Sup Forums is DEAD

This board is fucking dead.

I'm out for good. Post your best memories of the board before kikes got to it, for old times sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before I go I am dumping rothchild infographics

>I'm out for good
See ya tomorrow user. Dont forget, you're here forever

Sup Forums will go through a revival once King Nigger's legacy is destroyed once and for all. The political hysteria will die down in due time and the new flock will leave.

At this point I would rather get my information from any board than this one (even Sup Forums)

There is no reason to stay here.

This is their last play.

it's James Clapper?

>running away from the fight

Stay here and physically remove Reddit, otherwise you're no better than the 'fugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4

Sup Forums is undergoing metamorphsis, revilaing even that of Sup Forums Harbor. There's too many newfags to assimilate at once, and shilling is at an all time high. But the election also empowered many of the true Sup Forumsacks, and gave them hope.

We've survived worse.

>best memories

threads about ancaps and hyper libertarian men on the land idiots getting blown the fuck out

This board is cancer, full of newfags and shills. I'll fight on unlike this faggot, but the board is in poor shape.

It's not even the shills as much as it is all the newfags. They've driven a lot of the older users away with their faggotry.

Don't let the door hit you on your ass Nazi scum!

>remove reddit

Nearly impossible since you fags allowed the donald faggots to lay claim, here.

You made your bed, loser.

Don't forget newfags find it "fun" to roleplay as shills, so the issue is compounded because of that. This place is shit.

The Boston serial killer thread isn't political.

I'm with you man.. been here since 2007 on various boards but Sup Forums has become devestated by this meme war.. the mods seem to have turned and the shills keep coming, wave after wave.

It's time that our memes stop being dreams. We go forth into the wilderness, together!

Fuck America and Israel

John Brennan
Former CIA Director, and Muslim convert.

We need more janitors and more use of ip bans for proxies. There's about 4-6 people that are constantly shilling and using proxies. First he was Ukraine for a week until the mods kept banning him so he switched to a New Zealand proxy. I have reason to believe he's using an aussie proxy now. Board quality would drastically increase if we just range-ban Canada and Europe.

yeah, the board is mucking up, like the rest of Sup Forums did.

Was okay for awhile, since the newfags and normies thought we were racist nazis, and shunned the board like plague.

In the early stages of the redpill, they will still be obnoxiously leftist.

please don't leave anonymous man

>t. chink

>We need more janitors and more use of ip bans for proxies. There's about 4-6 people that are constantly shilling and using proxies.

you can use proxies and vpns with a Sup Forums pass.

a lot of those rare flags are probably just passcucks attention whoring.

It's not dead we just don't want to play the trump troll anymore. Deal, it was never forever, you fucking new fag niggers disgust me

Sup Forums pass was a mistake.

its been fun boiz
back to r9k

My favorite memory was the

Sup Forums btfo threads
Threads critical of Trump with a snag it of a twitter post
BBC, ih boy the black cock threads were awsome
Threads critical of reddit

Ah the memories

>Moot had to give ABC agency's a backdoor to the site after his court fiasko
>newfriends are surprised why ABC agency shills don't get banned or threads deleted

wew lad

Punching out for the day?

See you faggits tomorrow.

sage

fag

and people still use twitter and facebook.

much better than the medcuck/nordcuck era tbqhwy

I miss Gaza Sleepovers/

see you in a few hrs

Why don't the older posters start an oldfag general for dumping rare infographics and reliving the glory days? The current shill strategy seems to be making bait threads that are designed to trigger newfags. Just stay out of those threads and you see way less Redditards.

DAS RITE

Run away, faggot. And eventually the shills will show up to your new home and you can run from there as well