WE DETECTIVES NOW

This thread is for continuing the discussion on the possibility of the existence of a Boston serial killer.

pic related is a collection of some posts from the last thread.

some links:
cryptidantiquarian.wordpress.com/2016/02/20/bostons-mysterious-vanishing-men/

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1wrmfzHTMN25TnVqJkTHX00szpSM&ll=42.35617027217526,-71.10361938227538&z=13

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6254/web
youtu.be/2gfhVtKMw60
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
boston.cbslocal.com/2017/03/31/missing-man-celtics-game-michael-kelleher-td-garden/
universalhub.com/crime/index.html
bpdnews.com/crime-stoppers-text-a-tip-program/
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577199/pg1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let the man have some fun
We barely see serial killers nowadays

There was some negative reactions to some anons referencing the Smiley Face murders in the previous thread. However I think if we look at the characteristics of their victims and their own behaviour, we may see some similarities here.

pic related

Some of our theories so far range from the suppose killer being a cab driver, a closet homo, a woman, or maybe a mixture of the above? There could even be two.

bump, last thread was an interesting read

What would he use to bait someone into his car/van? Just because it's cold doesn't mean people hop into cars with strangers.

>The killer could be in this very thread

my guess is he's an attractive charming person and he's baiting gay guys.

can anyone find out if the victims are are known homosexuals or something?

Trans woman that's a cab driver during the day.
He kills people that aren't accepting.
Kek wills it.

Well, there's always a back-up from other countries.
But we must be cautious in regards to this, we'll never know.

How the fuck can OP get you guys to help with this, but I couldn't get you guys to help me look for a missing friend just the other day?

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD FOCUSED SPECIFICALLY ON THE BOSTON WINTER DROWNINGS

I think it could be more likely that its a female. Think of how easy it is for a man to let his guard down when confronted with a hot woman.

It could also be a female + man/men group. I doubt a single female could kill someone fairly instantly and then move their body without being seen.

Haven't any of you learned by now? It's always the jew

Did you find him? I can help you if not, though I seriously doubt there's much some user in a different country can do.

post that shit ITT as well

Or is it a couple? dude uses his wife to get someone to come close and tases them.

Female flirts with male, slips drug into his drink, coerces him away from party, is dragged into tantric satanic shit and murdered

Have the authorities checked for a smiley face on the back of a road sign anywhere near where the body was found?

holy shit. most women are predators though it'd take a special type of bitch and not only that but most female serial killer are a real fuckign weird bunch they wouldn't be an attractive women by any means.

It is someone acting alone.

How do you know that?

>Green Berets of the United States Army
Green Berets are not law enforcement whatsoever

Could be satanic, there's also the involvement of cinder blocks for that one guy.

wait i mean tot say women are very seldom predators.

also if its a women serial killers shes probably not very attractive.

Bumping.

Exactly. What interest would they gave in this? More to this than meets the eyes.

Boston Police scanner

I saw a thread a while ago, where a "serial killer" talked about how he hadn't been caught yet, but wanted someone, anyone to find a clue. Yeah it seemed like LARPing but as someone with a heavily psychotic history (for three years after quitting adderall) I caught on that it wasn't just that.

Anyway mods shut it down but I will post the serial killer archived thread here when I'm not on mobile and I see this thread next time. I know it's a long shot but who knows really.

a couple seems realistic.

these areas are generally dark with minimal foot traffic.

christopher columbus park is only lit with a few street lamps.

the Charles river path is very dark and has almost no traffic.

a large portion of downtown is just offices so nobody would hear a commotion.

the river way is separated with a busy road and screams from drunk college kids are normal.

another thought... it very likely could be someone posing as a drug dealer.

It's spooky how it seems like something is leading them astray. I don't know about the taxi theory bc a lot of them already have rides on the way.
The tinfoil hat side of me wonders if they were MK ultra victims. But maybe I've been watching too much about that lately.

>The victims are White and mainly German descent
I'm calling jew. Screencap this post.

It's a woman. All of them were found without their jackets.

Also each was found with lipstick on their face

>kissing Kate Barlow

They aren't even legally allowed to operate on US soil. Their skill set wouldn't be useful in pursuit of a serial killer either. The National Guard can legally operate on US soil, but once again, wouldn't be super effective at detective work.

What if it is a transvestron? You know there are all sorts of those nowadays

Missing 411 by David Paulides is the series that this picture summarizes. Not sure if he talks about the Smiley Face killer at all.

Holy shit 38 people? How many years?

this is cringe how can you even tell if a white person is of german descent. most white people in america have 'some' german in them. that means nothing its basically just another way of saying all the victims are whites.

get CIA retirees on the case to prove they're not evil conspirators plotting destruction?

