Replay fallout 3

>Replay fallout 3
>on mission "Tenpenny Tower"
>decide to take good path and let the ghouls integrate into respectable people's home
>return a few game weeks later and find out the ghouls killed all the normal people and took over everything they owned, and even stole their history, referring to the tower as "Roy Phillips Tower"
> mfw Bethesda warned us about what happens when two different cultures integrate

Cultures don't mix and meld, they war until one comes out on top and the other is destroyed

Guise I'm scared

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldonline.com/news/local/community/fort-mill-times/article123652599.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you should be.
56% and going down.

There's secretly at least one red pilled person working at Bethesda and it's fairly entertaining watching all the shit they get away with because everyone else is too incompetent to catch it.

That quest was too morally complex for 3 would've worked better in New Vegas.

Interplay and even Bethesda were/can be redpilled but they also are filled with Blue pills (Wolfenstein) , Honestly I think its either (((coincidence))) or someone did indeed place it in...

DONT.....go in the basement...

Best quest in 3 desu.

>"I TOLD you: Tenpenny won't allow Nigg- I mean Zombies in here"

kek not playing nv the best redpilled one in the series so far :)

btw fallout 4 can have redpills you just have to mod it to have redpills which kinda sucks :/

Anyone have the "around ghouls, don't be a fool" comic?

kek I did the same thing too, and when I saw they killed all the regular people, I went on a killing spree and committed genocide against the ghouls.

You sided with the ugly ghouls? Damn bro.

History will pan out the way it's meant to. Germany will be conquered and destroyed by Islam, that's an inevitability we have to accept.

The question is if the rest of the world will have a problem with this.

>I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children to. They're animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I hate them!

The important part is that you had to convince the residents to let the ghouls stay and while the tolerant ones agreed and died for it, the intolerant residents refused to stay and in turn survived.

The New Order was pretty fucking bluepilled, because even without the whole "we're NAZIS so we HATE EVERYONE HUEHUE", they really had a reason for hating Jews ; they were swindling all the good techs that could have propelled Humanity in the glorious golden age of the Aryan Reich, millenias prior.

Think about it : Da'at Yichud controlled the knowledge, yet didn't teach a single thing to the goyim. Of course not, let them find it out themselves.

They then chimp out when their tech is stolen and let the good goy Captain Meathhead Blasckoberg (because why would they use theirselves? Why would they *gasp* work to protect the lesser kabals of Jews and goys?) use it to tear down the evil Nazi Reich that brought peace, prosperity and the pinnacle of public efficiency to the world.

Getting killed by Totenkopf was the only good thing to have happened to our protagonist, because he didn't have to see his world fall into (((their))) hands yet.

I'd still take a feral ghoul over "nuke a town that ruins my view" tenpenny

I thought I was doing the right thing :(

>Extrapolating any meaningful message out of Bethesda's shit tier writing.

Thank you sir.

This always pissed me off so much.

Amazing

LUL

Megaton was degenerate.

There is another fun fact. Before the game released Bethesda had a YouTube video showing some gameplay. Like the first thing they showed is how to reverse pick pocket a grenade into the ghoul at tenpenny tower talk to the outdoor intercom.

To be fair, I learned my lesson and went on to become a slaver.
Ugly on the outside. Ugly on the in.

>0% human and never going up

The main attraction was a fucking prostitute bar and an atomic bomb

Almost Berlin and its suburbs pre-Hitler minus the millions of people.

Key word being "was".

Fucking based quads, checked

Kill the deadskins/zombies.

Checked
Don't forget the sheriff is a nog, the bartender is an Irish kike, and the shopkeeper is autistic

Are you stupid? Megaton was basically modern society. Dirty, degenerate, disease ridden pozzed up fags cum-swapping and doing drugs. They were like some fucked up combination of the shittiest shit from Lagos and the dumbass hippie liberal shit from Portland.

