youtube.com/watch?v=hWUTZdo8VNE
discord.gg/7dpZh
youtube.com/watch?v=M786l6fpRx8
youtube.com/watch?v=QhstyHwFpS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they don't even use Kusanagi as the name
what a fucking embarrassment
also archive that shit

To be fair, the movie looked like a massive piece of shit unfaithful to its source, whitewashing entirely aside. Can anyone who actually paid money to go see it confirm this?

this piece of shit is out already?

NO ASIAN WOMAN LEAD NO BUY. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK WHITEWASHED ANIME LIVEACTION FILMS

Look up Chris stuckmans review he said it was extremely close to the original
World and even improves on some aspects of the original series he's a huge fan of the original and said it was the closest movie adaption he's seen

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
No
>FUCK ... ANIME LIVEACTION FILMS
Yes

Light Yagami is Light Turner now.

Isn't Motoko a cyborg with a completely artificial body?

Really makes me think

>americans in charge of cultural understanding

Also, there are actually a lot really good japanese actors other than Watanabe Ken who speak english.

trailer alone proves that you are full of shit
>lets throw in main bad guy from season two of anime series
>lets throw in cyborg killer geisha from Innocence
>hey lets ignore key point of original film with Motoko's identity crysis and make her unique which wasnt even the point.

L IS BLACK

MOVIE ADAPTATION IS UNFAITHFUL TO SOURCE MATERIAL AND SUCKS ASS

NEWS AT 11

This wouldn't be an issue if all the jews were exterminated long time ago. The race baiting comes from them.

don't be a faggot SJW

Fuck you american, you are enabling them in the first place.

>THIS FILM IS RACIST
>WHERE DA BLACK LEAD WIMMIN AT?
>NO WHITEY
gets me everytime with these leftists

>when the racism hits you unexpectedly

this

I mean I haven't seen either in just going off the review and movie critics are circle jerk retards

THEN
WHY
DID
(((THEY)))
MAKE
IT

L as a nigger is far worse

Yeah, and part of her brain it seems. Nobody would engineer an artificial body to look like this slob jew.

This wouldn't be an issue if japs were all nuked until the whole island was glassed.

$

Exactly. These are the same cunts that shit themselves over La La Land, threatening to rise up if shitty 'Moonlight' didn't win. It's all about the nigger with them.

Saw it wait for blu ray

they had a chance to fix this, in OG anime she sees other women looking just like her because she uses a generic body, this deepens her identity crisis and is a theme through film

in this film this would work great since SJ is of average build, but scriptwriters decided to opt out for making her "unique design"

>(((GOLDBERG)))
>GOLD
>BERG

pol was right again!

>Let's just copy paste the entire anime movie

Her name is Katoko Kusanagi. It's central to the "twist" if it can even be called that.

Reminder that the original manga had a story about Mossad doing Mossad things in Japan.

>liberal degeneracy?

What about conservative degeneracy?

Fuck off, mutt. Nips are a whole lot better than you.

listen here you fucking leaf
they could have mixed anything they wanted as long as it was coherent whole, it isnt, they bring up and drop themes at will while fucking everything up along the way. heard of Chekovs gun?

Stuckman is sometimes wrong though. Still, him saying it's good makes me more likely to see it.

>The result is a setting that’s constantly distracting as you wonder not only how far into the future "Ghost in the Shell" is supposed to be, but what exactly happened to reduce Japanese people to a minority in their own country (a country that is currently so homogeneous that its population is currently 98.5% Japanese).

For some spoilers: the major was a Japanese girl taken from the slums by the big bad and put in an entirely artificial body with her memories altered to think she arrived on a refugee boat that was blown up by terrorists. The truth gets outed, but not because refugee boats are at all unusual arriving in Japan or there were any inconsistencies in that story. We also see a few women in burkas in the background to ram home the point, but's not hard to work out what happened to make Japan a multicultural utopia in the film's logic.

FUCK NIGGERS ON MY RADIO 24/7 FUCK YOU CAPS LOCK NIGGER FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

You realize they didn't make this film for fans right? They wouldn't make shit in the box office if they did. Movies are about money, this movie was made to bring in general audiences. Quit complaining and just watch the cartoons.

