I know how to fix Chicago

WE ARM THE MODERATE BLACKS TO FIGHT THE EXTREMIST BLACKS.

Other urls found in this thread:

officialblackgunsmatter.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not, whats the worst that could happen?

well done on those digits and well done on that post, that was legitimately hilarious in all veracity my kinsman

Go away Obongo

Or invest in after school programs

This is very funny and I'm surprised that I haven't seen this said on here before.

gibbs me guns ni66a

Sell guns everywhere to increase the nigger death rate.

>bridgeview on the map
>not Oak Lawn

find yourself a new map

Okay okay wait, just hear me out a minute: what if we had some sort of no-fly zone in the area? Then we could drone-strike citizens at will! What were we doing again?

Because that worked so well in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc. right?

this could be fun

>implying there's such a thing as a moderate black

>no chicago style hot dog

baka

genius sperm banks + encourage black women to use banks, or pay them to be sterilized, is the correct route to take.

Hey man this isn't /r9k

No telling if this is actual OC

what you need is an anti-gang gang
like antifa for blacks
start peaceful and recruit all over
then radicalize and arm them
???
profit

Seeing as the most powerful gang in Chicago is Islamic, I say go for it

are you retarded? its easier to find a gun than a parking spot in this meme city

/cpd/ threads would be so comfy

Or just hear me out here we wall off the city arm both sides and let them kill each other for drugs.

Waste of good sperm giving it to farm equipment.

can it be streamed on Sup Forums

Oh ya, the largest gang in Philadelphia is a nation of Islam syndicate also

Shure we make a web page and live stream it on the internet 24 hours a day for a fee of 19.99 a month. Half the proceeds go to paying off the national bebt liberals ran up.

John McCain, pls go.

All gangs and most liberal social movements have been infiltrated by Islam either on prison or by Muslim charity money. You get one guess why.

>officialblackgunsmatter. com/
That's also the way you could fix Mexico desu.

Fuck America and Israel.

ever heard of the sperminator? He's a jewish math professor who's been knocking up black women all over new york. He's doing good work.

I hope you get killed by a 2-meter mutant spider!

It already looks like this, but is missing the empty lots.

Fuck worse New Zealand

Nothing good ever came about by arming ill educated sub humans to fight other sub humans.
The solution is gentrification coupled with social and fiscal policies that dis-incentivize blacks from having kids. We keep their birth rates below replacement rate, and enact policies to further bring that number down, while simultaneously aiming to increase white birth rates.
Generation by generation crime rates lower, and the economy flourishes.

>Extremist Blacks

They're just degenerates

Cheap defective guns that don't fire when robbing store so they get shot by based poos

Guns are heavily restricted in these types of crime ridden neighborhoods. Why wouldn't we lessen these laws so that good citizens can get guns instead of just the shitty ones in gangs and whatnot? Isn't it usually the gun argument that more guns in the hands of law abiding citizens tends to mean less crime? Obviously shouldn't throw guns at them blindly but how about lessening the restrictive gun laws in these places?

This is DBZ looking shit

Repealing draconian gun control measures would have a net zero effect on this area. Criminals already have guns. The overwhelming majority of black crime is a criminal targeting another criminal, either directly, or by pure chance because so many of them are prior felons, or on the run from the law currently.
We don't have statistically significant rates of non criminal elements clashing with gangs. Though these events do happen they're the statistical minority of occurrences.

The only way to solve this issue is physical removal. Put them in prison so they can't commit crime on the street. Let them kill each other, ensure they're breeding at too low of a rate to keep a stable population, and little by little push them out of the city by raising prices through gentrification. We know exactly what caused this scenario to materialize. The cure is the exact opposite measure of the cause.

Bringing blacks into an area ruins it, and drives away whites.
Bringing whites into an area recovers it, and drives away blacks.

Everyone knows how to fix Chicago.

>Round up the niggers
>deport them to extermination camps
>bulldoze their ghettos
>build single family homes for sale or rent only to white Christian families of one man, one woman, and at least two healthy children

They just refuse to do it.

>and little by little push them out of the city by raising prices through gentrification.
If you push them from one area then where will they go? Will this not just spread them elsewhere?

On the short term they will relocate, yes. However the long term trend will be the net decline of the black population.

If we passed one law, one single law, we could effectively ensure that the black population in the US would trend to 30 million within a decade. If multiple felons were castrated we'd long term destroy the black population in the US. If immigration from Africa were to be halted their numbers would never rebound.

Why do we import anybody other than some white South Africans from there?

Because of Hart-Celler.

I always thought namekians look like niggers.

Audible kek

I only like Boystown

Long term, I expect African migration to increase because of the birth rates over there.

very clever

>tear down the hoods
>they run around homeless
>build the hood on the border of chicago
>NEW BARRACKS FOR CHICAGO.
>NO ONE GETS IN, NO ONE GETS OUT.
>NIGGAS GO TO THE SUBURBS
>CITY IS FINALLY FREE
>then you round all the niggas up
^ how to fix chicago ^

The race war starts in Hyde Park

OPERATION ELDEST SON II WHEN