NOT POLITICS
SAGE
FUCKIN KILL UR SELFS KIKES

t. Jew

>What is DNA and using a persons last name
My money is on some deranged kike getting off on killing White men. Especially since it happens around holidays. I'm sure they coincide with jew holidays so probably some ritual murder shit.

Who did these dead men vote for? Now it's politics nigger

stfu sven dont you have to go prep the bull?

Is it possible the killer used such a drug (devil's breath) to temporarily control them while they led them to the place of the murder?

this is something that should be looked into are all the victims white?

A leaf wrote a profile of the killer in the last thread.

youtu.be/2gfhVtKMw60

Police scanner mentioning the missing person

not all.

one was a kenyan.

they could have killed a few non whites to try to break the consistency up.

The person most likely thinks they're smarter than most people and isn't white or is a group of people

Police scanner

>White
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

>Let the man have some fun
>We barely see serial killer nowadays
lol. user you crazy bastard...

>my guess is he's an attractive charming person and he's baiting gay guys.
Shouldn't we be cheering this guy on?

Black killers can't usually do murderings hard to find out the responsable. Most part of the greatest serial killers in history was white, and absolutely smart.

We need someone autistic enough to search their facebooks and find out if they were fags or if they had anything in common.

He means white skin, not necessarily of the specific heritage you deem to be Aryan, you autistic cuck.

For the purpose of law enforcement, "white" is sufficient to describe most jews. If they look "super jewish" like that fucker in the video, sure, describe him as a hook-nosed birdkike.

Some of you people are really good at breaking things down with very little information, I'd have to ask why some of you aren't like, cops/detectives.

Guess rules and idiot bosses would indeed get in the way there though, so there's that.

If this thread dies and we don't try to figure this out. I will see you next winter when it happens again.

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/03/31/missing-man-celtics-game-michael-kelleher-td-garden/

>mfw Sup Forums starts catching serial killers

are any of the victims openly homosexual?

We won't get anywhere until somebody starts searching their facebooks for patterns

Not sure but many if not all seem to be if not closeted.

If they were closeted he could be trying to meet someone secretly. Which would explain why they always vanish without a trace.

Judging from the photos from the last 8 cases they all seem to have effeminate/innocent features.

What would her motives be? There are not many female serial killers right? Aside from pussy-ass ones like the nurses who fuck their patients up in the hospital.

I think we need to brainstorm a bunch of weird motives they could have aside from sexual. They disappear for a few days, right? What could they be doing in that time?

Ok he's having sex with them.

It's a bouncer. Or bartender but I'm guessing bouncer.

>one company employee may work security at multiple job locations
>trusted by drunk partygoers who get lost to "help them find their friends"
>once lured away can easily subdue using strength, taser, ect...
>won't raise alarm if carrying unconscious drunk at 2am through the city if doing so while wearing a shirt with "SECURITY" written across it

Did most missing folks going missing after the bars close for the night? Or after major sporting events? What companies provide security for these places? Do they have access to CCTV footage and the ability to delete it? Did the authorities interview security guards asking about what they saw? If they did the probably spoke to the guy and made him go dormant from the early 2000's period to his more recent spree.

Thats why I posted the video you goddamn mouth breathing sodomite. Jews can be White presenting and the fact it's German males being specifically targeted. Now go back to what ever hole you crawled out of.

go to bed, killer

Sup Forumstards, you are fucking genius.

I think that would be a little too obvious, a bouncer just up and following some guy. Also most bouncers/security guards are told not to leave where theyve been stationed

dude this is cringe shit how is someone going to see someoen and be like 'that dude is german' like seriously?

do you go through your day to day live classifying people by their heritage? most whites in america dont even look like whites in germany due to different genetics, diets, culture, etc. stop with this cringey idea.

A jewish serial killer sounds strange indeed, but as usual truth is stranger than fiction. Here are a few.
Nathaniel Bar-Jonah
Ed Gein
Joel Rifkin
Harold Shipman
Rodney Alcala
Herb Baumeister
Harvey Glatman
David Berkowitz
John Wayne Gacy
Albert DeSalvo
Charles Cohen
Jeffrey Dahmer
Peter Kudzinowski
Tillie Klimek
Henry Lee Lucas
Charles Schmid
Robert Shulman
Efren Saldivar
Leopold and Loeb
Randall Woodfield
Louis FineGeorge Sack
Alfred Leonard Cline
Louis Neu
Ralph Jerome Selz
Edward Simon Wein
Harvey Murray Glatman
Robert Zarinsky
James Koedatich
Ralph Nuss
Gloria Tannenbaum
Milton Niport
Bertram Greenberg
Joseph Kallinger
William Rothstein
Joseph Fischer
Brian Kevin Rosenfeld
Robert Durst
Steven Oken
Nathan Trupp
Charles Mark Cohen
Jeffrey Feltner
Philip Carl Jablonski
Edward Isadore Savitz
Robert Shulman
Eyal Shachar
Salomon Rosenbloom
Norman Parker
James Eric Gottfried
Andrei Chikatilo

Probably ghb, scopalamine is hard to come by

you're forgetting isreal keyes.

take a look at current boston stats

universalhub.com/crime/index.html

Doesn't have to follow him. Hell, doesn't even have to be working. Just has to have a way to get the victims to follow him willingly. Nobody else would even notice until the victims long gone and even then most other patrons would assume the victim was simply taken to the ER and may not even recognize them on the news when the "missing" notice come up.