>no archive link
OP is shilling his own article.

Yeah I think he's pretty reliable but I mean movie criticism is almost entirely based on opinion

So funny, the movie will suck for reasons entirely unrelated to race or whatever, just tons of dissatisfied nerds. But everyone will think the hate is all about race and whitewashing.

This wouldn't have been an issue if Finland was completely wiped out by the USSR during ww2.

sigh. what a piece of shit world we live in.

The white female isn't immune anymore for the race obsessed left.

They're going to be treated the same as white males very very soon.

>in this film this would work great since SJ is of average build
I suppose that's a good point. I'd still find a super athletic, fit kusanagi a lot more convincing, though. Granted, I think adapting anime to film is silly.

It'll get worse before it gets better.

figures that a goddamned Jew wrote this article

you do realize that this film is shit that ignores all major story points of original source material and grabs only the visual cues?
>motoko jumping from building and going invisible
>fight in the river
>geisha robot
and so on, it ignores fact that GitS takes place after World War 4, japanese society is split in half, elites won and world is run by a single currency, and a new cold war is being waged, but this time between alphabet agencies of the countries involved.

Good. I hope that movie flops so that Akira doesn't get made.

read it's shit because it's political incorrect and not philosophical, because they excpected something other. guess the movie isn't that bad

But the major was white in the manga, she's hidden inside a heavily modified literal sexdoll

It's good to be reminded of just how mind-numbingly bad Hillary Clinton was.

>"abloo abloo durr durr i'm being internet bullied & can't sue ;_;"
>commie amerinigger supporting the soviets
Not a surprise. Like during the WW2 subhumans supported each other.

You nigger learn to archive that shit

sad times, la la land was actually decent

Scarlet Johanson is a talentless actress with the same stupid fucking blank expression in everything she's in. She used to be kind of cute, now she's just an annoying fucking stereotype of a "strong female with kung-fu" and on top of being a stereotype who can't act she's being over-exposed in every other movie that comes out.

I feel like the people talking shit about this movie haven't even seen it I haven't either but you weab faggot spergs are just saying shit based off of the trailer, which is always filled with the main action cuts anyways

This. I really hope they never make Akira live action. Imagine it being done today by hollywood:

>Tetsuo is played by some black kid
>Kaneda is played by Michael Cera
>movie would be based in New York
>climax would be based in Yankee's Stadium and the statue of liberty would be destroyed like in every other exploding city cliche
>bike scene would be sponsored by Dominos
>benjamin button espers would all be teenage girls or some shit
>Tetsuo's girlfriend would be a blonde girl (cuz Tetsuo would be black)
>token Japanese side character
>Horrible green screen everywhere

>film based in the future
>white people still exist

It's definitely white supremacist!

To be honest it looks fucking awful anyway, I saw the commercial Sunday and thought the CGI looked amateur as fuck.

How much for sucky sucky? I've got $5

nuanced racism is best racism

I don't have to be an SJW to know this movie from the trailer alone looked like ass, and that ScarJo can't act for shit.

>sisterhood of the world

I can't make a jerk off motion quick enough without breaking my wrist

Whats really great is that faggot liberal weeaboos will whine about Light being white and not Asian but they wont make a peep on L being black instead of Asian
Really makes you think

The movie is good. As good as Hollywood will ever get for adapting a classic anime.

Remember that time Paul Muni played a Chinese peasant?

Foster Farms does.

Yeah, but let's put a Black as James Bong, sure.

Besides the faggot anime shit they kept in the movie, it looks like a good action flick.

But unrealitsic shit like that nigger with the big eyes is FUCKING STUPID AND YOU FUCKING WEEBS NEED TO BE SLAPPED FOR STUPID NIGGER SHIT LIKE THAT

That's where you're wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWUTZdo8VNE

You only need to see the trailer and hear them say she's "The first of her kind" to instantly know they shit the bed and we're going to butcher it.

