52% of men aged 18-25 think married women should stay at home

Salt:

twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/847883577266012161

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/03/31/opinion/sunday/do-millennial-men-want-stay-at-home-wives.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nytimes.com/2017/03/31/opinion/sunday/do-millennial-men-want-stay-at-home-wives.html

GEN ZYKLON IS COMING, YOU CANT STOP THEM

The irony is, as automation increases, the need to return to the old model will go up.

Learn to read you stupid fuck. You do everyone a disservice, and especially Sup Forums when you cannot read a simple fucking survey explanation followed by a graph.

>52% of men age 18-25 DISAGREED with the statement "it is much better for everyone...if the man is the achiever...and the woman takes care of the home"

AMENDMENT TO REPEAL THE 19TH WHEN?

Who else based /18-25/ here?

It's still better than any time since the 70s nigger

Dammit, why can't I ever get surveyed for these?
>women suddenly want to stay at home during Iraq War
pottery

>52% of men age 18-25 DISAGREED with the statement "it is much better for everyone...if the man is the achiever...and the woman takes care of the home"

turbo cucks

probably mostly non whites

no such thing as a liberal non white

democrat =/= liberal

6% kike paleo-conservative here.

When you import millions of cheap labor with more traditional cultures it tends to clash with progressive views.

>only 52% of men aged 18-25 want this

The trend is towards increasing agreement though

I would stay home if men can earn lifeable money.

The snowflakes have crybaby safe space temper tantrum riots.

Us old dogs have been educating the young men about how good it used to be and what the culture and society was like when life was so good. We're seen as keepers of old secrets and lost wisdom.

>mfw playing the long game will win out

The other 48 percent voted for Hillary Clinton.

Learn to read faggot

48% compared to 30% in the 90s.

Whered they pool the data?

kek @ 3/4 of women thinking the family unit benefits from the woman not raising the children

Latch key kids, autists and generally fucked up families ahoy

Would love to have a wife who cooks, cleans and watches the kids, but you have to practically be a lawyer or shit to afford all that off one income nowadays, or sponge off the government

Almost like feminism is having the opposite effect on men.

So almost all blacks, almost all latinos, and almost all muslims and then the Sup Forumslacks here think women should stay at home? I mean you add all those groups together you get 52%

>meanwhile 74% of young women disagree, so good luck finding those wives, men

Oh that poor deluded woman think that men want to get married and settle down more than women do. It's not "well fuck you men, good luck because I'm not gonna be a stay at home wife", but instead "Sorry women, I don't want to be married to a man with a vagina, until you get your act together, I want nothing to do with you longterm".. It's absolutely going to be the women to suffer if they think being more masculine is a positive trait for them to have.

>tfw no redpilled gen z gf

I almost had one but she was a single mom. Got together before I knew about cuckoldry. Broke up around New Years and told her that after talking to my many bros on politically incorrect that I couldn't stay with her and still be a man.

>In 1994, 83 percent of young men rejected the superiority of the male-breadwinner family.

Wait for real? Jesus christ, how embarrassing.

My wife makes 150k and cooks almost every night. V fucking happy. Although I admit if I didn't make more than her it'd be weird.

Men have time on their side too. Our value 'rises' over the years, whereas women pique in physical attractiveness much earlier.

Men don't have to rush to settle, and arguably shouldn't settle until their prime when they can attain a highly desirable mate.

I haven't followed this advice though; I've been with my high school sweet heart for 8 years now.

I was just thinking how it's possible that these 18-25 years olds are actually resentful of being raised in a household in a time where it started to be very common, normal, and encouraged, for women to go out into the workforce too rather than be stay at home moms looks after the house&kids. They grew up in that kind of environment, and know it should be better than that.

Fuck America and Israel.

Women are fucking dumb. They don't even know what makes them happy.

No benefits for women staying home. I would never trust a guy and I want to contribute to society so I'd rather be dead than be stuck at home. Staying at home gives too much power to men who get greedy and replace you with someone younger once they get bored of you. Never trust them.

A surprising amount of women probably want to be house wives.

Who wouldn't want to stay home and avoid the rat race, asshole bosses telling you what to do, worries of getting laid off all the time, etc.

Actually, it's crucial for society to have stay at home mothers. You're raising the next generation free of government brain washing. You think society benefits more from your 50k per year "career" in marketing?

How far the tentacles have spread...

I'm pursuing research into genetics. There's no reason to stay home besides laziness. You can unbrainwash your kids once you get home from work.

Try not marrying a cheater.

down from 80% in the nineties

This desu. Modern women believe that chaining themselves to a desk for a boss is freedom, and taking care of their families is slavery. They will be the ones to pay the price, in the end.

>men aged 18-25
Weird... so Millennials?

I thought Gen Z were the up-and-coming based ones.