I'm just saying, cabbies are common serial killers but people are nervous around cabbies. Plus some victims still had friends/relatives close by. They wouldn't repeatedly leave without them to drive off in a cab. More likely they'd look for their friends/family before leaving and that's where the abduction occurred.

>how is someone going to see someone and be like 'that dude is german.'
You're kidding right?

kek
it is true, first post is always best post

Bavarians aren't German

Jews are massively disproportionately over-represented in serial killers and assassins, but your list is very careless. Ed Gein was a Lutheran German Mid-Westerner and probably never met a Jew in his life until he got caught. You omit other Jews who are technically not serial killers, like Einhorn (who only killed one person, but retained her body in his bedroom for years), or the dungeon master class of pedophiles, who are not only excusively Jewish but illustrate continuity with an ancient tradition of slavery.

Even Germans aren't Germans anymore, Hans, but I thought Lederhosen was German, or is there another reason that people would call it 'German Lederhosen? '

Most areas where they were last seen are indeed dark, secluded etc. not where a drunk would wander, even if on a mission for drugs etc. none of them were really drug types either. Doesn't add up. (Drunk Bostonian, i know)

Timing is interesting. Not after game with huge crowds on agree, not after bars close and let out, timing checks out for expert killer.

Here's a way to tell BPD

bpdnews.com/crime-stoppers-text-a-tip-program/

I just texted them with the picture in he op, everyone should do this now

It's a Jewgle list, friendo, but thanks for the correction.

>guy goes to bar
>scopes out a young, attractive (to him) guy to talk to a girl
>drops some shit in his drink
>after it takes effect, he convinces guy to go outside without his coat (that bouncer called you a faggot! you can't let that slide! - hey wanna get some blow? my guys outside right now! let's go!)
>guy is outside now
>when the killer pulls up in his car the victim's inhibitions are lowered because of ghb/booze + he knows the killer from inside + he's vulnerable from being cold
>tazes him or simply let's him become disabled from the ghb
>quietly drives him to his lair, if he gets stopped "oh my bro is fucking hammered i'm just taking him home"
>sex dungeon
>disposes of the body after he's done

He's using drugs and psychological tricks to prey upon the victim's vulnerability. He probably gets turned on by taking advantage of vulnerable young men, a fetish.

If it was somehow possible to get the CCTV footage of the entrance to each of these bars on the night the victim's disappeared, I guarantee you would see the same guy at every single one and that would be your killer.

Mid 40's, balding, stylish clothes.

I have very old school long time family ties to BPD.. a cousins bro-in-law is a liaison btw BPD and FBI.. if you come up with anything ( I doubt it) I'll pass it along

back in July '02 I witnessed two arabic looking men video recording the Boston Financial District from an open air tour trolley as it drove along Atlantic ave.

I pulled over when they got out and called Area A BPD which was nearets I knew to the Marriot Aquarium where the trolley stopped. I stood two feet away from them as one made a call from a payphone.

BPD passed my call along to three different extensions till I hung up.

I never called back.

This was the guy I saw.

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577199/pg1

>>scopes out a young, attractive (to him) guy to talk to a girl

scopes out a young, attractive (to him) guy and waits for him to talk to a girl

NO ACCOMPLICE NEEDED

self-reply cause i'm a non-proofreading idiot

I don't know but nobody wears them except Bavarians

why no footage ever released? No transparency here.

They dint want to alert the public?

Families might stop sending their kids here for school.

Yes, it is all about maintaining the agenda here. But better to catch the perp?

What about timeline between CCTV of him outside of garden to phone ping at tremont/public garden? Add up for walking, or if by car...was it the über? A taxi? Autists needed to see what checks out.

Oh, Hans.

why do you think they wore that autistic cringe shit?

wrong, every little shitty village has different traditional clothing

a lot of them were college educated

Perhaps a female accomplice. Asks if he can help her somehow (maybe call her a cab, maybe she locked her keys in her car) then a male subdues him once they're out of view of people or cameras.

youtu.be/2gfhVtKMw60
link

Look into the Smiley Face Killer and the Trane company.

No this as nothing to do with that.

Look into and focus on details pertaining particularly to these Boston cases.