Please explain evola to me

Please explain evola to me

I've been reading ride the tiger but there are some aspects of it that I must have lost

If I want to be a man of tradition I today's world I must be independent of the pillars that once existed and that's the only part I genuinely got about how to follow the right path

Can some kind humanities fag give insight and proper instructions on how to be a non degenerate man and improve myself ?
Tldr
>Help

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interregnum
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
legio-victrix.blogspot.com.br/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In today's world*

Julius Evola is not entry level. If you want to be well off it is enough to read your history, go to church, follow the law, and be a family man. Where marxism has sought to subvert your government, your religion, your military, your police, your schools, etc. pick an area and undo the damage. Become a professor, or police officer, or priest, or whatever you are capable of and counter the marxism. You won't accomplish anything from Sup Forums.

Shut up

Oh and one more point OP, avoid negative people like Surround yourself with positive influences.

Start with Revolt Against the Modern World. Tiger kind of assumes you've read that and Men Amongst the Ruins as precursor texts.

Ok
What are the points made on those?

Where the fuck you got It from?
All sites are out of stock

yiff

It asserts, first and foremost, the cause of spiritual decline and a run down on Evola's worldview. Ruins was more a theory of what would happen after the age of Titans after the modern world falls and we're working our way out of Kali Yuga.

Either way, to have a chance of understanding Tiger, you need to read Revolt, but even then you'd still need to read half of the things Evola refers to in his footnotes to fully grasp it.

I'd say given Doctrine of Awakening a go if you want a "translation" of the Evolian worldview in a religious sort of way.

Just got the PDF
Not really that hard once you get used to it
I will buy a physical copy soon though

Well thank you
I will look into those then
The language is actually not that hard
His line of thought is a bit weird tho
Maybe it's the so called language barrier.

A Traditional society contains 4 main castes of people. They are arranged in a hierarchy as follows from top to bottom: Kings, warriors, burgoiuse, workers. This is important to recognize, in order to understand what involution means. In our so called modern society, we are caught in the middle of this process of involution. Involution is a shift of power from the higher caste, down to the lower castes.

Evola speaks of "modern man" as opposed to the man of Tradition. Allow me to interpret this. Today, man feels himself to be "equal", towards other men that is. But the man of tradition, of times of old, did not share this feeling. Instead the man of old felt himself to belong to one of the four main societal castes. This feeling of modern man, to feel "equal", is a sign of involution, it signals the shift of societal power from the highly qualified minority, to the masses.

So in his view a man of tradition must maintain the order or just let circle end?
From what I got we're really in the middle of the long night.

I've read a lot of his stuff, and to someone who feels like he doesn't belong into this world, he sounds very much like he's got a solution.

What impresses me personally is how much writing he did, and on how many subjects. While writing studies on traditionalism as seen by Guenon just few decades before, he also did writings on Tantra, explained buddhism as a religion of hierarchy and highest order, and commented on right-wing movements across Europe.

He was an incredible thinker, and gave a completely different perspective from any political or cultural theorist I've ever read about, this man was absolutely amazing, and his work is impressive to say the least.
I understand why leading fascist politician of post-WW2 era called him "our Marcuse". That's honestly one of the best descriptions of him.

To describe our era, Evola uses the Roman term "interregnum". This was used during the Roman kingdom to denote a time period between the ascension of two different rulers.

Those rulers being?

I think the wikipedia article will describe it better than i can.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interregnum

If you read metaphysics of war as a precurser to Ride The Tiger, youll be able to atleast understand what he means by world of "tradition".

and what a "traditional" man is or was like

Esoteric crap. Stay away.

I got a free ebook of it.

Hahaha you fucking dick

Why should I?
Oh well, it does make more sense now
Thanks user.

>Kings
Brahmans are not kings. They are the priest class and evola argues they are below warriors

Evola was basically a gigantic faggot who believed that feels > reals, and was so irrational that they didn't realise that Being is Becoming.

>ontology lvl 0
Kys gaylord.

What evola is trying to convey is that all the institutions of old that were supposed to fulfill you as a man have been either corrupted of destroyed. Therefore it is up to you to deferentiate yourself from this world and seek a traditional worldview.

To do that it is imperative that first you become spiritually divorced from this world. Stop caring about the fate of civilization, not because it doesn't matter, but because the time to fix it has passed and by helping the world survive you're just prolonging it's agony. Focus on yourself, not from an undividualistic point of view, but from a strategic point of view. The world is about to collapse and it's people refuse to listen. Stop trying to save them and save your spirit and that of those individuals that can actually be saved. The time for collective healing is over.

Great thread and great reply Argie.

I need to read more.

Thanks for the general overview mi hermano.

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

there you go huebro

you can download the Evola folder or its individual contents but don't try to dl the whole mega folder at once

You're welcome. Be pacient with evola. He's hard to read and you will not understand or outright reject much of what he says, but eventually you'll realize he's right and that's when you'll begin to find some peace in yourself and stand strong and happy as a man among the ruins.

OP here
I feel like we should have more book discussion threads in Sup Forums
Those could help the cause

Huebro, here u can find some studies about fascism/tradicionalism/evola...

legio-victrix.blogspot.com.br/

Some threads like that appeared in the past but they kept getting archived with replies and over 50 ip on it

8ch pol has ( old ) book threads and their posting systems allows uploading pdfs to the post

thanks a lot user
kek bless you

HYPERBOREAN VOLKISCH SUPER ARYANS VS DEMONIC TITANS AND LEMURIAN BUGMEN

I miss iron pill

come to we need more right-wingers there imo

Am I blind or is there no Ride the Tiger?

There is a pdf of it. Just not in Ape's library.