I need some data to redpill my friends on the Jewish conspiracy

I need some data to redpill my friends on the Jewish conspiracy.
I give them statistics about how many Jews or CEOs but they just pass it off as them being hardworking and of high IQ. Please help

Your friends are probably much smarter than you and have already decided that nothing you say should be considered.

they think communism can work

One day, we'll deport these people back to their paradise of Venezuela.

Congratulations on the being the loser of your social group. Everyone needs one around.

>Sup Forums
>research and information

If you want to redpill bluepills, dude, you need to really be willing to buckle down and learn this shit yourself. You need to be able to have them back you against the wall, and you can still name names, cite sources, and the whole shabang.

Possible shills

Ask evil dogger.

le jewish communism theme

>Jews or CEOs but they just pass it off as them being hardworking and of high IQ

They are both. But there is a correlation between Ashkenazi peoples and mental illness. Also, muh inheritance.

Go away Evil Dogger

Give them the quick rundown, user.

It's handler error. Not evil doggo.

Bump, btw.

Since I'm in a good mood, I'll help to the best of my abilities.

Here is some advice on redpilling them, though.
Don't do it so quickly and suddenly. Start from the basics, no matter how ignorant they will be.

Start with the small sprinkles of conservative thought, make them change their opinion little, and then turn them to bigger and bigger redpills. You can't just show a libtard some infographs and expect them to believe it. Pinpoint their weaknesses and etc, start small. Start with the small redpilled guys that may cater to them, and boom, over time, show them HistoryTruths, once they're on the right-wing spectrum.

By the way, don't be mean to them. Raise your hand in peace, with a smile, treat them as your own folk, as they (I guess) are, like children. Don't be rash and disrespectful, but extend your arm in brotherhood, hoping they join you in the journey of rebuilding the Reich. But make sure they don't bite your hand.

ITT: a lot of outright false quotes, bad data, and other lies to make losers feel like it isn't their fault that they're bad at life.

If jews are just hardworking and high IQ, then white privilege doesn't exist.

I used to work in Miami beach and the jews I had to interact with were the rudest people I've ever encountered. Extremely entitled, blatant liars, starting fights and acting like victims, pushing kids, spitting on people... just horrible humans.