Being a stay at home mom is nothing short of pure laziness. My mom stayed at home and barely lifts a finger. You can easily do everything a stay at home mom does in an or two hour. Plus most men are unreliable scum who will abandon you at the drop of a hat once someone younger comes along.

Some of that group is Gen Z. It depends on how you slice it.

I support feminism and empowerment and shit. Need me a hard working career woman to slave away in the HR department while I go shopping all day and occasionally vacuum or something.

Yeah you could say I'm a pretty progressive guy.

Nope, staying at home is one of the most useless ways to waste your life when you could be out actually contributing to society rather than eating bon bons

You obviously have daddy and mommy issues, but you could just not marry a black guy and you'll probably get a decent guy.

>raising your own children is a waste of time
Well you'll never get married then. Enjoy being single.

You'll get her in a few years, Thank Ivanaka Trump for allowing females to go to STEM. She saved GenZ from marxism.

user, you're arguing with a bunch of leaves. They're just shitposting most likely.

They want well adjusted kids? What a shocker.

I don't. I'll be alone.

Regardless, I don't think there's a sharp divide and Millennials seem highly polarized.

>90% of divorces initiated by women

From my own experience, it's a gradient among age. Older millennials are a lot more likely to be liberal, but younger ones are a lot more likely to be conservative.

Did you mom really do everything?
Was your house super clean, was all the laundry done and pressed? Most important and most often forgotten; did she cook breakfast and dinner FROM scratch every day, and she should be good at it, because she did it everyday. Did she also make you good lunchs to take every day.
I agree stay at home mom is super easy especially after the kids are in school, but it's sad a lot of stay at homes can't even do that part right. This is why I love asian woman. I wa only dating this girl and she was still cleaning my place. And she didn't get uppty about blowjobs, oh boy it's a dick in your mouth for 10 minutes, what a price to pay to not have to work.

Let us be real here: you are likely to quit your career when you find a man, and at best come back to work part-time. This costs society more than it gains.

Same thing with female doctors.

That big spike in womens views after 2000 is hilarious.

Know why it's there? The 2008 crisis happened and set off the Great Recession. Women only want to be "independent" when the economy is doing well.

>women think this is oppression

>women think this is freedom

its literally true though

Women BTFO! Girls your job is to get married and have white babies.

>downward trajectory
This is what happens when you try to push bullshit on people.

how brainwashed do you need to be to not want this

>you could raise your children and do whatever hobby you like
>you prefer being a wagecuck

18-25 aren't milennials

>breaking news: generation raised by single parents decides it would've probably been better if they had a stable family.

I'm seishinin, baby-san. Saizeriya?

20-25 are millennials.

This is all anime' fault, BTW. You may have destroyed men's ability to get a stay-at-home wife, but you'll never kill the desire. And it is a beautiful thing.

The other 1488%

precucked baby boomlets

Well you did a service for yourself
>Yeah user, id love to sit around all day doing bullshit while you feed and clothe my bastard

>research in genetics

lol you are in fucking canada. probably at some shit university.

what scientific journals have you published in?

pro tip: you will never contribute anything meaningful to science and at best will just do some menial lab work.

Raising children to be good people and citizens will have an infinitely bigger impact on the world than your shitty lab bench job which has less than 0 impact on the world

This.

I would love nothing more than to have a wife stay at home and raise our kids right but alas the economic opportunities for a FUCKING WHITE MALE such as myself are very few. My job allows me to afford for myself with little luxuries - a family is a dream at this point.

That's also what most millennial women want. I've been surprised at what I've begun to see around me. Women my age, mid to late 20's, who have done everything right and had kids on purpose want to be stay at home moms for at least a few years until their children begin school. They want to begin careers they can take a long, long break from and then return to once their child begins schooling. They want to be full time moms.

This may not be what Gloria Steinam wants for them, but it's what they want for themselves. Boomer and Gen X feminists have tried to make decisions for so many women and most younger women today simply don't want what those old hags wanted. Those old hags are at a point, childless and alone, where they have to try to justify their lives decisions. They're unhappy and it ain't changing soon.

>I'm going to do research but still have kids. >Pregnancy won't get in the way. I'll be back at work 6 weeks later, it's prefectly fine to have the kids raised by a philapinilo nanny, creating an underclass of ill paid brown workers.
>This won't effect my kids or society at all. .
>Besides the brown people live far away so I don't have to deal with their neighborhood
I'm so progressive! Stupid consertives are the mean ones!

I can't wait until I'm 26 and not a millennial anymore!

>you will never contribute anything meaningful to science
Probably true.

It's all still a big joke because they take easy career paths like hr, and ignore all the hard men jobs, like construction,

I see nothing wrong with a married women that wants to pursue a career but if the couple has kids, one parent should stay home.

Why the fuck are you retard nu-pol redditors ignoring the more important fact that 74% of women 18-25 also prefer staying at home despite all of the propaganda?

