I miss the meme war Sup Forums. :(

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12643749
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

an even greater meme war approaches and you must be ready for it

xD ;,( (;

What are you talking about, Meme war two is going on right now

Fuck Huma is just perfect I wish I could have saved her

seeing this picture I am once again forced to question whether both candidates were actually memes of respective youth camps or both camps were actually jewish puppets

go back to the donald faggot redditor

sage

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened

Notice how the guy on the left doesn't say anything.

That's because he doesn't exist and is just a figment of your imagination and is just an idealized projection of how you want to see yourself because you're too insecure about your own identity.

Pardon me, but did I happen to hear you cast slander in my direction? I’ll have you know I excelled in the field of Enigmatic Discernment, and I’ve been involved in numerous epic raids on various internet forums, and I have over 300 confirmed up votes. I am trained in ergodic engendering and I’m the top conferrer for many of the previously mentioned forums that I happen to frequent. I'll have you know that you do not pose so much as even the slightest threat to me. I do not care to trifle with such folly spewing from the likes of someone so far beneath my consideration, take note. Do you happen to think that you can casually make such remarks regarding my person over the Internet? Reconsider, plebeian. As we speak, I am analyzing the highest possible outcomes of how this situation could play out and your outlook is no better than grim, you boorish lout. The forthcoming castigation will make your half-baked aspersion look like the pathetic long winded ad hominem that it truly happens to be. Prepare to be defunct, cretin. I can tear apart any fallacy to its core, and I can prove you erroneous, and that’s just after my post lunch premeditation nap. Not only am I extensively trained in improvisational contestation, but I have access to the entire repertoire of the archived deepweb and I will use it to its full extent to extirpate your execrable existence off the face of the globe, you insignificant churl. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your petty “clever” remark was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your arrogant lingua. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the pittance, you deuced imbicile. I will lay waste all over you and you will drown in the mere awe of my mental faculty. The Final Battle has begun.

you blind?
this place is getting raided for like 3 days

>all this mindless psycho babble
fuck off reddit kike

sage

What are you talking about? Another one started not long ago. It'll involve us getting out of the basements.

Looking back it wasn't all that great.

It's not like Clinton was a formidable opponent. Pretty much everything she did, "believed" or "articulated" (for lack of better terms) left her wide open for astonishingly easy ridicule. Her candidacy exposed her as the possibly the least qualified, least competent nominee in US history, all the more absurd due to her having had the best seat in the house for two successful campaigns.

She had every single conceivable advantage, not a one of which was due to accomplishment, talent, skill or effort, and she still couldn't get done.

Hell - she won, but still managed to lose. How goddam pathetic is that?

it's not the same

Does KEK really exist?

The meme war is still going on.
The election was but one battle.

Same

>an even greater meme war approaches and you must be ready for it

checked for truth

Vote for the *HWNDU flag capture* for the Meme Alert Meme of the Month.

strawpoll.me/12643749

Checked. We ready ourselves for meme war.

voted

Checked and checking in.

2020 is just around the corner. The election will seem like boot camp compared to the amount of shills were going to have to face.

>two sevens
You know it's gonna be a rough ride, boys, so pack up now while there's still time!

Fight for France!

Think this way makes me want t ramp up now for 2020. Personally, if I do what I've to support Mr. Trump since he announced his candidacy, I will be broke, have no clients, and be a two time POTUS winner. Sounds good, I'm in.