Immunity

what the fuck is going on? Is this story real or is it another jewish trick?

Other urls found in this thread:

fair.org/home/conspiracy-theorists-welcome-in-corporate-media-if-they-have-the-right-targets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the last digit is how many years trump will serve

9 years of trump incoming

I'm starting to suspect a pattern here guys. I think the MSM is trying to numb us of the shock of the Russian connection bs theory that they are running. Keep slamming and slamming until once the connection is literally made up for impeachment, there won't be a right wing uprising. Remember when you first replied to how you would feel about an impeachment? FIRE RISES......ECT. But if I asked you now, what would you do if there was evidence that lead to his impeachment? Doesn't feel the same does it? I think this is part of the trick. Numb us of the shock behind it so when it does happen we can sheepishly crawl away.

>9
He will serve 2 full terms, then delcare himself President For Life and get Caesared one year in. Barron will then lead the Trump loyalists in the ensuring civil war and establish the Empire.

checked
praise kek and Lord Barron Trump

May he accept our meme offerings

the last digit of my post is the amount of time hillary will serve as president

LMAO

how do I delete this

DELET THIS

btfo

Literally rumor shitposting by the left to obfuscate and generally shit up the place.

I'm perfectly fine with this.

Pretty good explanation. He also explains why all the hubub from the right was misguided when all of Hillary's staffers got immunity.

fair.org/home/conspiracy-theorists-welcome-in-corporate-media-if-they-have-the-right-targets/

You stupid goyim, digits mean nothing!
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT POWERS YOUR MESSING WITH!!!

chaim?

They did the same thing with the Iraq war.

Jew trick, of course.

checked

Kek works in mysterious ways.

>"i'll only testify if i get immunity"
>"he didn't do anything lolz"

ez

delete this

It's an (((FBI))) trick where they make you disappear into federal prison.

oh yeah? the last digit is how many years trump has left to live

eat shit drumfpftster diver

he wants to get immunity cause he fears being put in jail for stuff that was acceptable before the current crazy political climate.

coincidence?

Immunity is common.
This is why it's so important to learn about the context of these allegations and stories, or you'll be too easily manipulated by the MSM, or any media.

FINAL KEK PROPHECY.
IF DIGITS. IMPEACHMENT BY THE END OF THE YEAR
A KILLING BOLT WILL SHINE IN THE NIGHT BUT IT WILL NOT KILL
PRESIDENT PENCE CONFIRMED

Fuckin Sup Forums

>90% chance it dosent land on zero
>lands on zero

kek

in prison

A

MWAHAHAHAHA

Fucking libtards BTFO'D again.