Tenpenny Tower was everything left that was pure. If you didn't live at Tenpenny you're a fucking faggot.

That and there's this pedophile walking around with his "daughter"

Kek, I had a blast nuking the place,and you can even find that "white" roach crawl out of there, showing herself for what she really is after the few megatons of energy blasted her lying skin away..

The plot would have been better if megaton wanted to nuke tenpenny tower.

Dem digits

Stay snug Assad

>The plot would have been better if megaton wanted to nuke tenpenny tower.

In the trash you go, untermensch

>New Vegas

>Morally Complex

Kill yourself Chris Avellone.

Does Fallout 4 have any redpilled missions?

I didn't nuke that shithole because I didn't want to kill that old guy who loves the Enclave and America.

Didn't that guy get like abducted or something?

He still willingly lives in a degenerate city.
Everyone in Megaton deserved it.

The Brotherhood questline.

I played fallout 4 up until you killed Kellogg. I also did a ton of side quests, idk I didn't like f4 all that much.

You can find him in a cell in Raven Rock. If you don't open his cell he winds up back in Megaton for some reason.

>Synths infiltrating in small numbers every infrastructure of Boston's wastelands
>Turning humans against humans
>Elder Maxson literally sees this just the way Hitler's see the commujews taking powers on every extreme of Germany's economical spectrum
>Decide to root out the evil and kill them all using extreme prejudice in a preemptive strike
How is that not redpilled?

A proud patriot will always be saved by his kin when in need, I guess.

>when cultures collide
Well, good thing we don't have a culture.

It isn't that great, but you do have "culture", Trayvon.

Fuck America and Israel..

>What is Roman heritage?
>What is British heritage?
>What is Patriotism and the American Dream?

>.2 shekles
good goy you're learning

There´s an audio in one of the houses in wich a tale of a squirrel is told, the squirrel lets another animal get into the tree own by the family, despite the advices of the elder squirrels telling him that the animal would destroy the tree, to wich the young squirrel answered that they had to help the poor animal.
When the night comes, a large animalgets to the tree and starts to kill everyone, the young squirrel confronts the animal he helped, and the animal responded that this creature was hunting him down, he couldn´t go to his own tree or else his family would be eaten, so he sacrificed the squirrel´s family instead.

That game is full of red-pills.

>MFW this audio is on Fallout 4, not 3

That's mean, and I'm not black.
Also, 'twas a joke.

I feel like the minute men are more based especially if you disobey Preston and blow the synths to hell. I wanted to kill Preston after Father, because he lost sight of the mission. But the fuck is essential

>'twas
Your life is a joke.

Glouious and true.

Stop being mean to me.

Stop breathing.

Lmao,never realized ghouls dindu nuffin

Nice

That's a threat, and I just reported you. Have fun getting v&.

>Implying the problems come from Israel and not this "Kingdom of Sion" crap
The Jews lost all right to these lands when the last Macchabee died. From then on, they should have been happy to even have a land to belong to.

Here, most on Sup Forums are for ethnostates and that accounts the semitic descendants as well. Problem is, they're threading on lands they don't belong on and they don't even have their full population in (since there's a fuckton of Jews abroad, we all know that here), meaning their "colonialism" is not even founded on the Casus Belli that is a war for new lands and to feed their people.

Jews are parasitic, greedy beings, working on globalist and ultranationalist fronts (meaning they're financing both sides, those fucking longnoses), that need to be put on a leash. They deserve to have a place to live in, but just barely; and since they're Jews, and bound by the Talmud to only belong to Israel, they need to get the fuck out of our countries, since they have no interest in preserving them.

