Is there a worse mayor in the US right now than this cuck?

Is there a worse mayor in the US right now than this cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GXMnlIjJtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ugly nigger family

HAHAHAHA

nice legacy you wop fuck

hopefully he gets voted out in november so he can go do nothing in an other city, maybe boston if we're lucky

>wop
>De Blasio was born Warren Wilhelm Jr., in the borough of Manhattan. He is the third son of Maria (née de Blasio) and Warren Wilhelm.[1][11] His father was of German ancestry
He used the wop for political points.

he's only 1/4 wop.

Robert De Niro is also only 1/4 wop, and he also decided to marry a basketball american and produce niglets. Is this supposed to be a rule for all 1/4 wops?

I'm just hoping we get a Republican if he gets voted out, the only two recent mayors who have actually done shit here about crime were Republicans.

yes, I was at the st patricks day parade a few weeks ago and as he passed I heard a few people yell out "fuck you de blasio"

ugliest son I have ever seen. poor guy.

How many mayors can you name off the top of your head?

Wasn't his son in some ad shilling for Hillary? His daughter is also a drug-using "depressed" degenerate.

Yeah ducking greg Stanton Phoenix Az

Despite a booming econemy and 300 people moving to the city a day every major office opening has gone to nearby suburbs and chase just announced they are moving jobs out of the downtown

In 5 years all Greg Stanton has done is build a community garden, allow nimbys to ruin good downtown projects, let homeless run rampant, draw up fancy plans for a light rail line into the only black neighborhood in Arizona, and now spend 2 million dollars opening up an office in Hermosillo Mexico to get Mexico to move jobs into the us.

What did that result in? A label factory employing like 6 people

Stanton is a fuckig retard I wish he would die

Of New York?
Koch, Dinkins, Bloomberg, Giuliani, DeBlasio

Mayor McCheese

Freedom Republican caucus is the future of republican. Watch this film youtube.com/watch?v=-GXMnlIjJtY

What the fuck are liches up to now?

I know this feel all too well, been in NYC my whole life.

We need some of of signal to find each other.
I'm the fat guy in sweatpants covered in food that stares at you, hit me up.

its really not that bad unless you live in the bronx, manhattan, parts of queens and all of north brooklyn

maybe rom from chicago

Birmingham Alabama

America - it isn't that bad.