HOLY SHIT IS HE OKAY????

HOLY SHIT

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39461869

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Zgp0K7M3s

youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_os8DaHZc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mUfOs-CTCw
thehill.com/policy/finance/326656-trump-set-to-sign-executive-orders-on-trade-abuses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's gone, it's too late.

Trump can't read

I'm really feeling sorry for him almost even though he committed treason.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mUfOs-CTCw

Boss Nigger was too smart.

It was always too late.

Alzheimer's

Fuck I think it's almost over.

maybe he just really needed to take a shit

That's what fucking his diaper is for leaf.

His alleged diet has always concerned me.

Remember anons: you should be taking a yuge shit in the morning, and then a second yuge one in the afternoon, right on schedule. If not then you need to read the fucking sticky.

WHERE WILL YOU BE WHEN DIARRHEA STRIKES

>WHEN YOU'RE SLIDING IN TO FIRST
>AND YOU FEEL SOMETHING BURST
DIARRHEA
DIARRHEA

Screen-cap Now

The Donald's cabinet might have to exercise their rights under the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, specifically Article II Section IV.

25th Amendment
Article II Section IV reads: “Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.”

Guys, I think this is the end of Donald Drumpf. Celebration time, amirite?

Don't count him out. Trump is always great with last minute comebacks. He's a blessed man.

he almost seems to be as lucky as the Bush Clan.

He has autism, just like his kids and tillerson

leftists are terrible at shitposting. you all need to do some serious buckling down.

he hasn't lived this way of life like a 20-year legislator who becomes president would. The attention, playing the politics, pretending to like people on a personal level.

As long as it was adoring crowds at rallies, he was great. But getting up and working every day told him right away he was in trouble. That alone would've beat him down eventually. But the Russian thing coming to light is maybe leading to an implosion.

Very soon the conversation may turn exclusively to whether Pence is safe.

As a rural and suburban Drumpf supporter this really concerns me, it's been fun guys but really we can't let him get the Konami codes.

Inb4 HE was the one with a Chronic Illness and reality will implode from the irony

What if I have Crohn's?

>fucking his diaper

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh shit, I need more "Trump is completely fucked" memes.

That means you're a good goyim to pay shekels into the Jewcare system without ever being healed. Remember: it's illegal to not do what your rabbi tells you.

((Laughs in Jew))

It means you are part jewish like me. I bet you are thin and pale and good with money.

I seriously think it was this.

Hail Lord Pence, beloved of the Jews!

What group needs Trump gone? Take a fucking guess? With Trump kill the cabinet will be replace with Judeophiles.

Pence is going to make liberals cry more than Trump. Pence isn't nearly as shocking and flamboyant enough for them to attack him over things. Hopefully he knew nothing of the coverup.

hitlertremorparkinsons.webm

FUCK

I'm actually pretty indifferent to Donald but i loved seeing the left lose their minds

>I don't think i could stand the smug shit they spew if Trump actually does get caught/impeached/whatever

This looks terrible

That's a little too real for me. I have blonde hair and green eyes though, I couldn't be part jewish, r-right?

Here Trump, have some of this

Get a DNA test, kike. It's the only way to be sure, and you may end up on the winning side.

Kikery is fine if you are one. Say hi to Anne Frank for me when the reckoning comes.

>all the cucks in this thread

lol, stay mad

Have no come back to obvious failures. Call posters cucks.

>Its the Sup Forums version of being black and calling anyone who disagrees with you a racist.

Ahahahaha! Investigation showed Russia's cucking of bernie so I guess the media needs to shift to Trump is senile.

Aaahahaha, sage to you paid shills

Checked the kek out!

p.s.
Drumpf is a jew.

No impeachment
Article II Section IV is happening

I have got to say that I am thoroughly disappointed by the Plebbitards in this thread trying to be funny. You guys even admitted complete online defeat after the election but your attempts at memes and genuine Sup Forums humor are so obvious they stick out like a nigger in a bank.

I was genuinely looking forward to some effort by your part but it seems to me that the vast amount of contempt you still have greatly overshadows your senses of humor. Good luck during the next at least 4 years. You guys suck at being appealing.

Trumpcucks like you give the right a bad name.
Seriously attacking people who essentially agree with you more or less with other things (we all frequent this site for a reason) and accusing of being something they hate because they don't agree with your God Emperor who isn't even really a fucking conservative in the first place is the most cancer shit to ever happen to this god forsaken site. It literally makes me shake Im so angry about it.

Fuck you and all the other degenerate low IQ trumpfags.

My brother was redpilled after he was falsely diagnosed with Crohn's by a Dr. (((Stein))).

Don't fuck with me. It could just aswell be a german thing, right?

We have the documents.

Fuck Drumpberg.

>the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office
>happening
>soon

what else ya got in that CIA meme folder?

YOU STILL NEED PAY YOUR DENBITS

I've gotten 3 different opinions, all say I have it. That was a around 10 years ago and I've already had surgery. Plus you can kinda tell that you have it, the weight loss is a major giveaway.

>Used to just being able to state what you want happened and it gets done
>Now forced to sign inane bullshit for every little thing
Not really surprised.

>he isn't even a (((conservative))) in the first place!

lol fuck off kike

>that shitty russian hat meme

wew

>says the cuck who comes here just to shitpost

Looks like he left to sign the papers in a different room. Fuck the media.