>he didn't clear the ghouls out for violating the NAP (Tenpenny wants them off his property and ghoul response is that the tower is no one's property)

>he didn't kill every single ghoul he came across to cleanse the wasteland of subhumans
>he didn't turn Harkness over
>he didn't cleanse the degenerate vampire lair
>he didn't turn every dark skinned person he found in the waste into a slave
>he didn't convince Amata leaving the vault was a bad idea
>he didn't side with Eden and cleanse the wasteland of all subhumans
>he didn't side with Ashur in the Pitt
>he didn't nuke the Citadel and clear out the false brotherhood from the wastes
get out of my face

Nobody did...

what pissed me off about the whole thing is if you killed the leader, the one who lead the killings you somehow lose Karma.

But yes that is how you do subtle red pilling and I love it.

The Enclave is the only way to preserve not only the American way of life, but also the Occidental civilization.

Muties need to fucking die, they're just sterile monsters that'd die out without technlogy anyway.

Get fucked, we will own you when the fighting starts.

based double eight tells the truth.

Checked. Sieg heil

The Stormcloaks did nothing wrong.

You and all your other "white" friends?

They were deceived into partaking in controlled opposition.

Just Je...- Elves elving around, I guess.

Lmao that guy who submitted that tip to the FBI is such a sissy bitch

Kek

>t. Ahmed the "integrated" muslim mulatto

>slaving the dark skinned is a good idea
Fuck.
You.

It was the worst idea civilization ever had. We got them to pick some cottons and now our country is ruined by them.

It's just a meme.

>Louisiana
JUST

The brotherhood's basic philosophy is "we need to shoah all other races besides humans. Also technology."

This is a much better (and more accurate) portrayal than the BoS in Fallout 3 but barring that, Fallout 4 is a much worse game in every other aspect besides graphics and animation.

After Charelston is pushed into the sea, our lebensraum will demand one Carolina. A unified Carolina free of subhumans and hipsters

You know what, I just never fucking bothered Megaton was better

>America still has the optimism of the 1950s but hasn't colonized the solar system by 2077
>Have fusion but peak oil is a problem
>The only oil that exists in the entire world is in Alaska but somehow China has energy to invade Alaska and then nuke the USA
>Laser tech is a lot more advanced but for some reason the USA can't shoot down nukes
Personality I've never like the combination of 50s wackiness and supertech with 90s nihilism and alarmism, they go together like matter and anti-matter. If you dropped a Doc Smith hero in Fallout they'd fix the world in a couple weeks and then build a interstellar empire after personally breaking the jaw of every Zetan they meet.

Fight me IRL.

heraldonline.com/news/local/community/fort-mill-times/article123652599.html

It's already begun. You'll be living in North Cackalacky soon.

only once released. plus you can pretend paradise falls learns from past mistakes and neuters them. though I suppose you'd eventually get some faggot and their emancipation proclamation in the wastes eventually.

You just violated the NAP. Have fun getting MIRVed.

>dubs
Nice, nuke the faggots.

I've always wondered what happened to Europe after the nuclear exchange between China and USA

You're about 10 years late to the party my man

The premise falls apart if you examine it closely.

Even the whole lack of Nuclear winter is wrong, and the effects of radiation as well. I mean for christ's sake radiation isn't universally green.

A lot more people would survive then what Fallout depicts, and the environment wouldn't be as fucked with all the crazy mutant animals either.

It was at war with the Middle East before the nuclear holocaust

Yeah but somehow the institute's technology is 'bad' and needed to be destroyed even though it was humanity's last hope of recovery. It made no sense for an organization dedicated to preserving tech to blow up all the tech.

Also I helped the ghouls get into the tower peacefully once, all the residents had comments about how they would get used to them and they weren't that bad. I don't remember the humans being killed?

>this is just like my video games!

fuck off

fallout lore explains the mutated creatures though, they were the result of government experiments.

spot on about the rest though

BOS. The Enclave killed normies.

>44 people, a few acres and a gas station.
>It took 30 yeaars.
good job.

I think they just meant the fucked up android production.

>t. sweede

ai rimember nåttin

Only deathclaws.

The government didn't create Brahmins or Radstags.