/POLDER/ GENERAAL FIRDAYNIGHT WIRE-editie

/POLDER/ GENERAAL
FRIDAYNIGHT WIRE-editie
---
DISCLAIMER
Welcome to /POLDER/, home of the Dutch Sup Forumsacks fighting for truth, justice and liberty for the people of The Netherlands. Us Dutch are a proud and stubborn, yet loving, people, we don't conform willingly. Our nature of tolerance and empathy has been exploited for too long. Our culture and traditions are slowly being absolved. We will turn this tide. We will fortify the dikes against the upcoming floods. This sea of indoctrination and injustice wíll be /polder/ed. And we will stand strong on the new reclaimed land.
We will try to always converse in the universal language of the almighty mongolian goat herding forum (English), or the mighty mods might smite us again (no seriously, fuck you mods). If you want something translated, we will do that for you. All Sup Forumsacks are very welcome.

We are now past the TK2017 elections, and although the right and /ourguys/ have won, the battle has just commenced. We will be working hard towards the coming election. An election that might come sooner than one might think.

---

/polder/ is a board of peace, brotherhood and justice. Always keep the redpill windmill turning.

ITT: Discussions concerning the first /polder/ meeting. If you are willing and able to join, please help us pinpoint the date. The first meeting will be in Utrecht.

PLEASE KEEP IT ENGLISH, /BROEDERS/
---
Collection of Media-Attacks on FvD:
hackmd.io/s/BJ19X30ix#
---
/polder/archief:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/polder/
---

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/macdocman/status/847959587831652354
vpro.nl/programmas/de-hokjesman.html
dedutch.com/index.php/menus/the-pannekoeken/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poffertjes
youtube.com/watch?v=DLjJESWqXU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Noord Brabant Best Brabant.

Trips of truth.

just a reminder that we are still nazis

I brought my hat too!

great holy of trips, and ofcourse a NL province will always be superior to a Belg one

twitter.com/macdocman/status/847959587831652354

What a time to be alive. Watching Nico Dijkshoorn and De Hokjesman fight over twitter, 1.52 AM on a friday night.

(heiled)

Enige uitwijding gewenst. Wat is hier aan de hand, en waarom is het relevant?

Ik heb gelezen dat schapen kankerverwekkend zijn

Not that relevant, sorry. This is the end of a bizarely long thread that started with Hokjesman acusing Baudet of something he didn't say, and then refusing to take it back.

>mgw I have a Dutch cutie of my own

Where she from leafanon?

I'm sorry, I might've been living under a rock, but who tf is Hokjesman?

She is from Canada, third generation of mostly Dutch descent (75% Dutch, 25% French). Nothing but Dutch people here, and a few Germans really

vpro.nl/programmas/de-hokjesman.html

You are not alone, I didn't know who he was until 5 minutes ago.

Aside from your current state, (I've always loved Canada) this sounds like paradise.

Also, I'm very very sorry for what bad happened to BioWare. That shit must sting.

Die meneer ziet er zeer Nederlandsch uit.

Ik ga ervan uit dat ik hier geen schuine streep gevolgd door een 's,' achter hoef te zetten.

>-bad
Don't know what happened there.

Honestly, cannot go anywhere without running into either Dutch folks or the culture. I live near VanCouver. My doctor is named VanVliet. Used to work with a guy named Slootweg. We have pannekoeke houses. A LOT of Neders came here in the 50's specifically to the interior of British Columbia, and there are over a million people of Dutch descent in Canada overall. A nation within a nation. Imagine Angliced Dutch...cool people but they speak English. Kinda like this thread.

Wie hier terug van /drinken/

>tfw been sitting in my room drinking

/theedrinker/ met koekje speculaas hier

supposingly a result of our gov sponsoring the mass exodus after ww2, too many people too little housing...and then they found out they needed labor to rebuild the country

Well it's a lot cheaper.

(gecontroleerd)
Please let me come when the fight here is over.

Ik geniet nu ook nog wat van een kopje Thee om de kater van morgen te verminderen.

Checked. That's because after the war, when we had 10 million people living here, our Queen told us that we were full (Vol, ten dele overvol). So they actively persuaded us to emigrate to Canada, Australia, New-Zealand etc.

Yet somehow we are over 17 million people and we keep importing muh poor refugees because everything is totally cool.

Also do you have poffertjes in the pannekoekenhuizen?

Late avond voor mij. Twee uur gratis na zitten zuipen (voordelen van de horeca). Nu /comfy/ thuis met een kleine pit.

