SUBWAY: shit company

Subway, a shit company that gives you half of much meat on a sandwich than it used to, and hires a child molester for their commercials. Have you ever heard of "red color tomatoes?". Got sent to my restaurant by mistake years ago. I wasn't supposed to be using them, I guess its top secret. Made sure I took a pic. Is this GMO garbage? After hearing that their shit chicken is only really half chicken, I'm thinking yes.

Subway is unhealthy as fuck. PACKED with sodium, maltodextrin, and estrogen-mimicking chemicals (in particular, soy lecithin). Not to mention the potential dangers of eating processed meat...
Just stay away from Subway. It's unhealthy as fuck.

whats healthy?

It means they're green but fiddled with to look red. It's why they are gross.

BTW their lettuce comes pre-diced and in a plastic bag that gets put in the freezer.

>work at a sandwich shop
>fresh bread every day
>slice our meats every day
>make our spreads fresh every day
>cut our vegetables fresh every day
>eat delicious food all I want for pennies
>shits all over subway

except it tastes good and I'm not obese (like you) so i have nothing to worry about

In Southern California, theres a small brand called Submarina, and their sandwiches are fucking amazing. Roughly the same price as subway but probably double the portions, and they don't skimp on toppings. They have superior bread, they cut the meat and cheese right in front of you. Sadly they're struggling right now because of the 5 dollar footlong meme

I agree, if you don't like Subway, don't eat it!

Arby's

quads don't lie and they have gyros for now too!

Funny because its not a foot long its 11 inches. Its name is Footlong tm

>implying I eat any sandwich other than a Penn Station philly cheese with extra meat, nestled up against a medium fry with malt vinegar, and washed down by a cup of fresh lemonade
Subway and Quiznos can suck my ass.

socal checking in. can confirm submarina is a good sandwhich at a fair price

Wonder if there is a TX sub place thats good

Yeah I know it. The submarina sandwiches come in small (3") for children, medium (6") large (9") extra large (12"). I always get the medium and it's probably 50% more food than the fucking footlong at subway, and tastes wayy better

Never really found one that I liked when I lived there. What city are you in?

>Fast food is cheap garbage

Who knew?

If you live in FL and still eat subway you're an absolute cuck

Eat Pubsubs

Tomatoes come in colors besides red. Like apples. Calling something a "red color apple" doesn't make it unnatural.

kek has spoken
Arby's is /ourfood/ now

uhhhhhhhhh there's many colors of tomatoes dood

Food that doesn't involve cutting corners / costs for the bottom dollar and fuck the health of those eating it, who cares if it's not good for our customers if they won't see health issues for half a decade?

I literally cannot even stomach mcdonalds. I eat it, I get sick. Most of the other fast food on the market is the same - wendy's, whatever; I don't know what the fuck they make their 'food' out of, but my body sure as hell doesn't like it. I really wish these shitty companies would get BTFO by the FDA for selling poison.

Any place that doesn't have publix should just be bombed desu.

>they cut the meat and cheese right in front of you.
If anyone cuts the cheese anywhere near my sandwich they will get a slap,

>not having a well-planned diet and preparing your own meals
>2017

Yup i live about 5 muns from one here in San Diego. Delicious.

It's just letting you know they're not green tomatoes nor yellow.

You have never grown tomatoes I can see. Your food doesn't originate in the grocery store, it's grown in the ground and raised as animals.

There are plenty of reasons to hate Subway, this is not one of them.

LOL, i've got a few of them marked here in SD. I usually go to the one in either grossmont or Santee. I used to go to the one in poway till it closed down. F

P.S. Most of the cheap shit you can buy in a supermarket are just as bad as fast food. Usually it's the exact same fucking products, just with a markup.

The tomatoes used at subway - same thing you're buying in a supermarket. Same quality. Same shitty taste. Except you pay more for the supermarket tomatoes because Subway's got distribution deals to help cut their costs down while the supermarket just passes that on the customer since people are idiots and think supermarket = higher quality than fast food.

If you want actual high quality food, you pay out the ass for it. If you're buying the cheapest crap you can find in a supermarket you're not eating ingredients any better than you'd find in regular fast food 'restaurants'.

I had subway years ago, the chicken was like literal rubber. There is no way it was actual chicken. I haven't eaten there in years

If you didn't figure out subway was shit the first time you ate there you are a literal retarded person and deserve whatever mystery meat they are serving you.

Everybody knows that tomatoes are picked before they are ripe and chemically altered. The biggest effect is that they taste low quality. Subway isn't fast food in the sense that you have to walk in, and it isn't good.

Dallas

>Eating kabab

whataburger

Why?

Unrelated subway story. When I worked there we'd break the cookies on purpose so we could eat them, hell we'd eat them all the time broken or not. During quarterly inventory we were short 3 boxes of cookies, that's 300 per box.

Penn Station is based, but by not getting the reuben with thousand-island you admit to being bluepilled.

>trusting leaf labor

Not any fast food. Just make your own. Turns out cheaper too.

You sound like a prissy faggot but I wouldnt anything else from a leaf

A slap on the ass. Eh? ;)

Darn, I lived in San Anotnio for several years, and had some good food places down there that I loved

>Not to mention the potential dangers of eating processed meat
My middle name is Danger then...

Checked. Going to go get a meat mountain now.