If you want it to change then do not be shy about supporting legislation. For example.

1. Women should be denied the right to vote. Abolish the 19th Amendment.
2. Ban women from holding public office.
3. Non-married women under law are to be ruled by their fathers. The father by law exclusively without any interference decides who they date and whom they can marry. Fathers should do so within reason and with respect of the best interests of their daughters.
4. Women should not be allowed in the work place with other males unless the work place segregates females from males. Exceptions made for nurses, doctors or administrative assistants to executives.
5. Government removes itself from marriage and family life. Everyone treated as individuals. Fathers automatically have custody of children if woman commits adultery or dissolves the marriage. Otherwise 50/50 if both are financially capable and government stays out of it. If the woman can't support them then the father has full custody.
6. Reinstate miscegenation laws while grandfathering in those already mixed race couples already married. Modify the 14th amendment.
7. Overtly positive representations of adultery, homosexuality and miscegenation (whites with blacks) on TV, film and music should be prosecuted. Exceptions made if it is shown as detrimental and rare.
8. Segregation of whites from blacks should be by law in the work place and public spaces.
9. Non-whites, non-Christians and homosexuals should be banned from holding public office.
10. Public displays of homosexuality should be made illegal. Gay marriage illegal.

You might have 1 or 2 kids, if you're lucky. But it will be with a man who is far from your first choice and they'll spend more time at school/daycare than with you. You'll also be too tired to do much of anything with them when you get home.

Your kids will be raised by other people and your work will come to feel meaningless, compared to what you could have had with them.

I would say I feel sorry for you. But I don't feel much of anything for you at all.

There is no reason you cant do both. My grandmother married a good man, had six kinds in married student housing. Took a job in teaching when her kids were old enough to go to school. In later life she taught college kids the Cobalt programming language. She made herself a badass pottery room with a kiln with her own earnings. They give all their 40 grand kids 1000 dollars every new years Of the interest of their investments.

You are reading the chart wrong and so did op. 48% of men prefer stay at home and 26% women prefer stay at home.
The chart tracks if you /disagree/ with the question

Welp, time to kill myself.

While I agree with most of this, this stuff is way too extreme right now. It should be gradual.

I make well into 6 figures. I'd much rather come home to a nice clean home, a cooked meal, a happy wife, and tended to children.

>Jesus Akbar

You wrote out Mohammad's 10 commandments

>one parent
>implying the socialization given by the father can be as good as that of the mother, who is biologically predisposed to it(see: higher linguistic and interpersonal intelligence for women)

But teaching is like one of the only jobs this works. she got home early and had the summers off. plus she had six kids and didn't work till after they were in school? So there was at least 7 years of her not working. Most fields that's impossible.
if women want to work, that's cool, man! But don't pretend you can have a happy family at the same time, you have to make choices in life, women are waiting till their career is set, by that time they are 35 years old, and it's all so late

If you overwhelm them some items on that list may get through. If you do it gradually then all the opposition would focus on a single item and they will be able to block it one at a time.

Also
>grandmother
So like she was having kids in the 60s?

Dam I'm retarded, if she had 6 kids and didn't work till they were in school, that would be at least 8 years of her not working and thats if she had one set of twins and had all the kids within 5 years. Far more likely she had 10 years of her not working

Go back in US history and that was what it was like in this majority Christian nation. Propagandists now equate it to Islam or Mohammad to kill any discussion of restoring the US to it's past paradise.

>the jews have priced goy men out of pic related

>Took a job in teaching when her kids were old enough to go to school.
>when her kids were old enough

See your grandmother was smart. Sure, woman can work, but they have to understand that you have kids FIRST and then work later when they get older and don't need you around all the time. Most women get this completely backwards and think they can build a career and drop out and be a mother later. That's not how biology works.

We can learn from everyone, even from our enemies

You have no idea the value of guided freedom. A subjugated populace is a populace that will eventually realize its subjugation. The trick is getting people to act the way you want of their own volition. No woman who was raised correctly race mixes, or would do anything outside of her best interest.

those who vote for hillary are not men

My favorite is when you see women who claim they don't want a traditional family or kids but:

>Can't even into finding a partner or maintaining a relationship in the first place and complains about it often
>Aren't happy with their work or social life
>Collects animals and treats them quite literally like "babies"
>Slowly get crazier and more emotionally unstable as each year ticks on

It must feel awful to be so emotional all the time. Being at the whim of your hormones for a huge portion of your life, feeling pointlessly neurotic when nothing's wrong, easily manipulated by others, and to top it all off never being as good as a man at anything. That sounds like hell to me

>Allowing
this meme needs to burn in hellfire
Women were always allowed and encouraged to go into STEM
they themselves chose to never fucking go and instead bitch about how no women are in STEM