Game Industry

Why does such a great country like United States keep losing its positions to Japanese game industry? Is there anyone left in US who could compete Hideo Kojima?
Well, you had one man, Gabe Newell, but apparently he wants asian to take over western gaming platforms.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bioware/status/843190432033005568
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at Bioware, look at Ubisoft.
In the west women are allowed to be part of the production team, and then women became the majority of the production team, and then all they do is shit out shit games. This doesn't happen in Japan, so they put out quality.

Japanese games don't need to be better, because dumbass weeb gamers will prefer them if they even feel Japanese.

You people care way too much about video games; it's probably why you're virgins with more Steam games than brain cells and money in the bank. Also that Kojima has an emo haircut in his 50s and it's hilarious. No wonder nip women aren't interested in fucking them anymore.

Because the nips are brutally honest about games being about escapism. Their own devs admit it. They NEED to escape their 16 hour workdays.

But in the west you're not allowed to show any sort of weakness, so developing with the goal of fantasy and escapism in mind is like a sin.

But Mister, you forgot that those people who you were bashing on are givung revenue to your government. But now since there are no good game creators left in the US you might lose a lot of money

>You people care way too much about video games

Just like normies care way too much about television shows and celebrities.

You're posting "le dumb nurd virgins" on Sup Forums of all places.

>Looks at NieR:Automata
>Looks at Mass Effect Andromeda

O looks, SJWs.

Because the west are retards hiring sluts like this

Bioware came out and said she wasn't the lead animator
twitter.com/bioware/status/843190432033005568

I'd welcome the Japs taking over the western gaming industry.

Its being tainted by left wing politics.

>bioware
ahahaahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahaha

Nier Automata is a MASSIVE red pill and a giant fuck you to western game design/story philosophy.

Good shit.

>great country like United States

How so? I'm on my second play through and while it's great I haven't noticed all that much redpill. I'm not saying there isn't but what did I miss?

That's a chop dickhead

Read the rest of the post

Investment from political organizations as well as a producers/developers simply having an agenda.
Japanese games are [usually] just games

>Why does such a great country like United States keep losing its positions to Japanese game industry?

because Feminist , SJW take over US game industry

nobody want to suck black cock
nigger worship american only

>In 2016, total movie tickets sold in America is still lower than in 2006. (1.32 billion last year, compared with 1.4 billion a decade ago)

Muh nigger send men to the moon

"hollywood" think they can fooling people
but even gook know that nazi von Braun was heart of NASA

with out nazi scientist , NASA is just corrupt bureaucracy

kojima has wife and better life than you.

When games are made to make money or to push an agenda instead of for the people who play it, no one who used to care cares anymore. It's real

WELL if BioWare said it then it MUST be true!