A slap INSIDE the ass ;)

Twinkies

Fruit (raw/juiced)
Vegetables (raw/juiced/moderately cooked)
Nuts (soaked/roasted)
Seeds (soaked)

That is all anybody needs to eat
Before anyone says "b12" you can get that from vegetables (herbs, sea vegetables). Modern meat is artifically injected with b12 anyway.

The worst thing about that image is they spelled 'Colour' incorrectly.

>I've never seen green tomatoes

Jesus Christ, every new Amerishart brings a new low in education

Fuck off, Vegan scum.

kek

Good goy.

Why would you even want to though?

I can barely stomach even one or two cookies. It's pure sugar and empty calories and they aren't even that good.

Arby's is now the official fast food restaurant of Sup Forums
KEK HAS SPOKEN

>Diet Coke
Kys

Fuck off with subway. I ordered a tuna sandwich and all i got was some creamy fishy crap with barely any tuna on it. Never went there again. Going to the local sandwicheria where they put a WHOLE FUCKING CAN OF TUNA on my fucking tuna sandwich, like it should be.

I don't know if subways is just shit here in germoney, or if it is shit in general. If the latter is the case, i have no idea why those turd burglars are even a thing, to be honest.

clearly says they are fresh roma tomatoes, the red color tomatoes is just for you stupid sandwich artists, you are easily confused.

Any in Texas? I would like to eat there.

>green tomatoes

I agree. I remember sitting in class reading 1984 and Voltaire thinking how stupid my peers were. Then the millennial Marxists started popping up.

I knew they were stupid and it is the fault of the education system. It's absolutely shit-tier here.

My generation is absolutely braindead and there is no fixing them.

Because you're a stoned teenager working at subway. Or poo in loo

Publix deli is the patrician sandwich choice. But Quiznos has always been ok for a fast food type thing. Miles better than Subway.

I love Arby's meat mountain with arby's sauce.

thats a rare pepe you got there buddy

nope, they're just a small brand in southern california unfortunately, and they're going under right now too. One closes about every six months

Wtf is publix? Sounds like a soup kitchen

you forgot to mention the human hair that is used in bread

The finest Supermarket known to man.

What color should they be?

These were supposed to be Roma tomatoes when we ordered them. But subway does'nt call them Roma like everybody else. Thats why I thought it was strange, and of course they suck too.

Planet sub is really good

t. subway shill cuck

Bump

>muh GMOs
Fuck off hippy faggot

>fruit, nuts, seeds
>raw veggies

this is the best 'low test beta' diet i've ever seen. i utterly pity you.

>military bought into the meme that their fast food is "healthier'
>subway is now omnipresent on military bases
>sometimes it's the only decent option

Shit sucks but at least it ain't mcdonalds. However recently I've been trying to get more /fit/ and /ck/ so I went grocery shopping.

god damn!! these are actual rares holy fuck, top thanks dude for sharing.

fuck publix. heb is the king of grocery stores. source: texan stuck in florida for work

I could never respect anyone that went to Subway, it was never good. If that's the only way you can get hoagies outside of Philly then just eat something else.

You have to go back.

>rip quiznos
They all moved away, fortunately I've discovered Wawa which is pretty much the spiritual successor to Quiznos. Wish my area would get another Sonic more than anything though

Does that mean I really need to garden and grow my own veggies, leaf?

I won't be able to afford a house with land for a garden for another year ;_;

Time is money so that's not true.

>sodium is bad
kys

i dont claim subway is healthy, but there ARE different coloured tomatoes, they occur naturally, namely yellow coloured ones.

>thinking that tinkering with genetic modification IN FOOD is a wise idea until you've tested the shit out of it
My disgust sensitivity is too high to accept your liberal openness.
Conscientiousness for the WIN.

Jimmy Johns is good. But expensive.

Do the math man. Both the money and the minutes you spend on fast food vs preparing your own food.

>driving to the fast food
>ordering
>waiting for preparation
>the cost
>driving back

vs
>buying food at store
>prepping at home
>bringing it with you so you don't have to drive to buy it

Fast food is a poverty trap, like lotto tickets and alcoholism.

tomatoes are gross. fuck tomatoes and fuck ketchup too.

salsa is ok though.

youre american, so you havent had euro tomatoes probably. the climate makes them MUCH better in eu, much sweeter.

taco bell rgular tacos

Store bought tomatoes are garbage to be sure.
But grow your OWN tomatoes, oh my.
You simply must. So juicy. Did you know tomatoes actually have flavor??? It's exquisite. Not for the lower classes.

when i did it i couldn't tell the difference between home grown and store bought that have been left out to ripen a bit more

climate matters A LOT.

Only Pakis run Subway outlets here. Fortunately, the brand is dying a slow death.

I'm not connoisseur man. I just go by what my (pleb) taste buds tell me.

Nothing beats home grown eaten fresh.

Get off Sup Forums dad

You do realize that tomatoes are just selectively bred nightshade plants, right?

Humans have been modifying food since we abandoned hunting and gathering. Domestication of wild species is integral to the practice of agriculture.

Port of Subs > Subgay

how about their bullshit "bogo" deals? it's not really bogo if the markup is 100% higher than other stores.by that logic every day is bogo day at wal-mart. i've asked co-workers about this and the only response i get is "it's a floridian thing...i don't mind paying more to shop at publix even if it doesn't make sense. besides they have great customer service." fuck high prices and customer service........give me low prices and self checkout over that any day of the week.

I don't get the significance of this pic. Whats it mean?