eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I1_Y-DNA.shtml
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>both

Does that make me extra European?

I dont get this shit

I is most European . can't argue about that

but G's been there before R,

so, we Georgies (and many south italians, bulgarians and sardinians) are the oldest Euros (in one sense)

Yes, they split off from each other 20,000 years ago, and they manifest themselves in you once again

Welcome Home, True European

We must drive away these dirt desert savages

Our ancestors just fucked around a lot somewhere in Caucasus.
I couldn't care less.

that looks way too uniform according to present borders to be believable

What's not to get? R1b and R1a and J2a and J2b come from middle eastern farmers that invaded True Europeans' lands. These true Europeans were forced to the southern and northern extremes, in the Danube mountains and cold of Scandinavia

Likely just takes the majority haplogroup from each country

>R1b and R1a
>come from middle eastern farmers
literally nobody believes this anymore, especially since we've got like 3 R1bs from mesolithic Europe and about as much R1as from the same period as well in eastern Europe.

Moreover, early farmers were chiefly G2a and I2a, J2 was a later invasion that mostly affected southeast Europe

Just don't let Nigger Y haplogroups in study:
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/7f96/50ed07fb419fc6b2a0de80417ae12e5bcc82.pdf

Aren't true europeans the Neanderthals?

>implying mesolithic Europeans = True Europeans

They died out, so no.

I1 here, can someone explain what happened that I1 ended up in Scandinavia while I2 is in the Balkans and Sardinia? My understanding is "I" groups came out of northern Asia and went to Scandinavia. Are the I2s emigrants from there later on or did they split before entering Europe? How did they end up in the Balkans but also Sardinia?

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I1_Y-DNA.shtml

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtml

look under "origins and history"

>not R1b-U198 (subclade of R1b-U106)
wew lad (You) !!!

(I1, I2, R1a, and all other R1b a shit!)

pic kinda related

I see, very thorough, thanks

>bcla
wow, you picked the most cucked regions, good job.

Can't wait for them to destroy Europe once again and then migrate to other nations so we can retake what's rightfully ours.

I have no idea which one I am.

Take a DNA test; if you're blonde there's a good chance you're I1, if you're dark or swarthy, prolly R1 or J

This is fucking stupid. It just shows the most common marker, in many of the countries it doesn't even make up a majority of people. And just the marker tells you very little of your ancestry, there's a reason it's not used for much more than estimating early human migrations.

>British empire
>Roman empire
>French empire
>Spanish empire
Red are truly master race

I'm blonde and blue eyed, runs in the family. I have German on my Mom's side and Danish on my Dad's. English ancestors of mine were mostly Blonde and blue eyed too I believe on both sides.

Why isn't R-U106 European? I thought that was supposed to be proto-Germanic.

We I1 now

(Seriously though, he is. haplos only tell very distant male relation)