I hope the healing process is swift

would be funny to build a town in Canada with traditional dutch style architecture, practically a clone of sub 40's style laid out in a way that it stays walkable(town square and such)

its a huge country after all...albeit the weather is worse if you dont like snowy winters

Denk ook wel lekker af en toe
Danku met je mooie Dubbele

Jesus, the amount of trips in this thread is horrendous.
That is a great idea user. Would be great to live there, though I really want to make our own country more like that :( Didn't the nips already recreate an entire Dutch town?

>Also, I'm very very sorry for what bad happened to BioWare. That shit must sting.

No worries. They were corrupted by the SJW orifice that is Toronto anyways, they were beyond saving.

Also, our current state is not so bad. Outside of the major cities (just like most western nations) life is very normal, especially in the smaller towns and rural areas. Most of the SJW nonsense from the East affects very little in our day to day lives. Things are very normal, everyone is too busy trying to survive to give a shit about what Toronto says.

I didn't know there was a sponsored emigration...interesting. Well, i am glad it happened...could not ask for better people. A lot were farmers too, much higher percentage than normal.

>Also do you have poffertjes in the pannekoekenhuizen?

I didn't see any when I was at one last; they may have them though but under a different name. I will keep an eye out!
dedutch.com/index.php/menus/the-pannekoeken/

>Please let me come when the fight here is over.
Yep, broeders are best bros. Get a lot of Saffies here too!

pic related, you guys are a lot nicer than the last bunch...kek

Great to hear not entire Canada is falling for the SJW charade (I'm sorry, I really haven't kept up with Canada that much).
Thanks for the love leafbro, will remember.
>Saffies
Kek

>pic related, you guys are a lot nicer than the last bunch...kek

Sorry for the rude indonesians here.

>would be funny to build a town in Canada with traditional dutch style architecture, practically a clone of sub 40's style laid out in a way that it stays walkable(town square and such)
>
>its a huge country after all...albeit the weather is worse if you dont like snowy winters
We probably do have one already somewhere, I know we have an entire Bavarian architecture town. A lot of our early architecture was designed by the Dutch and built in the Dutch style as well. Winters, depends where you are. I live in Canada's only desert and the winters are usually very mild here - some winters there is hardly any snow at all (fluctuates -5c - 5c) Also gets very hot in summeer, 35-40c is very common by august. I was out working last year in the heat, it was 42c in the shade.

All good. It is hard to keep up to what everyone is doing honestly, and we know how the media is about this stuff in all of our countries. But we are very conservative and very white (90%+) outside the big cities.

>Sorry for the rude indonesians here.
I appreciate the apology but it is not your fault - I know that most of the time you guys are polite and intelligent, that is why I lurk here most out of all pol threads. Not just here for the Geert. NEUK JA

Seems the thread is dying. I'll call it a night as well. Tomorrow another day. And for anyone still here, we still have to pinpoint the first /polder/ meetup. Trust'n!

Ook Vlamingen haten de eeuwige engelsman

>>Also do you have poffertjes in the pannekoekenhuizen?
>I didn't see any when I was at one last; they may have them though but under a different name. I will keep an eye out!
>dedutch.com/index.php/menus/the-pannekoeken/

I see, these are poffertjes (pic related), don't be fooled, they don't taste like mini-pancakes. They are very nice with some melted butter/syrup on them.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poffertjes

>tfw I sat alone drinking vieux cola and beer, with absolutely nothing to do and went to bed uit pure ellende

I agree. The west of Canada is incredibly beautiful and peaceful. No real concentration of muzzies, blacks, or latinos. Eastern Canada's bullshit doesn't really touch us out here.

Vancouver of course is full of SJW college-educated ladies but that's neither here nor there. Lots of Chinese people. It's a foodie paradise and a nice quiet city to live in.

POOFIES
youtube.com/watch?v=DLjJESWqXU4

Good times, later!

I'm actually going to ask them about the poffertjes, when I am there next. Those look pretty tasty, I'm not going to lie.

Hey leafybro, good to see ya in a comfy thread. It's late for these guys though, so it can get kinda quiet. I'm 3 hours out from Van in the Okanagan so don't get down there much...nice place for sure even if a bit Chinese..kek

Love that shit dawg.

t. Mint leaf who appreciates dumplings

Okanagan is great. I go there all the time in the summer. Good wine country. Ez life.

>I'm actually going to ask them about the poffertjes, when I am there next. Those look pretty tasty, I'm not going to lie.

You should. I think the biggest problem is to get the poffertjespan with the dimples in it for the dough.

