube.com/watch?v=_dBAETWmnGg

The deep state hates Trump and would do anything to block him. You think that they would not have produced anything they could BEFORE the election?

They have nothing. Even fucking DNI head Clapper said that: nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597

If the NSA and CIA cannot find enough to sink Trump before the election, or before January 20th when Clapper was gone, what would they ever find? There's nothing, no collusion. Your party is dead.

There sure fucking is. The pile of salt in the aftermath of the Obama indictment will be measured in astronomical units.

Prepare for Dems and the media to pull out the fire extinguisher.

It'll probably be some confusion between WH, Flynn and Sally Yates. Or it could be something entirely different.

At the end of April, Dems will allow for one person to go down because of this. And that'll be their scapegoat. Trump must not let that happen. Let them all burn.

I never thought Trump was in trouble for "muh Russia" but I wasn't convinced on Trump's allegations about wiretapping either.

This fucking confirms it though, with the way he's tiptoeing around and trying to attack 'the way it was handled' and moaning about the proper flowchart procedure.

He's whining about minor details and dropped all whining about Russia.

Appears genuinely the DNC and Obama admin are FUCKED. I really wonder what the documents are!

Truth. He also knows that any proof can't hit the news outlets b/c of its classification.

sounds like they might let farkas take the fall

>so why did manafort and flynn have to go

They used whatever they can.

Flynn had a minimal conversation which contained nothing at all compromising:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515437291/intelligence-official-transcripts-of-flynns-calls-dont-show-criminal-wrongdoing

Intelligence Official: Transcripts Of Flynn's Calls Don't Show Criminal Wrongdoing

The official also says that there are recordings as well as transcripts of the calls, and that the transcripts don't suggest Flynn was acting under orders in his conversations.

"I don't think [Flynn] knew he was doing anything wrong," the official said. "Flynn talked about sanctions, but no specific promises were made. Flynn was speaking more in general 'maybe we'll take a look at this going forward' terms."

The only thing they had on Flynn was that he had a conversation where nothing incriminating was said, when he didn't disclose that a conversation had taken place in the first place. That was enough to sink him and they blew their agenda and risk felony convictions for that.

When they are this desperate, don't you think they would have taken out Trump if they had anything at all?

>Nunes is a complete joke. This entire saga is nothing but Republican Political Theater to distract from the proven facts that the Trump Administration is completely corrupt and has been working directly with Russia to propagandize in favor of their interests.

I fixed it for you.

And if it does he will claim he didnt "see" it.

>bannon
>neocon
He jumped ship and went full tea-party republican.

So now bannon is a neocon. I thought you deluded hacks claimed he was a fascist, a white supremacist, even?

Just admit it - you dont really know anything about politics whatsoever. You just signed up to troll for shariablue, but even that isnt working out. A common story for your life as a whole.

>But what the hell makes them think trump

Nothing makes them think so. James Clapper, who was head of all the intelligence agencies, said that when he left January 20th, there was no evidence of collusion.

They have no evidence, they don't believe it. They pretend, because they are sociopaths and want to sabotage. Day of the gun might happen when the full detail of the "incidental" intelligence spread becomes revealed.

Kek Vult

Lol. Breaking the law is a nonstory...

Bannon is no neocon, nor friend of the tea party libertarians...he's waging war against the Koch brothers as we speak.

Who will they throw under the bus?
My money is on a few "rogue" agents.