>WHEN YOU'RE CLIBMIN' UP A LADDER
>AND YOU FEEL A SUDDEN SPLATTER
DIARRHEA
DIARRHEA

>WHEN YOU'RE BEING PRESIDENTIAL
>BUT YOUR ASS IS DOING PRETZELS
DIARRHEA
DIARRHEA

I'll send a regular supply of refugees your way. That has to suffice

This picture always makes me laugh because the attempt to mark Trump as an actual Jew stems from the fact that one of his family names can also be used by Jews as well.

Hey stupid, Shaquille O'Neal isn't Irish and there are plenty of Jews with the last name Hess. Guess who else has that last name?

Maybe Pence talked him into getting Taco Bell for breakfast.

>When you sliding into home
>And feel something foam
DIARRHEA
DIARRHEA

Literally all of his kids married jews.

Fuck off JIDF shill.

I've been trained in all of your tricks

Damn i thought it would be like the press made him so mad he just got angry and stormed out turns out he just forgot....

>the weak should fear the strong

Clearly doesn't care about any of this stuff, it's all for show. He tries to do as little as possible and get back to playing golf or having other people jerk him off.

That NBC report...I read that and was left feeling like it was an incomplete news story. It reads more like a write up of a press release. Theres no actual reporting. Did anyone leave out the parts where the reporter asks about legalities and precedent or even if active sabotaging of the new administration is a stain on Obamas record? Nothing. Not a response from the Trump team, or anything. Ive never been so utterly let down by the MSM as I have over the last few years. I swear it reads like a guy took notes and wrote it up as verbatim as possible with...like a court stenographer or something...a mouthpiece.

No, it's obvious to anyone who pays attention that he has fucking dementia. This is just another piece of evidence. This entire event he walked out of was to sign it in front of the press. And he just...forgets to sign it and walks out, confusing the shit out of everyone in the room.

Just listen to him talk today vs in the 90s. It's a stark difference.

He talks about the same things sorta but he's...so disjointed, disorganized, and forgetful in the way he talks now compared to then.

IDK who cares about the ((media)) especially since it's speculation.

It just happened around the same time so I put it together seemed like a hail mary connection but it made me laugh.

Woah you had surgery? Thank god mine is manageable with mesalamine. I'm a medicaid leach though, so it took almost a year to get in to see a GI, during which I was shitting 10 times a day.

>JIDF shill.
You faggots are worse than the Le Donald dipshits.
2 of his children married Kikes. Yunaska Trump isn't one. And he's still got that one bimbo daughter who isn't married and his youngest kid isn't either. Nice job being wrong.

there is no possible way Drumpf can be defended now. DRUMPF B T F O

LMFAO @ you thinking that's a defense.

I hear not all jews are bad though so I stand corrected.

The default option for the Jew is always to amputate the problem.

Of course the Jew screams like hell when it's his turn to be amputated. It causes all the peasants to leave their homes because of how the Jew will shriek. Only a wall can contain their wailing.

It got so bad I was down to ~100 pounds and constantly doubled over in pain, I am and was 6'2. I had a foot and a half intestinal resection, thankfully I haven't had the horrible pain ever since the surgery but I still lose a good chunk of weight randomly.

so no shit, he actually got up and left before signing something, what did he not sign?

This thread is 100% the same small group of posters from a subreddit called /r/esist who have promised to make as much anti trump propaganda as possible

I have light brown hair and bright blue eyes and I'm Jewish.

You're probably a kike.

Fuck America and Israel

Looks like he was excusing himself to go to the bathroom, watch his mouth when he responds to Pence.
Sounds fair tbqh:-)

It isn't a defense because I am not defending anything. I'm just letting you know the facts. Also, you are wrong about Jews. They need to go, and by go I mean go take showers with large canisters of delousing agent.

I'm going to give you a tip because I feel like being nice to someone for once. Stop using the @ symbol. It makes it obvious that you're a Plebbitor. Trust me, your posting habits, grammar, and pictures give you away.

Executive orders

The Shillbot needs a new config file

Jesus fuck, I thought my occasional stabbing abdominal pains were bad. I thought they only did surgeries for UC though

Did he just forget or did he not want to do it in front of the press?

On what though?
what was the order?

Kek. Must've got corrupted again

One of the signs of an early onset of dementia is not signing executive orders

This

He had diarrhea

thehill.com/policy/finance/326656-trump-set-to-sign-executive-orders-on-trade-abuses

So no official statement or explanation on why he walked?

kek, media. your ass is pretty far up there, huh?

He's an autist. That's why we love him.

I was on medication for year or so but it didn't work, they brought up surgery as a possibility pretty soon after I was diagnosed though. I'm unfamiliar with ulcerative colitis though, I was pretty out of it when they explained everything to me

it sounds like something i would do

Intresting.
I feel like this is an act of theater but im not sure what the aim is.

He's resigning his post before the end of April, this is a fact.

>"Isn't as shocking"
>"Shocking"
*Snickers*

What kind of meds? the initial stuff I was on (still on to keep me normal) wasn't effective, so he put me on prednisone for a couple of months

Also I should add that they've told me that 80% of people that have had surgery for crohn's end up having surgery multiple times in their lifetime, according to my doctor from way back when. Dunno if he was full of shit though.

Trump has dementia

DONALD TRUMP: The Final Season

Getting my popcorn ready. Between this and the final season of the Leftovers the next few months are going to be fun.

I have to double check but doesn't the constitution call for the removal of the entire administration after acts of treason?