L's actor was miscast of the century. Even people who aren't racist have to admit it's off-putting. It's way worse than a black man being the Flaming Torch in Fant4stic. But going from Light Yagami to Light Turner is retarded too.

discord.gg/7dpZh

Like I care about yet another OMG RACISM story

I mean, what next? A Hollywood live-action adaptation of Fullmetal Alchemist, only Edward is nonbinary?

The movie is terrible for a multitude of reasons, but claiming it's offensive for "white-washing" in a setting where customized cybernetic bodies exist t(hat eliminate the idea of race entirely) is just fucking stupid.

Once again it proves that anyone seeing or talking about this stupid fucking movie has no idea about the source materials.

Sounds better than a fucking Anime. And obviously we'd call that shitstorm name Tetsuo whatever that means into a nice English name like Terry. Kaneda would become Canada, which would be a nickname because the guy would be from Toronto, which is near New York. Token Japanese character would actually be played by Korean actor/actress.

PG-13...

...gay

Actually, I do. I want them to go overboard so much that the word loses all meaning with normies. "Bwaaaaah! I don't like this movie that has a WHITE character in it!" "Bwaaaaaah! This meanie cop dared to kill my criminal son!" "Bwaaaaaaaaah!!! A WHITE president!?!? I'll not have it!!!" Let me live until the day America rises, burns the race card and whispers "No more."

What? GITS doesn't have any SJW bullshit in it. It's a weird movie and corporate demanded a popular attractive women should play in it.

No I don't because I'm not autistic and I can appreciate something well done even if there's a few things that are not perfect

Scarlet johansen is a terrible actress, but I actually think this is good casting. Mokoto is so lifeless and emotionless johansen will play her wonderfully

Is hollywood trying to make a fool of nip's nerd culture now?

>'Ghost in the Shell' is racist in unexpected ways

Jew controlled media pushing their "White guilt" agenda.

Yawwwwn.

Is it still working for you, Comrade Goldstein?

this bitches profile is just awful to look at. she is hideous

Haim (((SABAN)))

Ehhhhh considering the original was a classic I'll pass, I'm sure to be disappointed.

Not every whitewashed film can be "The Mummy"

>Ghost in the Shell is Hollywood colonization, says CBC's Eli Glasner. This remake takes another culture's story, removes the depth and fills the cast with Caucasian stars, including a wooden Scarlett Johansson

>Directed by a jew
>Lead role is jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=M786l6fpRx8

In the original, hacking overlaps with sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhstyHwFpS0

(I'm going to be brutally honest when I say Power Rangers actually wasn't that bad though)

I don't care it was racist, nothing can ever come close to the original Ghost in the Shell.

Motoko gets to fight the spidertank at the end?

>have a friend who is an aboriginal actor
>posts the usual identity politics garbage
>even hes sick of seeing the shitty clickbait articles posted by buzzfeed in regards to the "whitewashing" in this movie

Yes.

... the quote makes perfect sense. John trump was a physicist, he opens with an appeal to charecter, "I understand nuclear energy, John Trump himself taught me

He then states the issue with nuclear power "nuclear energy and nuclear weapons are about the same thing and to allow a state to do one but not the other is nonsensical

Three he closes with the clear threat of Iran, why Iran cannot be trusted and why the Iranians are a threat.

Maybe liberals are too retarded to look up who his uncle is. Maybe that explains it. But I sincerely can't believe there are people that read this and don't understand it.

Most quotes are paraphrased, (every quote you've ever seen with an ellipsis, or the word sic) if anything this is a clear example of the liberal bias in that in order to make him appear stupid the liberals won't even paraphrase his quote.

I can't fathom the cognitive dissonance that truly goes into finding this quote and dismissing it.

>>Directed by a jew
>>Lead role is jewish

Also the person complaining about it is a jew

saw it in IMAX and enjoyed it

Weebs are just triggered that they removed some of the 2deep4u shit because most Americans wouldnt understand/appreciate it. (pro-tip, you've already seen the anime. the only people who're missing out DO NOT CARE)
They did a Great job re-creating the world and thats all i wanted to see.