There is a pic of a pan (round one) or the one bigger places use (the yuuuuge grate) in the link
>kitchenbutterfly.com/2010/01/20/how-to-make-poffertjes-aka-dutch-mini-pancakes/

Great now I want some... me and my good ideas.

I do have a poffertjes pan... and eggs.. and milk. Oh screw it. Nothing like midnight cookery right?

>tfw my poffertjespan is in the basement.

Guess it will be poffertjes for breakfast. Goodnight /polder/

>Okanagan is great. I go there all the time in the summer. Good wine country. Ez life.

Tourist town for sure, traffic is pants-on-head retarded all summer...haha

I see, you really do need a special pan for it....maybe they can improvise, maybe they have some pans for specialty catering orders or some such.

>I do have a poffertjes pan... and eggs.. and milk. Oh screw it. Nothing like midnight cookery right?

Yeah, now I am pretty hungry for them too but can't make them. THANKS

wait, maybe the gf's grandmother has one...hmmmm

Tfw they call poffertjes "Dutch pancakes" in Australia

>Yeah, now I am pretty hungry for them too but can't make them. THANKS
You're welcome!
>wait, maybe the gf's grandmother has one...hmmmm
I'm sure she would have. Pretty much Dutch grandmothers standard issue afaik.
>Tfw they call poffertjes "Dutch pancakes"
I can see why, but like I said, pancakes/Crêpe Suzette/poffertjes are totally different.

Mfw I am eating poffertjes + getting powdered sugar all over my keyboard. It now looks like tony montana's desktop here.

I don't know much about the Netherlands but I like playing as them on Civ V and I like the polders.

Should I visit and rent a window hooker

Kek, late night poffertjes, GOAT

I just had some late night Vlaamse frieten

The window hookers are mostly Eastern Bloc types who will try to scam you.

poffertjes are good, oliebollen are better

>Mfw I am eating poffertjes + getting powdered sugar all over my keyboard. It now looks like tony montana's desktop here.

Lel (loving every lekker) Going to make a phone call about a pan tomorrow..fingers crossed. I don't mind cooking, so I'm looking forward to trying this out.

>Should I visit and rent a window hooker
Gross.

Thanks. They were great if I may say so myself.
Oliebollen are great, but they are a bit greasy. I prefer the Appelbegneits when newyears comes

>Lel (loving every lekker) Going to make a phone call about a pan tomorrow..fingers crossed. I don't mind cooking, so I'm looking forward to trying this out.
I really hope she has one. If you do, the first batch almost everytime fails for some reason. I assume this has to do with the temperature or something, I screwed up the first batch tonight also, they are edible but they look very meh.

>I assume this has to do with the temperature or something, I screwed up the first batch tonight also, they are edible but they look very meh.
That sounds an awful lot like what goes on when I make pannekoeken in my cast iron pan...temps always off and the first few aren't so great

>mfw I can't type the first captcha with my keyboard

Fucking appelbeignets, die brengen me ver terug. Die moet ik echt snel weer eens gaan maken, dank voor de herinnering!

Graag gedaan user! :)
Straßen? BLVD

Captcha is dumb, I typed it like above and it failed. I used StraBen and it accepted.

This is like:
>Welcome to /Polder midnight cooking edition

very /comfy

>This is like:
>>Welcome to /Polder midnight cooking edition

Maybe even Super Early Morning breakfast edition, its what - 0400 or so over there?

>very /comfy

Deliciously so.

>Maybe even Super Early Morning breakfast edition, its what - 0400 or so over there?
It's 05:20 (am in canada too I think?)

Just finishing watching a movie. My rhythm is fucked because of my work (late night shifts).

Have this super rare Awoo I made in your honor Leaf. You are one cool cat. I hope you can make some poffertjes soon.

Think I am GMT -7? It's just after 2030 here...shower soon then some neuken in die keuken

>Just finishing watching a movie. My rhythm is fucked because of my work (late night shifts).

I used to work those, off work at 0100...can really mess with you because you need time to wind down after work, I could never go to bed early!

>Have this super rare Awoo I made in your honor Leaf. You are one cool cat. I hope you can make some poffertjes soon.

OC for me, neukensaved...thanks a lot Nederbro! You're pretty cool too...for a Euro :^)

>I used to work those, off work at 0100...can really mess with you because you need time to wind down after work, I could never go to bed early!

Yeah that's my problem too. Thats why I need to unwind with a nice movie and some poffertjes.

I am, however, heading to bed now. So enjoy your evening and hope to see you again in one of the /polderthreads.

Latenight /polders are the /comfiest of threads on /pol

Enjoy your snooze, see you around for sure!

>Latenight /polders are the /comfiest of threads on /pol
Dit.